Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Most of these flash sbc's are useless

There was one last night where you exchanged 11 rare players for a 50k pack which was basically cost free even getting an 80 as the best one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Actually on a similar note, the Roma SBC in the Italian League one costs 10k currently, and rewards a mega pack ;)

had 8 players for roma, bought a RB and 2 CM's for 6750 coins and got IF Moses and 4k coins back

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Rare Mega pack for the next SBC, but you need a 90 chem 83 rated team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Rare Mega pack for the next SBC, but you need a 90 chem 83 rated team

Not worth it imo, but I'm trying to save players for rijkaard

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Gyan84 wrote: »
    That new sbc looks fairly hard to do. Exactly 88 chemistry :confused:

Cos me 25k to do :(

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Not worth it imo, but I'm trying to save players for rijkaard

Used a lot of untradeables from the ultimate pack given out yesterday, only cost 15k so even with Ederson as the best it's break even

Not worth it if you have to buy all the players it will cost 30k+

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If it costs even 15k it's not worth it. Mega packs are the worst of the lot.

It's a rare mega pack so all rares, worth a little more than just a mega pack but not an awful lot more

If your luck's in it's in though and that's all that matters

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Cos me 25k to do :(

For the Crazy eights challenge?

You shouldn't have tbh.

How did you spend 25k on that?

There was no min rating iirc...

I've been getting better at defending by switching to ultra defensive when I go ahead. My last couple of wins have all been 3-0,3-1 etc

Cut to the last match. Finishes 5-6 after extra time with bakayoko with 4 assists.
    I was 2-0 ahead in the 12th minute and it was 2-2 by the 20th. I equalised in the 118th minute and he just smacked the shoot button from 40 yards out with lozano and you can guess what happens :mad:

12-6 now. Another weekend where I'll miss gold 1 by the odd game or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Firminho is my best striker without a doubt. People was hesitant to recommend him at 500k but at 240k he’s fantastic and belting in the goals for me.
    Did one last untradeable totw and who do I get?
    Firminho :) back up 240k now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Firminho is my best striker without a doubt. People was hesitant to recommend him at 500k but at 240k he’s fantastic and belting in the goals for me.

Happened to me with Suarez last night.

Got him in free untradeable pack.

Now testing Bale who seems to be good so far. Nice to get 360k player for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

How are you using firminho? I've him in a front two at the minute but I can't seem to get the best out of him. Got him in an untradable TOTW twice yesterday...near killed me to have to discard him!

Never discard your duplicate untradeables. Go onto the web app and do an upgrade there and use them.

How are you using firminho? I've him in a front two at the minute but I can't seem to get the best out of him. Got him in an untradable TOTW twice yesterday...near killed me to have to discard him!

I’ve a hunter card on him. Play him either as striker in 4-5-1 or right strike on 4-4-2. Holds up play very well
    Also would make an excellent CAM as he’s extremely lethal 30 yards out with long shot and in the box his dribbling and ball control are brilliant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

wonski wrote: »
    For the Crazy eights challenge?

You shouldn't have tbh.

How did you spend 25k on that?

There was no min rating iirc...

Cos I'm an idiot, I built a squad but was 2 off the chem and forgot I could use position modifiers to sort it so was buying players I didn't need all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

I’ve a hunter card on him. Play him either as striker in 4-5-1 or right strike on 4-4-2. Holds up play very well
    Also would make an excellent CAM as he’s extremely lethal 30 yards out with long shot and in the box his dribbling and ball control are brilliant.

Cheers, I'll give that a try tomorrow. I packed 91 Maradona yesterday too so trying to fit them into a team...I don't have the ability to fully utilise Maradona though so feel like he's wasted on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

What a debut from pogba :):)

20180218_091626.jpg

Sold my FiF son to purchase the new firminio. His stats look insane with a hunter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loving Neymar as a CF at the moment. He's everywhere, scoring and assisting for fun, getting on the ends of crosses, everything.

The Firminho love in is tempting me to try him up front now too :P

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sold my FiF son to purchase the new firminio. His stats look insane with a hunter.

He’s brilliant :) brings a lot of people into play also in the box. Costa is scoring all around him thanks to all his assists as well

With the Turkish league done, I'm looking towards the Meiji league one now. That Cristiano card looks awesome.

I've also managed to finish my first team for 2k despite the Futbin guide saying it will cost 8k, partially through BPM, but also partially through mass bidding on players. It feels quite easy to grab Japanese silvers for 150-300 coins when their buy it now is 1000+. Which makes me think I might start mass bidding and reselling some too....

I won a match 8-6 after extra time last night. Kick off goals galore :rolleyes:
    I only won because Rijkaard scored the last two in the second half of extra time due to his insane stamina.

I'm 14-6 so I need 11 wins for gold 1 but rijkaard has run out of games so it'll be fairly hard.

Firmino is my favourite player irl and all the posts about his 87 makes me want to do the totw sbc. On the other hand I got the 82 newcastle if untradeable so I can guess what I would actually get from it :o

Buy him. His price is plummeting down. Ingot him for 179k last night. He's back up to 190ish now but it'll drop again.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Buy him. His price is plummeting down. Ingot him for 179k last night. He's back up to 190ish now but it'll drop again.

That’s an unreal price drop over a few days. I imagine the totw sbc has a lot to do with it?

That’s an unreal price drop over a few days. I imagine the totw sbc has a lot to do with it?

Pretty much every IF has dropped over the last few days. :/

He is still 240k on Xbox and PS4, just checked. But he's been down at 235ish. He'll go back up next week when he's out of packs. All the packs out now means he's flooding the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The latest flash SBC has a 50k pack as a reward. I managed to get James Rodriguez out of it, not bad.

Bought baby Petit with my spare coins and he’s pretty good in midfield. Bit of a joke that you actually can’t use baby petit towards his prime icon but switching him after game start is not a big deal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Bought baby Petit with my spare coins and he’s pretty good in midfield. Bit of a joke that you actually can’t use baby petit towards his prime icon but switching him after game start is not a big deal

Daddy petit has 400 games for me he is awesome he has 50 goals and over 100 assists too which is nice.

Advertisement