Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Ultimate team is down. Weird as seasons is working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redo91 wrote: »
    Ultimate team is down. Weird as seasons is working.

That's not weird at all. Ultimate team servers are separate and are prone to been down when rest of fifa works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's not weird at all. Ultimate team servers are separate and are prone to been down when rest of fifa works.

Ah fair enough. Figured it was all the one when they are online. I got in on the web app so I think it might be sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Salah is POTM. RW card as expected. Didn’t look st requirements yet.

Blazer wrote: »
    Salah is POTM. RW card as expected. Didn’t look st requirements yet.

Ouch, even requiring his IF card you still need a 85 rated team from BPL Afterwards as well as a 85 rated Roma team and a 84 ratedEgyptian team.

And two totw players for each ...screw that. You're looking at around a million at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I definitely won't be able to afford salah :( I'm starting to get sick of all the potm cards requiring a special card of the same player. I know they do it so people who did the previous sbc can upgrade but it's so easily price fixed.

Last week was the first time I got sick of wl and I ended up with silver 1. Not sure how many games I'll play this weekend.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I definitely won't be able to afford salah :( I'm starting to get sick of all the potm cards requiring a special card of the same player. I know they do it so people who did the previous sbc can upgrade but it's so easily price fixed.

Last week was the first time I got sick of wl and I ended up with silver 1. Not sure how many games I'll play this weekend.

Yeah I’m glad now I did his last POTM as that only cost me about 250k. It was one of the cheapest POTM sbc so was worth it.

Futbin says his sbc is approx 750k. Not a chance ...for the Egyptian one you need 2 x egyptian players one of which would have to Salah as the rest are too low for a 84 squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Am I correct in saying his next if will be at least 93

seamie78 wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying his next if will be at least 93

Nope. Probably just a 91 as his last one was a 90.

Still good, bought his otw card when he was 86 for 360. Has to be my best purchase ever

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    Still good, bought his otw card when he was 86 for 360. Has to be my best purchase ever

yeah I had a few of them at 300k :( ah well.
    At least I dumped Morata for no loss. You can't give him away now :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Damn. I had been working under the assumption he wouldn't be that expensive. Not paying 360k to shift him from a striker to RW.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Damn. I had been working under the assumption he wouldn't be that expensive. Not paying 360k to shift him from a striker to RW.

360k at a minimum. There's no way I can see doing the other SBCs for only 360k once the prices shoot up.

Usually when a PotM sbc goes up, I get a flurry of IF sales.

Hasn't happened with this one. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Any rumours what leagues will come out today?

Didn't realise leagues were due out it won't be premiership anyway

2-2 in wl. Got destroyed in my first match, won two and then lost to bakayoko fc because my players kept running into each other :rolleyes:

I like having a player to work towards and I was thinking about pogba for my midfield but 86 savic looks better for the same price. Has anybody used them ?
    Savic has 1 less strength but has way better defensive stats.

I'm having awful trouble with my internet and lag today, don't think it's just a Fifa thing. Every game is a laggy mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Half tempted to do the Petit SBC... have a lot of high rated players in my club, so I’d only have to buy the Icon. Anyone used him? Toss up between the SBC or 91 Matthaus.

I used baby Petit (LB) and used to just switch him straight away in game.
    He's brilliant.
    Obviously players like Mathaus or Viera are better but they cost a helluva lot more for their primes.

• Advertisement

Half tempted to do the Petit SBC... have a lot of high rated players in my club, so I’d only have to buy the Icon. Anyone used him? Toss up between the SBC or 91 Matthaus.

Depends on what you need but yes petit is a superb midfielder and despite not having a high shooting rating he has 90 ling shots and 90 shot power so you can expect lots of goals from outside the area. He is great all round for me.

Close to being done with weekend league again. 5-4 now and usually I'd be around 15-5 after my first 20.

Lost a match to a full icon team because I made the mistake of going two goals ahead.

Next match two goals ahead again. 5 free shots in the box all narrowly miss. It goes to extra time where allessandrini and lozano just lump it across the box to each other :mad:

It feels like my defence has gotten worse since I added Rijkaard which is odd.

New path to glory cards are out.

I'm not sure what the point is since we're close enough to tots.

oooooohhhh..there's a firminho one :)
    That would be very tasty.

My thoughts exactly soon the otw and ptg will be over taken by tots cards. It wouldn't be so bad if they recognise all upgrades but they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Where are the leagues???

didn't realise that the community tots will be released in early April..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did a tradable one buying a PATH for 35k. Get a Bertrand back. The worst one available.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Did a tradable one buying a PATH for 35k. Get a Bertrand back. The worst one available.

You could've gotten plattenhadrt or damm :pac:

The only thing that looks good is the ptg players as rewards for the dkt.

• Advertisement

Said I'd do one tradeable

20180309_191848.jpg

I can actually fit him Straight into my team on 8 chem so I'm going to give him a go I've considered him before.

Advertisement