Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Started 4-5 and now I'm 14-6 :pac::rolleyes:

I have enough coins to do one last ptg sbc before rewards come out so I'm hoping for firmino or savic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8 from 25 in the end. Won three on the bounce tonight. Would have got more from the last 15 but just ran out of time.

I really hate this game sometimes. I just lost to a guy who defended by running back with sterling and it worked because his defence would keep shape perfectly. He does nothing going forward and then in the 120th minute a deflection goal. :mad:

I was watching twitch earlier and saw that David Meyler went 40-0. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Gyan84 wrote:
    I really hate this game sometimes. I just lost to a guy who defended by running back with sterling and it worked because his defence would keep shape perfectly. He does nothing going forward and then in the 120th minute a deflection goal.

Gyan84 wrote:
    I was watching twitch earlier and saw that David Meyler went 40-0. Fair play to him.

We'd all go 40-0 with the team he got gifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea it's absolutely bollocks that he's allowed use that for WL.

• Advertisement

Tbf most of the "pros" don't go 40-0 with similar teams although I can see why EA gave him the players since he buys fifa points like there's no tomorrow. Such is the pro soccer player life I guess :pac:

I had enough coins for 1 last ptg sbc and I got willian :D I've 18 wins now and that's enough fifa for the weekend. I really hope they add a fourth day but I've been saying that since I started playing wl so EA clearly don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Down to ~80K coins but have Larsson to join Rui Costa, means Promes will be finally able to fit in my starting lineup full-time now, delighted. Need to put together a team and find some time to play now!

Should see some really nice players in this week's TOTW. Son and batman almost nailed in for one. Aurier might be a nice alternative to Valencia.

I'm guessing the DKT is going to be a nightmare this week if there's a card as a prize...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

After making a killing on the Salah POTM I'm in this position with this team.

Have 1.3m

Running 41212

Aubamuang (88) Crespo (85)
    Hazard (92)
    Rui Costa (Prime SBC) DeBryune (92)
    Rijkarrd (Prime SBC)
    Robert Carlos (88) Matthaus (88) Azpuilucta (87) Valencia (83)
    Schmeichal (Prime SBC)

Who would you recommend. Tempted by Viera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Currently trying to fulfill the SBC for Larson.
    I basically copied this whole SBC from FUTBIN
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/100161130/sbc
    Why does it give me an 86 Rating on the website but only 85 on the web app ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

14murphy wrote: »
    Currently trying to fulfill the SBC for Larson.
    I basically copied this whole SBC from FUTBIN
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/100161130/sbc
    Why does it give me an 86 Rating on the website but only 85 on the web app ?

Just swap a player in and out. Sometimes the web app doesn’t pick up the change

Blazer wrote: »
    Just swap a player in and out. Sometimes the web app doesn’t pick up the change

What do you mean ?
    I was contemplating upgrading Pastore. Currently just waiting on things to sell I'm joke broke

Are you sure you're not using Marquinhos 83 instead of his new 84 rating refresh gold card ? Other than that idk because it should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Try going back a page then back into the sbc, known fault.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not using Marquinhos 83 instead of his new 84 rating refresh gold card ? Other than that idk because it should work.

No everything was right. Weird. I'm selling up and gonna retry.

Is it koke? He's got an 84 card too.

Ok so it happened again.
    I followed this team. https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/100156247/sbc
    And this is my team on the web app. https://imgur.com/a/dnnam
    Doesn't make sense
    EDIT:
    Swapped Mikitaryan for Mahrez all is good.

14murphy wrote: »
    What do you mean ?
    I was contemplating upgrading Pastore. Currently just waiting on things to sell I'm joke broke

Sometimes when you put a player it incorrectly calculates the team rating. Removing a player from the starting 11 and readding him resolves it. Happens to me loads of times on the web and iOS versions

Blazer wrote: »
    Sometimes when you put a player it incorrectly calculates the team rating. Removing a player from the starting 11 and readding him resolves it. Happens to me loads of times on the web and iOS versions

I dunno. Trying make an 83+ rated team. Same thing is happening again. Very weird.

• Advertisement

Why would you do that swap? Makes no sense, having matip in their was killing your rating.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why would you do that swap? Makes no sense, having matip in their was killing your rating.

Yeh I dunno just following the guide dude. Still wont let me submit an 83+ rated team.

Edit: And now it randomly selected it. Weird glitch.

Those guides are awful for prices. The players prices just increase as soon as their placed in one of those guides. With such low chemistry it's very easy to great your own.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Those guides are awful for prices. The players prices just increase as soon as their placed in one of those guides. With such low chemistry it's very easy to great your own.

Yeh but man the bloody effort. Maybe I should look into it tho. Ive another 200k to come up with.

Decided to do the dkt to get lukaku.

Get to the semi-final and go 2-0 up with no bother. My oppenent gets 2 kick off goals. I go 4-2 ahead. 1 kick off goal and a free kick where he did the 3 players running and even though I tackle the man with the ball he scores. He brings on lozano who scores a rebound goal. I score. Into extra time and 2 more kick off goals for him. I score in the 119th so the game finishes 7-6 to him. He had 8 shots on target (the 8th being the shot that led to the rebound). I had 16 all inside the box.:(

I hope he disconnects in the final :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Any idea when the Paddy day tournament will be announced? I've a decent pile of Irish players so I'm waiting to offload them for that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Redo91 wrote: »
    Any idea when the Paddy day tournament will be announced? I've a decent pile of Irish players so I'm waiting to offload them for that.

Paddy's day itself is when they are going to do it if at all :D

Ugh, I hate when I buy players and then a week later, when I decide to move them on, their value has dropped a load.

Nearly why I prefer the untradeables. At least once you've done them, you accept the coin is gone and you're not worrying about value dropping and such.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I havent had much luck in qualifying for the weekend league, just havent had the time over the last few weeks but I will be on this evening to give it a good try. My team seems a little more balanced since I put IF Juanfran into it :D

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh, I hate when I buy players and then a week later, when I decide to move them on, their value has dropped a load.

Nearly why I prefer the untradeables. At least once you've done them, you accept the coin is gone and you're not worrying about value dropping and such.

Its one of the reasons I did a lot of them this year..most years I end up changing my team so much I end up paying most of it in ea tax throughout the year.

Advertisement