Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

As a liverpool fan I'm triggered.

Morata is rated the same as Salah and higher than firmino and they left Salah with 2 star weak foot :rolleyes::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pogba martial and rashford upgrades lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Morata's upgrade is one of the strangest, if anything I expected a downgrade for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Morata and pogba get upgrades for being ****e,go fcuk yourselves EA,also did Jesus get an upgrade when was the last time he even kicked a ball

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Morata and pogba get upgrades for being ****e,go fcuk yourselves EA,also did Jesus get an upgrade when was the last time he even kicked a ball

Lol relax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lol relax

They always blowing their own trumpet about having the most realistic football SIM yet it's the complete opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Jesus going to 83 rated. I bet those lads with IF cards are pissed big time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads do they upgrade the cards that you already have or do you have to buy the upgraded version again?

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Lads do they upgrade the cards that you already have or do you have to buy the upgraded version again?

Normal gold cards don't get upgraded and in forms/other special cards only get upgraded if the player's new base rating is higher than their lowest in form.

4-1 now. I scored my first free kick of fifa 18. Proceeded to try the same power in the next match and nearly took down some low flying air craft :pac:

87 Firmino is an absolute beast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

shamrock55 wrote: »

Pogba has not been ****e this season. Had a bad couple of games recently, but I suppose that is how the modern fans goes these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Normal gold cards don't get upgraded and in forms/other special cards only get upgraded if the player's new base rating is higher than their lowest in form.

4-1 now. I scored my first free kick of fifa 18. Proceeded to try the same power in the next match and nearly took down some low flying air craft :pac:

87 Firmino is an absolute beast :D

Thanks for that :) gameiro and firmino are my 2 must buys soon if I can raise the cash:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Do your existing cards upgrade or do you have to sell and buy upgraded version

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Do your existing cards upgrade or do you have to sell and buy upgraded version

Your non if cards will not be upgraded.

Your if cards will if the upgrade is equal to or higher rating than the original if card.

I got my gameiro :)

28k0ytc.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I thought kick off goals were meant to be fixed lol

Four losses on the bounce tonight, all of them due to multiple kick off goals every time I score. My last game ended 7-6 to the other guy, and five of his goals were 10 seconds after kickoff.

Was winning 2-1. Then 3-2 to him then 3-3 thanks to a kick off goal.

It's a really tight match and into extra time it goes. After 5 in game minutes the score is 6-3 to him :confused:

My players just stop and suddenly he's able to match 90 minutes worth of scoring.

I have to learn how to do that heel to heel flick. I can do it in the practice arena but anytime I try it with my forwards in game they just do the no touch dribbling thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Started 0-2 now moved on to 3-5, I’m just hoping to get the 11 wins to be automatically back in it next week and not have to go near that stupid daily knockout tournament again.

According to the EA Twitter weekend league has been extended for 24 hours for some reason.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Started 0-2 now moved on to 3-5, I’m just hoping to get the 11 wins to be automatically back in it next week and not have to go near that stupid daily knockout tournament again.

According to the EA Twitter weekend league has been extended for 24 hours for some reason.

Xbox had problems this morning couldn't find matches.

Ive super enjoyed Prime Shearer and he's really helped me massively in WL. He's exactly what I like in my strikers; big, strong and a wicked shot with great finishing. He's been a revelation in front of Cavaini.

I bought him for 620k a few days back, rather than splash the 350k to finish his SBC, but having tested him out now, going to sell him up and finish the SBC.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Xbox had problems this morning couldn't find matches.

So that would mean the extension only applies to Xbox ?

• Advertisement

Anyone any experience with Prime Rjikard? I've been chopping and changing CDMs, and he looks really, really good. Tempted to do him next.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ive super enjoyed Prime Shearer and he's really helped me massively in WL. He's exactly what I like in my strikers; big, strong and a wicked shot with great finishing. He's been a revelation in front of Cavaini.

I bought him for 620k a few days back, rather than splash the 350k to finish his SBC, but having tested him out now, going to sell him up and finish the SBC.

I found the same with Kane...anywhere from 30 yards out both are lethal.
    Only thing that stopped me from doing Shearer was that Kane potm is now 93 and if he gets another one would match his toty card :)

Blazer wrote: »
    I found the same with Kane...anywhere from 30 yards out both are lethal.
    Only thing that stopped me from doing Shearer was that Kane potm is now 93 and if he gets another one would match his toty card :)

Yeah, I could imagine he doesn't offer much more than Kane (other than Chem). I've come up against him a few times and he's torn me apart.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone any experience with Prime Rjikard? I've been chopping and changing CDMs, and he looks really, really good. Tempted to do him next.

I think he’s great, the only problem I have and it’s a small one is that he goes forward quite a lot even though I have the Stay Back While Attacking instruction on him, overall I think he’s well worth the 500-600k.

I think he’s great, the only problem I have and it’s a small one is that he goes forward quite a lot even though I have the Stay Back While Attacking instruction on him, overall I think he’s well worth the 500-600k.

didn't realise he was only that price...I have a spare 400k lying around so might splash the cash.
    Although I'm playing Salah as CF/CAM with Firminho up front who's an absolute beast.
    But I found base Eriksen is miles better at CAM than Salah so tempted to get him and use Salah/Kane for icon SBCs etc although I'd hate to let them go.
    Mane also barely plays since I got Overmars which is a pity as he's awesome. Maybe I could put them towards Del Piero instead and use Costa for his sbc also...hmmm..
    We're getting to the stage where icons are rapidly being overtaken by IF players and they really should have been higher.
    Van Basten/Nesta/Shevencko etc should have all been at least 95. Now Kane has overtaken Shearer and Van Basten for half the price so makes their SBC a bit ridiculous.

Blazer wrote: »
    didn't realise he was only that price...I have a spare 400k lying around so might splash the cash.

He’s 698k on futbin, I done it last weekend which may explain why he was little less expensive due to the lunar new year. I’ve read he’s similar to petit but about 300k cheaper.

That's been an issue with CDM for years so I expect that :P

I got gold 1 last week and now I'm 5-4 :o

It's to be expected since I sold all my tradeable players to fund firmino.

I figured out why my team fell apart in extra time. I was using alison from Roma in goal and he can't make a save :mad: 20 minutes into my last match 3 shots on target, 3 goals. I got it back to 3-3 and then he ruins it again. Back to begovic I go.

That 400k was just burning a hold in my pocket and I just caved in and bought back 87 Mustafi and 84 Alonso.
    Wouldn't mind but I had an untradeable alonso already but used it for the Overmars SBC. Its the only SBC I regret doing since I already had potm Mane who's equally as good.

That +2 to Kane has made a nice improvement to him.
    All I need now is for him to get another POTM and I basically have Toty version of Kane for 300k :)
    One thing though is I wouldn’t put it past EA to not have an upgrade option for his next POTM card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I found 90 Rijkaard to be akin to a donkey, a three legged donkey.

Advertisement