Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ouch ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Has anybody used Prime Del Piero, Is he worth it ?

Thinking either him or Bergkamp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Del Piero is probably the best CAM i've used to date, guy is insane from outside the box. His assists record really takes a hit though as he just finishes everything you give him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So I gave the qualifier a bash last night, first game went 1-0 up inside 20 mins. Out play the guy for the remainder of the match and he score 2 in the last 5 mins :( I had 3 tight games then and eventually win one. Next round....... got hammered over and over again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Made it to weekend league first try this morning , used never be able to get past the final on first attempt ever :)

4dfP5X0VirC5N3v-rD1tdPNyPpFISPBf-oYrskqvqXmE5UUSEmQgV-nxdx4P0oSVD7wyCpVs6sxW81l1LwzsSr0Z_P1ldHX4alllTRVdWj3NJreWX6HINbnP5WaZ21lc2S7XaRUsorEqBYzCAon_NChiJP05CNmMymWiaqBpZoYW1NnDZ1g_M5y6q7K3ovYKGD21MwxgN47LPzbBRh7HVRkeVBa6rhA1iadDRP4Vkb-fFId3jXoGUFEEqvD73MfRBEZhf4UIpggA6NwzgwDLYqlIOQ8y6ScDCFXJbUskXzAPW0BqJbA8DRAn1dvK7wrjAHhH4nwzDdULb9FhSNcwAFiQYG8v31Mvg1zZASWeiJqygWTgEZsPzmSTVXL6g_OTxK58Tqz9co9cLydC504tMWuCBVQLJ5B-FdAF6TcwQ3oGw8trZQBoMkeP0QyFTEuOgy8xMfJYYZCUipzUgWwz6dVcBfIj0h_aKvlFhQ04Ir_OCIRZKXQ6fBhS210Juclaqg1A-17Kc7yG2CMrh47UvHGNecqqWENyyFD83Go1dYkORZdeOhJu3CXIBO3oMqSGtbmJHrkzyTFfJedA2pZU4J8RJw5vIRc6ltNL7NI=w634-h844-no

this is the team , any opinions on who to bring in/out ?

bench is Pirlo(91) , thiago , dembele , martial, bellerin and godin .

VkSFtsN0XN3Bsn5Q7M4TVJ5OyBEtEOJrk_3TluYU9M5_bbZnRWq11dsPg-ufLUzWcsvDgnj26-FiqBNKuDhNvYCv-9Xl8W6xYDGs6AHqovpnThJAuQh_jXMtiiAXwIvREErz5dS6TYGB2SRlcM1RW27H6s-VRFjTphjtgBstoLAmQ27ZOKJsEVRvzCEg93IfdhUz6EUV-gUdrY5lQJi95YCf1ci-blUggDosuNXo62ZP7Brg_dfAanmN6aTNyDiwXAJ0Xo_qcbgyd9iqcPNk7K8n3-MKBOworjtMOE630X6kZ-AfH8PkQixDKR1nFtPUgAlxB_wNcjF_Jv5xjJYBlKzaXrk6mFnlfb9FSC8oSWXb98ou0cPBLse01_MsXFT8Zm1GbHJNxtV2eGL04G--U7Tt0LoumJnKdQoiAc7e_Ya1AZCo-jBKYrSJZB_VCGkdmUe4IL5HjXACOw5kE-XXybgBS_QGQ8cFKccS3XbFWhflzadnqUJwYEb8mkl6CYiQndm9Lhd8fQV9woHMRLl3hy_KI7qJQAoeJEZaGyzLqeSa2vpRaRyf5S26cKJlUshurWLhIs4J6QVl6iRTkhBff2EDFycgiqBcpX_OZU8=w634-h844-no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Great Name ^^

bring Griezmann down to CAM and buy IF Muriel with your funds. Kroos isnt a great fifa player.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

RossieMan wrote: »
    bring Griezmann down to CAM and buy IF Muriel with your funds. Kroos isnt a great fifa player.

IF Muriel with a Hawk card is Insane in fairness :D

Cheers lads , Kroos is unreal for me with passing and long shots , might look into IF Muriel now later looks unreal on futbin with a hunter card :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

14murphy wrote: »
    Great Name ^^

Never seen that one before :):):)

• Advertisement

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Cheers lads , Kroos is unreal for me with passing and long shots , might look into IF Muriel now later looks unreal on futbin with a hunter card :D

hunter card was alright on him but hawk was much better :D

yea he has enough pace for a hawk to be the better option.

Completely changing my team now, finally turning away from the horribly overpriced BPL and going Seria A.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Woop, SBC Cavaini got a +2 boost. Delightful. Shame Xmas Fabinho didn't get a boost too, but at least between Cav and Salah, my main two strikers have improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Has anybody used Prime Del Piero, Is he worth it ?

He's the only icon I have so far. In 236 games he has 200 goals and 150 assists and it would be a lot better except he was the only good player in my team for a good while.

His dribbling, 5 star weak foot and insane finesse shots make him lethal anywhere near the box.

Looking at del piero made me want to check my other players stats.

I've had otw mbappe for a few weeks and he has 115 goals and 123 assists in 130 games.

After using him this wl and some dkt/season matches 87 firmino has 52 goals and 33 assists in 49 games :D

TOTGS ben yedder or IF muriel need your help guys ðŸ˜

yea he has enough pace for a hawk to be the better option.

Completely changing my team now, finally turning away from the horribly overpriced BPL and going Seria A.

Yeah, didnt know much about the changes with the different cards so started with Hunter on Muriel and when I changed to Hawk he just tore everything apart for me :)

Delighted with lukaku my freebie card gets an update.

IMG_20180228_151438.jpg

Savic card looks so nice.

Arias upgrade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Arias upgrade :D

You mean the guy people only use to get SIF Lozano onto full chem :pac:

You mean the guy people only use to get SIF Lozano onto full chem :pac:

Abso-****ing-lutely :D

• Advertisement

Not bad stats for a cheap right back inform he will have over 95 stamina.

No contest Pudzey, Muriel is so much better. Ben yedder has decent stats but didn't like him as a striker. Was a decent Cam.

Can looks nice. I'll have to get him when I make my liverpool team.

Also random question, why is Pogba so expensive ? I was looking for players to link to mbappe and looking at his stats I thought he'd be around the same price as vidal. I know bpl players are generally more expensive but 300k is insane :eek:

Gyan84 wrote: »

Also random question, why is Pogba so expensive ? I was looking for players to link to mbappe and looking at his stats I thought he'd be around the same price as vidal. I know bpl players are generally more expensive but 300k is insane :eek:

His 87 was 500k so he ain't as bad as before I have him past couple weeks he is well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

He had pretty much everything in a central midfielder possible, no matter what role you want he could do it, he might be horribly over-rated compared to real life but in game he's exactly what you want. Better links than Vidal and Nainggolan as well which matters for the top level players in fut. De Bruyne can't defend at all and has little physical, Kante isn't big enough and can't shoot at all. Almost every top midfielder has some weakness while Pogba ig has literally none

Yeah his stats seem good but for the same price I could get tolisso if, alaba and boateng so I'll probably go that route.

But I also have to finish Rijkaard and I want to buy a special salah card so I can do the sbc if he gets potm.

It's too easy to spend coins :pac:

Yeah his stats seem good but for the same price I could get tolisso if, alaba and boateng so I'll probably go that route.

But I also have to finish Rijkaard and I want to buy a special salah card so I can do the sbc if he gets potm.

It's too easy to spend coins :pac:

dont go the bundeliga route. i've had all 3 for over 400 games, and while they're good, The pairing of Manolas, florenzi and Naingolan for a fraction of the price are far better in game.

dont go the bundeliga route. i've had all 3 for over 400 games, and while they're good, The pairing of Manolas, florenzi and Naingolan for a fraction of the price are far better in game.

It's mainly due to chemistry.

I need my keeper on full chem and a soft link to mbappe so I was going to go with fahrmann,boateng,alaba and tolisso as the left side of my 41212 (2) set up.

I have manolas and he's good but futmas van dijk is my other cb so trying to find a decent keeper on full chem that isn't an icon is hard

Honestly I've played that exact left side and it's just not worth the coins. They **** up so much I can't recommend them at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to do the Del Piero sbc as I’ve followed Juve as a second team after Newcastle for about 25 years. Used Costa first to I wouldn’t change my mind :)
    Got De Vrij which I was able to use and I had a few cards I didn’t need so halfway there. Got Kroos in a pack so will be using and trying to decide will I use my POTM Kane since he’s not being used since I got Firminho.

Advertisement