Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is Prime Larrson just **** and thats why his SBC is so relatively cheap? His stats don't look THAT bad (though not as good as others are for a little more...)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Which one you get? I have his 87 he really is excellent.

His 87 one.
    The last time Time I had Pogba in my team was back in 13 with Vidal and Marchisio in midfield and Di Natale up front. Damn I miss that team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wow, I packed a draft token :O

I packeda draft token from the daily objective rewards on Saturday in a silver gift pack i think it was :D Played a single player draft and got 3 packs at the end of it, Gortezka (Sp) was the only good card I got but could net 18k from him if i sell him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Is Prime Larrson just **** and thats why his SBC is so relatively cheap? His stats don't look THAT bad (though not as good as others are for a little more...)

I find him pretty solid,have a sniper card on him amd he has 55 goals,18 assists in 73 games!

It's his heading that is unreal though,he seems to be able to outjump every defender and has some serious power in his headers!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Dozyart wrote: »
    I find him pretty solid,have a sniper card on him amd he has 55 goals,18 assists in 73 games!

It's his heading that is unreal though,he seems to be able to outjump every defender and has some serious power in his headers!

I've just started his SBC. Hopefully will be my first icon. I have the first three teams done. Just stuck for cash now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

14murphy wrote: »
    I've just started his SBC. Hopefully will be my first icon. I have the first three teams done. Just stuck for cash now.

any of the new upgrades appear to be going for 10-15k min now so hopefully you pull a few to get you sorted :D

I'm wondering whether to spend 400k on Larson, and be able to play him up front with Shearer, so having the two Icon strikers.

Or spend 360k on Hernandez, sacrifice my Shearer in the process and use Salah or Cavani up front with him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Second option for sure. What's the point of having 2 useless icon striker's? Hernandez is a pretty good icon, the other 2 are trash bags, only meant for other SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

jonnycivic wrote: »
    My attempts to qualify last week for the weekend league were in vain so I will try again later on this evening but wont really be around much over the weekend i think :(

Lads what spanish keeper is good and not too expensive? I currently have Moya and Rulli.

Most of my team are now IF's or scream cards :D

Go for Ter Stegen if you have the coins.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Second option for sure. What's the point of having 2 useless icon striker's? Hernandez is a pretty good icon, the other 2 are trash bags, only meant for other SBCs.

Also just realised Hernandez would link with SIF Lozano as well....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

RossieMan wrote: »

useless?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea, shearer is absolutely useless for his price. I had him for like 100 games, he could score goals but missed sitters and was like bug mert up front.

Got bored with 442 and switched back to 4-5-1. Just a way more fun formation.
    Now I really regret doing Del Piero's SBC as I'm missing Quaresma and Costa on that right wing.
    Oh well..luckily there's a hero Mane RW card to go with Salah and Firminho :D
    Cost me 250k though but so pretty :D

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Go for Ter Stegen if you have the coins.

I didn't actually check his price out but from what I can see now his bin is about 35k

Blazer wrote: »
    Got bored with 442 and switched back to 4-5-1. Just a way more fun formation.
    Now I really regret doing Del Piero's SBC as I'm missing Quaresma and Costa on that right wing.
    Oh well..luckily there's a hero Mane RW card to go with Salah and Firminho :D
    Cost me 250k though but so pretty :D

I ended up with a 4-5-1 in my draft and hated it cos it was like 10 players stayed way back while 1 poor soldier ran the opponents half on his own haha

I didn't actually check his price out but from what I can see now his bin is about 35k

He got an upgrade so you’re probably looking at that.
    You can pick up his 85 card for 10k or less

I ended up with a 4-5-1 in my draft and hated it cos it was like 10 players stayed way back while 1 poor soldier ran the opponents half on his own haha

Strange. You’be got 2x cams with wingers as well as a striker. Of course I upped the attacking of course :)

Strange. You’be got 2x cams with wingers as well as a striker. Of course I upped the attacking of course :)

Yeah I had aguero up top, mane and sanchez on the wings and a midfield trio of rooney/ozil and can't remember the last but was a decent setup and it was just like aguero was the only one to pass the half way line.

He got an upgrade so you’re probably looking at that.
    You can pick up his 85 card for 10k or less

Ah I never thought of his 85 I'll check it out now and report back :)

His 85 min bin was 12k so picked that up for now :)

Yeah I had aguero up top, mane and sanchez on the wings and a midfield trio of rooney/ozil and can't remember the last but was a decent setup and it was just like aguero was the only one to pass the half way line.

I just say to myself “what would Kevin Keegan do?” :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Whats expensive to you?

Im using Asenjo SIF (45k-ish)

45k is grand, I currently have about 20k and then my Squad Battle rewards from last night :D

I was looking at Asenjo, he has 2 IF's doesnt he? Which one are you using?

His second (SIF) 87

His second (SIF) 87

Do that's what sif is haha I'm a dumb ass:pac:

On a different note, I see the prices have risen greatly on Irish players ahead of paddys day, I have 30 odd to transfer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Do that's what sif is haha I'm a dumb ass:pac:

On a different note, I see the prices have risen greatly on Irish players ahead of paddys day, I have 30 odd to transfer :P

:pac:

I only found out recently too :o

Anyone else getting massive lag spikes in games, or has my internet just gone to hell? At least once a game, I get a ten second patch where it freezes and then speeds up and is literally unplayable :9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone else getting massive lag spikes in games, or has my internet just gone to hell? At least once a game, I get a ten second patch where it freezes and then speeds up and is literally unplayable :9

Been having this the past week anytime that I played

Weekend league or dkt? I’m playing seasons and they’re fine.

Weekend league or dkt? I’m playing seasons and they’re fine.

Weekend league and DKT :/

Hmm, there's talks that 2POTM Salah could be a RW. He'll be super cheap cause I have his first to trade in (Kane's second, iirc, was only 10k or so if you already had his first) but I'll be sorry to shift him away from the striker position. He's just hit his 300th game for me.

On the other hand, it let's me put him and Cavani in my team :P

Going to do Salah and Hernandez, and then put whatever's left towards Rijkaard. Probably be able to use SBC Quas as well towards boosting the ratings for the SBC squads if Salah shifts to RW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I had this problem for ages I even asked in here several times I fixed if by using cable to connect to the internet instead of Wi-Fi and never had a problem in past four months.

Hmm, there's talks that 2POTM Salah could be a RW. He'll be super cheap cause I have his first to trade in (Kane's second, iirc, was only 10k or so if you already had his first) but I'll be sorry to shift him away from the striker position. He's just hit his 300th game for me.
    RW.

Fingers crossed .hes only a sub for me

• Advertisement

Blazer, you talk up Quasemera. What way have you gotten him to work? I've got him as a RM at the moment with Maestro on, and while he's certainly a visible presence, I don't find he's as dominating as I kind of need him to be.

Advertisement