Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I was going to sell him but I've managed to build a decent squad around him so probably going to keep now.

Put up a pic if your team mate so we can have a look and drool.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jayo26 wrote: »
    Put up a pic if your team mate so we can have a look and drool.

Waiting for a few items to sell at the moment but this will be my starting eleven. I'll switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow in game and play Petit at CDM with Young at full-back and Messi and Ronaldo up top. I also have Futmas Nainggolan, SIF Lozano, Martial, Firmino and Azpilicueta on the bench.

4ef573c81c9e50267f3be409280c4914.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

FIFA-18-TOTW-23-Inform-Squad-FUT-Ultimate-Team-of-the-Week-23.jpg

Alba looks decent but will be crazy money, Gameiro though will have to be obtained:pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Arciphel wrote: »
    FIFA-18-TOTW-23-Inform-Squad-FUT-Ultimate-Team-of-the-Week-23.jpg

Alba looks decent but will be crazy money, Gameiro though will have to be obtained:pac::pac::pac:

Oh Gameiro to replace my standard gold....... depending on price I might go for it :D

What price do you think he will be? Best to wait for two-three days anyway so the price will drop.

Here's my exisiting NIF Gameiro... 328 games 273 goals. :D Guy is a tank. Might not have the heart to sell him, might keep him for the memories :pac:

jCShQI9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Arciphel wrote: »
    What price do you think he will be? Best to wait for two-three days anyway so the price will drop.

Here's my exisiting NIF Gameiro... 328 games 273 goals. :D Guy is a tank. Might not have the heart to sell him, might keep him for the memories :pac:

He's going to be easily over the 100k mark surely? aspas has an 86 and his current BIN is around 53,000 and his initial BIN was around 100k so it will be a heafty cost. Gameiro is a beast in my little spanish team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He'll be 250k plus. He's got better stats than firmino.

landscape-1427312877-giphy-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »

Apart from pace he’s well below Firminho.
    Regardless I hate the little fcucker. He’s haunted me in fifa for years as he always scores against me. Hearing his name by th announcer is enough to start me off cursing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

TOTW23 Prices
    Anyone know when the best time to buy totw23 players is?? (i.e. when do they usually drop to their 'regular' price after the initial expensive release)?

• Advertisement

Have you played this game? Other than pace, the stats mean nothing. Passing is the most pointless stat there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That alex sandro inform looks like a great way to completely waste 300k.

It's his first in form and they barely upgraded him and converted him to a lw which is realistic based on the performance but makes the card all the more useless.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    That alex sandro inform looks like a great way to completely waste 300k.

It's his first in form and they barely upgraded him and converted him to a lw which is realistic based on the performance but makes the card all the more useless.

Pointless card.

Alex Telles IF is better as a brazilian LB. Telles SIF is an absolute beast of a player.

Alba is a disappointment too :(

Have you played this game? Other than pace, the stats mean nothing. Passing is the most pointless stat there is.

Never played it in my life. Ah there’s still dribbling ? And curve falls under passing so that does make a difference.
    All depends on how you play really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Passing makes a big difference,I had to get rid of matic and bakayoko cos they couldn't pass for ****,no point winning the ball back if you can't do anything with it after

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Passing makes a big difference,I had to get rid of native and bakayoko cos they couldn't pass for ****,no point winning the ball back if you can't do anything with it after

100 percent agree with ya. Pace is important but so is passing. I'm not convinced on shooting stats alright when you see kante and the likes drilling in ling shots from nowhere but pace and passing and Stamina are important.

Seen this on one of the Facebook pages

Screenshot_20180221-191739.jpg

That gamiero is at 110k on pc. He's going to be a fecking bargain. I'm selling my firmino for him.

yeah he's only about 130k on xbox also.
    Bought Nesta as I got tired of having to switch baby Petit around. He's excellent but unfortunately he's so good that he makes Bailly look like Titus Bramble.
    For those of you who don't remember Titus used to play for Newcastle and was nicknamed Shítus Shambles by the fans. Great potential but most of the time was a complete donkey. I used to just end up roaring at him on the tv cursing him and I found myself doing the exact same thing tonight at Bailly who looks so god awful compared to Nesta that I ended up using otw Laporte who had much better defending stats for marking,composure,standing and sliding.

• Advertisement

Anyone use if mooy, I think he's a very good all rounder,much better then a hell of alot of much more expensive midfielders

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Twice into final, twice in front, twice lose EA connection and log straight back in. Meh

EA connection seems abit dodgy tonight alright,I had a wl game earlier and was actually about to quit when I went 3 nil down to what I thought was a very good player,I carried on and was 4-1 down at half time,I only went on to win 7-4 how I did I can't explain,just goes to show never give up,of course I then lost the final lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

No connection issues here. Played for an hour or so.

Two of my friends who are with vf always have issues around midnight, though.

Could be a random drop in connection, good old reset of both the router and the ps4 before you start might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did the restart melarkey but alas, twas not to be.... won a game, 2-1 down in the next just after half time, lost connection to servers.

Xbox off lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did the restart melarkey but alas, twas not to be.... won a game, 2-1 down in the next just after half time, lost connection to servers.

Xbox off lol

I'm on PS4, it's usually us, who suffer :)

Well his BIN last night was around the 135k mark when I was looking, not sure what it is now but I want him :D

Packed the standard 86 Lukaku last night, is he any good? Or should I flog him for the 30k odd that he is going for?

He's useless. Good finisher, but never in position, hasn't got much pace.

Didn't like him myself. There's a reason he's only 30k as an 86.

• Advertisement

He's useless. Good finisher, but never in position, hasn't got much pace.

Didn't like him myself. There's a reason he's only 30k as an 86.

Sound out, I shall sell him on later so but I will give him a few games and see how I get on first :D

Advertisement