Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I just got IF Jesus into my team this morning and he's gone well so far so want to stick with him for a while. I've come up against Larsson a few times and I've never been blown away by him so not overly keen on him. Plus it's a CAM that I'm looking for so Rui Costa should work nicely.

Have you looks at 87 firminho for a cam? Could be an option instead of doing sbc for a icon you can never trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

jayo26 wrote: »
    Have you looks at 87 firminho for a cam? Could be an option instead of doing sbc for a icon you can never trade.

Yeah, I have him in my team already. I'm using 4231 with 3 CAMs, at the minute I've 87 firminho, 93 KDB, and pogba, but I don't really like pogba so looking to replace him

Yeah, I have him in my team already. I'm using 4231 with 3 CAMs, at the minute I've 87 firminho, 93 KDB, and pogba, but I don't really like pogba so looking to replace him

89 hagi would be another option? I used him for a long time really liked him just changed ii up a bit so git rid but couldnt fault him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

new IF incoming for Sonaldo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My current team:

majhol.png

Scream upgrades are awesome

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've hit that point now where I'm losing cause I'm frustrated, rather than being outskilled, so I'm moving on for the weekend and going to play some Overwatch. I'll miss automatic qualification but so be it. Once stress levels come in, then its' not fun anymore.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've hit that point now where I'm losing cause I'm frustrated, rather than being outskilled, so I'm moving on for the weekend and going to play some Overwatch. I'll miss automatic qualification but so be it. Once stress levels come in, then its' not fun anymore.

yep..there's nothing like unleashing some fifa fury and shooting a lot of people in online fps games :D

I reckon Salah for february POTM.
    I already has his old card but if his new card was a RW like below I'd easily swap it since he's only a sub for me.

potm-salah.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    89 hagi would be another option? I used him for a long time really liked him just changed ii up a bit so git rid but couldnt fault him.

Yeah, hadn't considered him. Might make a start on him so, have a few 84+ cards in my club so should be able to make a start

Yeah, hadn't considered him. Might make a start on him so, have a few 84+ cards in my club so should be able to make a start

Hagi is very lightweight though compared to Costa I found.
    I had both and Costa was far far better.

• Advertisement

No don't do his sbc I mean his 89 card it's faster then his prime card.

Blazer wrote: »
    Hagi is very lightweight though compared to Costa I found.
    I had both and Costa was far far better.

I really don't agree with you. I know you have that opinion and h8s stats say otherwise but I never found that and his lack of hight is more then made up for with his good points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Having is a better cam, but Costa is definitely better all around. He can play as a decent cm, whereas hagi isn't suited for it.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Having is a better cam, but Costa is definitely better all around. He can play as a decent cm, whereas hagi isn't suited for it.

what he said :)
    I used to often play Costa as CM and he's very good there as well.

what he said :)
    I used to often play Costa as CM and he's very good there as well.

But he is looking for a cam haha.

It's a waste of money spending so much coins on an icon Cam if other parts of your team are like begovic in goal. Not sure of the guys team, but it's much better to spread the funds.

I'm fairly happy with my team atm, defence could possibly do with a bit of investment but it's been doing ok.

Team is
    DDG
    Valencia - Bailly - Azpil - IF Alonso
    IF Fernandinho - kante
    87 Firminho - Pogba - 93 KDB
    IF Jesus

Considering maybe just buying an icon now...I've always been against heavily investing in SBCs so may stick to my guns on it.

It's a waste of money spending so much coins on an icon Cam if other parts of your team are like begovic in goal. Not sure of the guys team, but it's much better to spread the funds.

I agree but some people just want to play the game and try an elite player without giving a crap about the rest of their team it's just to experience them.

I used to always aim for Ronaldo I would sell all my big players just to have him in the team and probably enjoyed it more then I do now trading my way to big players.

Yea I don't see the point in that, just play draft if that's your methodology towards the game.

UT is all about winning, it's the only point to the game, in my opinion. FIFA itself is absolutely ****e, buggy piece of crap.

Yea I don't see the point in that, just play draft if that's your methodology towards the game.

UT is all about winning, it's the only point to the game, in my opinion. FIFA itself is absolutely ****e, buggy piece of crap.

Draft ain't the same you dont work towards the players you only have them for maximum foyr games and thats it.

For you it's all about winning but someone that likes to play it and try one or two decent players can get more enjoyment from it and at the end of the day that's what it's about.

You don't get anything for winning at fifa unless your a pro or whatever so 99 percent of people it's enjoyment and that comes from winning or just using players you like or playing football how you feel it should be played.

• Advertisement

Have you ever won division 1? You get the excitement and hard work that goes into having a decent win/loss ratio.

Draft lets you play with the players you talk about, I don't see what hard work of scraping coins from getting hammered is an enjoyable experience. But each to their own, it's what you make of it, good to see people still playing when results don't go their way.

Have you ever won division 1? You get the excitement and hard work that goes into having a decent win/loss ratio.

Draft lets you play with the players you talk about, I don't see what hard work of scraping coins from getting hammered is an enjoyable experience. But each to their own, it's what you make of it, good to see people still playing when results don't go their way.

Have indeed won it I won't it last year on pc and then went and got an Xbox and won it on that too so yep I know exactly how it feels i just don't play seasons as much anymore.

I'm not specifically referring to myself here I'm just saying different people get different things out of the game it's not nonsense or anything it's just the way life is it's not always about been the best or winning it's about enjoying it.

There's rumours of a few end of era cards coming shortly.
    Kaka's one looks unbelievably and is already on fifa mobile.
    I reckon end of March once Paddy's day is out of the equation and they want to bump pack sales.

I really regret giving away Pirlo's card for Overmar's SBC.
    In fact I really regret getting rid of a few of my players for Del Piero's SBC but it would have nagged me no end so what the hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Only my second real opportunity to play WL, got to the magical 11, losing 9. More importantly, not one game was lost to me pushing the guide button :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My attempts to qualify last week for the weekend league were in vain so I will try again later on this evening but wont really be around much over the weekend i think :(

Lads what spanish keeper is good and not too expensive? I currently have Moya and Rulli.

Most of my team are now IF's or scream cards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

jonnycivic wrote: »
    My attempts to qualify last week for the weekend league were in vain so I will try again later on this evening but wont really be around much over the weekend i think :(

Lads what spanish keeper is good and not too expensive? I currently have Moya and Rulli.

Most of my team are now IF's or scream cards :D

Whats expensive to you?

Im using Asenjo SIF (45k-ish)

Whats expensive to you?

Im using Asenjo SIF (45k-ish)

45k is grand, I currently have about 20k and then my Squad Battle rewards from last night :D

I was looking at Asenjo, he has 2 IF's doesnt he? Which one are you using?

Bought Pogba last night for my midfield. He really is class.

Bought Pogba last night for my midfield. He really is class.

Which one you get? I have his 87 he really is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, I packed a draft token :O

Advertisement