Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ever wonder how they decide a players over all rating???

20180301_120029.jpg

Makes no sense to me ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Oh so close, another 100k will see me get prime Del Piero.
    Sacrificing POTM Kane/Mane, Sbc Quaresma and futmass Herrera. Apart from Quaresma they were all subs and since I traded in Costa I no longer had chem for Q.

Current team gone back to 4321 a couple weeks ago

Screenshot_20180301-144640.jpg

Feeling pretty comfortable with it at moment got Willian last night was using his 84 card so hoping his motm will be another big upgrade.

Lukaku is **** at turning but if you can play through balls in behind he will run onto them all day long and slit it home past the keeper from anywhere outside the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

I reached gold 3 in last week's weekend league. But says I am not qualified for tomorrow's one and I have the option to play in daily knockout tournament. This normal??

tbayers wrote: »
    I reached gold 3 in last week's weekend league. But says I am not qualified for tomorrow's one and I have the option to play in daily knockout tournament. This normal??

Yeah you won't be qualified until you get your rewards this evening at six.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

tbayers wrote: »

Yeah, you get qualification when the rewards come out this evening at 6, don't worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Futmas Fabinho got upgraded to 86 :D

The new Savic inform is extinct :eek:

Gyan84 wrote: »

The new Savic inform is extinct :eek:

Imagine what his tots card will be like.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Imagine what his tots card will be like.

Maradona and Owen prime sbs out.
    As expected 3 x icons for Maradona. None for Owen

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gyan84 wrote: »

Apparently all that changed was a +1 to PHY

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Apparently all that changed was a +1 to PHY

Yeah it's a fairly bad update but at least they did something.

I haven't opened my rewards yet but i'll be happy as long as I don't get lejeune or Carvalho since I already have them untradeable.

Got juanfran :( can't even use him apart from a sub.

Well those are the best rewards I ever got. I thought I got gold 2 weekly but it was actually gold 1.

First jumbo rare players pack- highest rated was 84 but I got 83 son and 83 goretzka who I'll use.

Second jumbo rare players pack- Courtouis :D Then I press x and see that Aubamayang is there aswell :D:D That should get me Rijkaard.

I open my monthlies then not caring what I get and I end up with 91 Kroos :D
    I know he's not suited to the meta but considering before today my highest rated red was 84 rooney I'm really happy :D

My XBox is refusing to connect to the net, so can't check my rewards :(

iBPXJ1T.jpg?1

Man, though, I really thought he'd be worth more than 87k when he walked out. Still, instantly makes doing the weekend league last week worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i got 86 Di maria in my monthlys as my best and only player worth talking about.

Nothing in the weekly. I have zero pack luck this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Man looking at all you guys opening the rewards... I haven't played Fifa in 3 years and picked it up again in January. Gone from winning division 1 regularly and winning Boards.ie leagues back in the day to struggling to even qualify for weekend league. The deterioration of my skills is very apparent!! :P

And I just got MOTM Cannon, a 73 rated player, from Silver Upgrade packs.

I literally cannot think of any scenario a 73 rated MOTM card will come in handy....

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Man looking at all you guys opening the rewards... I haven't played Fifa in 3 years and picked it up again in January. Gone from winning division 1 regularly and winning Boards.ie leagues back in the day to struggling to even qualify for weekend league. The deterioration of my skills is very apparent!! :P

Mate I play it every year and it took me months to readjust to fifa this year so don't feel bad ha.

Had enough to finish the Rijkaard sbc and get alex sandro so I'm really happy with my first 11 now.

This is my team:
    futmarch.png

I can't blame my team for my losses anymore so if I don't do well this weekend it's obviously the weather's fault :pac:

• Advertisement

I’m jinxed I think. My team has gone to complete pot since I got Del Piero :(
    I was sorry I hadn’t gone for Berkamp originally as he’s much stronger physically but it was too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m jinxed I think. My team has gone to complete pot since I got Del Piero :(
    I was sorry I hadn’t gone for Berkamp originally as he’s much stronger physically but it was too late.

If it makes you feel better I just got wrecked by Del Piero in the final of the qualifier... le sigh. 3rd final loss this week.

I'm having an issue where it feels like my AI defenders are backing off too much. Is it an issue with my team tactics? I'm using the same set i've always used but i'm getting completely wrecked by simple 1-2's out of 41212 and while i usually can track it with my user if I make a mistake the AI literally never has an pressure on the guy receiving the ball. What customs do you guys use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Are ye all on Playstation?

Nah few of us are Xbox and one or two on pc

Brother has decided he wants to play the Xbox this weekend so will be a squeeze to get my 11 wins.

1 for 1 so far though. First game was against a guy with 7 loan Icons :

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got loan Maradona yesterday. All I can say is wow.

Now the decision, should I use Schmeichal, Costa and Crespo? Have the other players more or less

Probably need 1m coins too, which I could get my hands on

Is he worth it?

Not according to Marshall...he's a geordie youtube and spot on with his reviews. Of course I should have reviewed his prime del piero review but jumped the gun.

2 wins from 8. Not the best start :P

Think I'm going to cash out of my IF investments and just focus on improving my team for the final time. 600k, not sure where to spend it. I wish there was a RM Icon tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You don't need to change your team, you need to change how you play. Might seem harsh, but you obviously need to change something, try 5 at the back, see will it help you defend.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    2 wins from 8. Not the best start :P

Think I'm going to cash out of my IF investments and just focus on improving my team for the final time. 600k, not sure where to spend it. I wish there was a RM Icon tbh

there is :) Okocha :pac:

I mean christ they could have put Beckam in there..I'm sure that greedy sob would have no problem with getting paid for it..
    Also Best or Figo who were previous legends could surely have been included since they had previous dealings with them.

Advertisement