Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

wonski wrote: »
    Where are the leagues???

It's bs that there's still no leagues. They used to always be the first Friday of the month but postponing them for crappy cash grab only promos like Ratings Refresh and more special PTG cards that nobody really wanted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, I can finally do something with that useless PTG Viera I got months ago and never used :P

Meanwhile, 2-8 in the weekend league. I'm regressing XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did 2 untradeable ptg sbcs and got martins and bertrand :(

On the upside I threw my untradeables into the 81+ pack and got 88 Kane.

PTG Vela and J.Lukaku will be prizes for the DKT this coming week apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I bought Edersons OTW (Ones to Watch) card and was wondering since he just had a SIF card released last Wednesday, is it unlikely that his stats will be upgraded again?

Was hoping he'll appreciate in value and Ill be able to sell him for a profit.

Was 4-5 and now I'm 9-5. I don't know what happened in the first ten. My passing dropped by 5% because my players just wouldn't take the ball when I passed it.

Did two more ptg sbcs and got hazard (not the one I would want :pac:) and then martins again :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    PTG Vela and J.Lukaku will be prizes for the DKT this coming week apparently.

Finally something to play for. They may not be great players but at least it's something to get you to play dkt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pftt....bloody Giroud.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I feel like the game knows I haven't played it in a month or so, went on today and did some SBCs. Icardi PTG in the untradeable one, Sane PTG in a tradeable, and then Sterling PTG from the Marquee Matchups.

• Advertisement

I feel like the game knows I haven't played it in a month or so, went on today and did some SBCs. Icardi PTG in the untradeable one, Sane PTG in a tradeable, and then Sterling PTG from the Marquee Matchups.

hang on while I get sick in digust :D
    You're really bringing in those cards this year :)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you EA...I get that 78 LB so redo it and get the same card again. :mad:

3rd time lucky..got Goretzka so he can be a supersub...hopefully

How much does it cost to do excluding the PTG player for an untradeable?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How much does it cost to do excluding the PTG player for an untradeable?

If u do the spring ones it's only buying 82 rated players so about 18k??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Played quite a bit of FUT last weekend with the bad weather so I managed to get into div 1, and nearly win it. I never considered myself to be that good at the game so this was a serious surprise. Now this is my first weekend playing the WL. I've played 9 games so far...and my word, it is the single most frustrating experience of my life! And I've realised I'm definitely not up to this level of the game!

Played quite a bit of FUT last weekend with the bad weather so I managed to get into div 1, and nearly win it. I never considered myself to be that good at the game so this was a serious surprise. Now this is my first weekend playing the WL. I've played 9 games so far...and my word, it is the single most frustrating experience of my life! And I've realised I'm definitely not up to this level of the game!

just tika taka it into the net man !!! :D
    and don't worry about chemistry. Just shove in the fastest players into the game and you're grand.
    Actually it would be nice if they locked down positions and dumped chemistry.
    So your Ronaldo/Neymar can only go LM/LW/LF unless you had an IF card where they were a striker.
    Would certainly make it more interesting.
    Of course you could still change formations etc in game or sub but adds an element of risk to it.

Blazer wrote: »
    just tika taka it into the net man !!! :D
    and don't worry about chemistry. Just shove in the fastest players into the game and you're grand.
    Actually it would be nice if they locked down positions and dumped chemistry.
    So your Ronaldo/Neymar can only go LM/LW/LF unless you had an IF card where they were a striker.
    Would certainly make it more interesting.
    Of course you could still change formations etc in game or sub but adds an element of risk to it.

They need to do something with the chemistry for next year because at the moment all it means is you add 30 seconds onto every match for people to pause and use whatever they want.

I also think they should get rid of the attribute boosting cards for next year as well or at least make them for single player matches only. The dkt will be full of them this week with the player rewards.

Rashford inform wednsday for sure anyone keep his ptg card?

Had enough in the club to transform my PTG Viera for free into....

PTG Hazard :/ Not going to do another, but anyone any idea how likely Hazard is to get an IF? Viera moved to China iirc so he was never getting one anyway.

• Advertisement

Did another 2 ptg sbcs and got the low rated german lb twice :rolleyes:

Coming up against loan maradonnas makes wl so much worse.

Rashford after jumping from 60k too 200k ha.

Screenshot_20180310-201644.jpg

Got ptg welbeck in am upgrade pack so I did another untraceable

I'll take that ;)

Quick sell quick sell!!!

Blazer wrote: »
    Quick sell quick sell!!!

Haha I can't fit him in my team now with 5 at the back but if he will be used as a sub he can at lots of positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

WL 6-1, drunk now so scared to go at it again lol

Edit ;7-5 now, still keeping it real lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

A game froze after I just equalised in a game and stayed that way with the big FIFA logo that flashes across the screen (stayed there for a few mins), so I had to quit the game. THen I get the DNF warning and 0-3 loss on my record. Anyone know any way I can avoid that? SHould I quit the game/close the app by going back to the Home page/PSN menu, or should I turn off the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I hate the loopholes, thrice tonight it went to a pause of some sort with me leading, what happens? Loss of connection, Null n void games, seemed intentional. Gits

any regrets I ever have about doing the weekend league potentially getting decent rewards is always tempered by reading on here over the weekend :D
    I'd probably have my xbox hanging out of my tv with all that crap.

• Advertisement

5 from 18

Not going to get much more played this weekend. Hate having to try and squeeze it into three days.

Every team this morning is parking the bus too -_-

Advertisement