Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    can we say it is anyway? :D

No your talking sh1t :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Have Serie A upgrades been confirmed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redo91 wrote: »
    Have Serie A upgrades been confirmed yet?

yep.
    I feel sorry for those Immobile IF users..apart from the 84IF card who went to 86 the cards only increased by 1 even though his base card increased by +3.
    All of Kane's went up by 2 since he had an IF just 1 above his base card.

yep.
    I feel sorry for those Immobile IF users..apart from the 84IF card who went to 86 the cards only increased by 1 even though his base card increased by +3.

I don't suppose Icardi went up by 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just watching match of the day and suddenly dawned on me that my one to watch lukaku will probably get an inform woohoo :) surely get an 88 card :)

What because he had one half decent game in the last 3 mths you think he deserves an upgrade in fifa

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

if your otw rb is tradeable sell him and fund Varane and Juanfran etc.
    Also your manager is still linked to the english league.

Picked up varane with my squad battle coins, I'll fix the manager if I have one haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Icardi is an 86 now. Also hadn't spotted lukaku was given motm. What a joke, he was absolute garbage most of the game.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    What because he had one half decent game in the last 3 mths you think he deserves an upgrade in fifa

there's no talking to some fans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went on a winning streak after my last match and was 2-0 up when I lose connection :( It immediately let me sign back in as well. So annoying that those are counted as a loss even when you're winning comfortably.

Who is talking about tots cards haha.

This is surely going to hurt you but with the exception of De Gea and maybe Young Liverpool will probably have more players for tots this year than ManU.
    And I detest livercvnts .....errr......I mean Liverpool fans.

lol..ye might get some community cards maybe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I can’t wait for that Firmino one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Ive finally been relegated to Div3 after ages in Div2 :( Kept getting to 1 win away from promotion and never made it :mad:

I can’t wait for that Firmino one :D

I ****in know right...I think I'll come in my pants when I see that card pop out for me.

shamrock55 wrote: »

Where did I say he deserves one I'm judging it on the profile of the game and what he did in the game and what EA usually give informs for!! And I wasn't talking about upgrades I was talking about informs.

This is surely going to hurt you but with the exception of De Gea and maybe Young Liverpool will probably have more players for tots this year than ManU.
    And I detest livercvnts .....errr......I mean Liverpool fans.

lol..ye might get some community cards maybe :D

This is surely going to shock you but I actually couldn't give a crap about what cards they get haha. I don't think or care about what clubs they are from the place for that is football forums in here I'll only worry about fitting them into my team.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Icardi is an 86 now. Also hadn't spotted lukaku was given motm. What a joke, he was absolute garbage most of the game.

So my SIF 87 should be an 88 now yes? Played a few games last night and he was still 87. Wonder when the update will take effect.

Savic got a plus 3 upgrade and he scored two goals yesterday he will probably have an inform this week too it will be insane.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So Varane went into my team last night and so far so good, I should have the funds to buy alba (Standard gold version) later on today too but I will give the qualifier a bash after work if its open after the WL :)

Where did I say he deserves one I'm judging it on the profile of the game and what he did in the game and what EA usually give informs for!! And I wasn't talking about upgrades I was talking about informs.
    This is surely going to shock you but I actually couldn't give a crap about what cards they get haha. I don't think or care about what clubs they are from the place for that is football forums in here I'll only worry about fitting them into my team.

Ah you’re no fun :)

Redo91 wrote:
    So my SIF 87 should be an 88 now yes? Played a few games last night and he was still 87. Wonder when the update will take effect.

Nope don't think your 87 will get an upgrade.

Nope don't think your 87 will get an upgrade.

If I'm not mistaken if the upgrade brings them up to their lowest IF then all IFs get a boost. I mean otherwise people with his 86 IF get an 87 bringing him on par with his SIF.

• Advertisement

Was his 1st IF only 86? If so, it's already been upgraded. I thought it was 87 then 88?

20-11 now which means I've enough wins for gold 1 monthly.

Played a guy with 9 prime icons,normal valencia and toty messi and managed to beat him thanks to an own goal from his Viera :D

It makes up for the game I lost against a cheap meta team where Fahrman kept doing the splits to save every low driven shot.

Will the totw coming out Wednesday count as this month or next month for the red cards ?

Gyan84 wrote: »
    20-11 now which means I've enough wins for gold 1 monthly.

Played a guy with 9 prime icons,normal valencia and toty messi and managed to beat him thanks to an own goal from his Viera :D

It makes up for the game I lost against a cheap meta team where Fahrman kept doing the splits to save every low driven shot.

Will the totw coming out Wednesday count as this month or next month for the red cards ?

Next month's cards id imagine.

yea next month. some very decent cards, would love even 1 to pop out.

yea next month. some very decent cards, would love even 1 to pop out.

Same here is be happy with Ronaldo even I wouldn't ask for much.

There are some nice cards alright:
    feb2018.png

If I could pick one semi realistic card it'd be firmino or boateng although I'll get all 81s like I normally do.

Was his 1st IF only 86? If so, it's already been upgraded. I thought it was 87 then 88?

Ya it was. I had his SIF at 87 so I assume it will be 88 now.

Had 24 wins with 5 matches left.

Next 2 games were full icons and I was well beaten.

3rd game is against an average team and he doesn't play well. He goes one up because he drills it across the box and it goes in despite my defender blocking it once and my keeper twice.

I equalise in the 85th and the guy who has done nothing all game runs straight through my defense and scores :mad:

Gold 2 it is so. I don't know if it's just me but the kick off goals seem way worse this weekend than a week or two ago.

The ligue 1 upgrades didn't work out that well for me.

Mbappe only got upgraded by 1 so his otw won't change.

Fabinho's new card basically makes my futmas card a waste of coins

At least my untradeable marquinhos ptg got plus 2 :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Bought the wrong version of David Silva.. sigh... the Rijkard SBC just cost me 25k more than it should have. Ah well. Its still not as bad as back in 14 when I bought the wrong version of Suarez.. that was a 400k mistake.

Advertisement