Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was having a look on the fifa subreddit and apparently laudrup, Kluivert and Blanc are the prime icons coming out today.

I hope they release a centre back that costs around the same as costa to do although that's definitely wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blanc will require an icon I'd imagine. He's probably one of the best centre backs in the game. Can't see which CB icon would cost that little to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

So are the upgrades coming in tomorrow as rumoured? I know its a long shot but hoping Icardi goes up 2 so his IF gets a boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Anyone use if mooy, I think he's a very good all rounder,much better then a hell of alot of much more expensive midfielders

Been a main stay in my BPL team since I packed him. Very good player and pops up with goals a fair bit. Hoping he gets a nice upgrade soon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Redo91 wrote: »
    So are the upgrades coming in tomorrow as rumoured? I know its a long shot but hoping Icardi goes up 2 so his IF gets a boost.

I'm hoping Cavani gets one, and enough of a one to boost his SBC cards :)

Salah as well would be nice.

• Advertisement

Kind of feel guilty (not really).

Giuliano has an SIF out. The picture is very similar to his IF.

I bought his IF for 27k, and listed it at 50k (which is it's cap). Sold within 25 minutes. Easiest 20k I've ever made. His SIF is at 65k ish right now, but presumably someone just saw the black card for 50k and presumed it was the ISF.

Have bought two more to see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Kind of feel guilty (not really).

Are ya not immune to feeling guilty at doing that at this stage :pac:

Are ya not immune to feeling guilty at doing that at this stage :pac:

Like, I feel bad when people overpay, but at least they usually have the player they wanted. I hope most don't even notice they overpaid.

But this poor bastard bought a card for double its value, AND it wasn't the card he wanted. A double whammy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Man that Giuliano card looks sweet and his ptg is only 80k. I could slot him inside along Neymar and Firminho.
    Anyone using him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody able to play two friendly games in order to complete the weekly objective ?

PSN: Giggsy_15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

90 R9 at 2.2m is very tempting....will just have to sell 89 Ronaldinho + come up with 300k and I can buy him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Missed out on wl,the teams are just way better then mine,all teams seem to have at least 4 icons now,I just can't compete,how the hell do people get so many icons when I can't even get one

You're leaving it to late in the week. You'd want to be trying on monday really.

How much okay time have you put in? 600 games plus yet? Most decent players have 1000 plus games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

RossieMan wrote: »
    You're leaving it to late in the week. You'd want to be trying on monday really.

How much okay time have you put in? 600 games plus yet? Most decent players have 1000 plus games.

Yea tried last night and tonight,I'd normally qualify for it,just seemed to come up against really strong teams this week for some reason,I never get to play much when I do qualify anyway so I don't even know why I bother tbh

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Missed out on wl,the teams are just way better then mine,all teams seem to have at least 4 icons now,I just can't compete,how the hell do people get so many icons when I can't even get one

It's basically a snowball thing at this point in the game. People who have been playing for months and have had regular access to WKL will be getting thousands of coins and packs each week. Players thus can afford better cards each week, and the cards get cheaper each week too thanks to the amount of packs being opened.

1 win from 1 puts me above my record from two weeks ago when I did the weekend league :P

Ratings refresh today @ 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Blazer wrote: »
    Ratings refresh today @ 6pm.

any whispers on what league? I'm hoping that Kimmich and Ginter get an upgrade. Invested a bit in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hazard will Hardley get an upgrade will he?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hazard will Hardley get an upgrade will he?

Leaked ones seeem to suggest he is

• Advertisement

3 wins, two losses. Drastically better start this weekend. One of those losses, I was 2-1 up and gave away a 90th minute penalty as well.

4-4-1-1 seems to have given me a big boost. Shearer up front with Cavaini in behind.

2-1 in wl.

Won the first two handy enough thanks to 87 firmino.

The third game was 1-1 when he just hit the shoot button and my defender right in front of him opened his legs to let it through, my second defender then stuck out a leg and hit it sending my keeper the wrong way although the ball still managed to go through my keepers legs :pac::o

I need 20 wins for gold 1 monthly so I'll aim for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Off to a bad 0-2 start in my first WL, How many win for auto-qualification to the next WL ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Off to a bad 0-2 start in my first WL, How many win for auto-qualification to the next WL ?

11 wins for silver 2.

Blazer wrote: »
    Leaked ones seeem to suggest he is

Bollox I sold his 91 striker card this morning ffs.

You sold at the right time, his price will only drop after the refresh. As long as you had a decent buy now price on it.

He is already 100k up on what he was for past week ha

Yea the price goes up before generally and will fall as soon as the changes are announced. Selling in the hype is always the thing to do, you'll buy him in a week or two for his regular price.

Pogba and morata somehow get an upgrade :confused:

Also thanks EA, what everyone wanted to play against were better martials and jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Haven't played much lately but my OTW Walker and Ederson and my TOTGS KdB all got upgraded so happy enough. Bit annoying they've only done PL upgrades, just release them all at once, they're supposed to be Winter upgrades sure and the first batch is out the last week of February.

Advertisement