Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

son?? wow I assumed it would be most assists last season was expecting erikson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That would explain why he wasn't in last week or today's totw despite getting two goals in back to back games

• Registered Users Posts: 34,160 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Got a present if Console and Fifa 18 for Xmas. I'm noon back to Fifa as have not played since fifa 13.

Currently in Div 4 again after 1 relegation so I be out well hammered by most of you. Not tried the FUT Champs yet.

Anyway just want ask

How do some of you afford those God Squads. Is it through Play, rewards or having buy points?

Anyone else notice the insane button delay from time to time?

And do ye find that 1st half in a game you could be destroying a player but 2nd half like totally different game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That rashford card looks nice. **** passing but would make an excellent striker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got a present if Console and Fifa 18 for Xmas. I'm noon back to Fifa as have not played since fifa 13.

Currently in Div 4 again after 1 relegation so I be out well hammered by most of you. Not tried the FUT Champs yet.

Anyway just want ask

How do some of you afford those God Squads. Is it through Play, rewards or having buy points?

Anyone else notice the insane button delay from time to time?

And do ye find that 1st half in a game you could be destroying a player but 2nd half like totally different game?

Div 4 in online seasons?

God squads are mainly from decent rewards in the weekend league etc and selling tonnes of cards etc.

Not noticed major button delay but Im not using the Dualshock :P

• Advertisement

IF Aurier in totw 84 rated, im thinking he will come with a hefty price tag I will have to get him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trading, personally. Relisting things 10 times a day, years of experience about what sells and what doesn't. Weekend league rewards after 6 months will also boost a lot of people. It's never been easier to make coins and if you've been playing for six months, even the worst players should be able to save up for a good SBC player or two.

I'm going to need that aurier to defend against that rashford :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    IF Aurier in totw 84 rated, im thinking he will come with a hefty price tag I will have to get him

farcical..he jumps +3..ridiculous.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Div 4 in online seasons?

God squads are mainly from decent rewards in the weekend league etc and selling tonnes of cards etc.

Not noticed major button delay but Im not using the Dualshock :P

Ya online UT Div 4. Got relegated from it once back up with 6 pts from 3 games.

Ah OK Dualshock not my friend. I'm more noon then I thought ha

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Trading, personally. Relisting things 10 times a day, years of experience about what sells and what doesn't. Weekend league rewards after 6 months will also boost a lot of people. It's never been easier to make coins and if you've been playing for six months, even the worst players should be able to save up for a good SBC player or two.

Ya I guess knowing where you make profit will sure help. Might look at this better to get bit more coins

Blazer wrote: »

was thinking the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Blazer wrote: »

Every 81 goes up by 3 though, Rashford got the same

what sort of coins do ye think we will be looking at for aurier 300k?

Every 81 goes up by 3 though, Rashford got the same

I never knew that.something new every day :)

Lordie, as if the DKT wasn't hard enough to ****ing win, Vela gets an IF so its basically competing for a free IF now...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lordie, as if the DKT wasn't hard enough to ****ing win, Vela gets an IF so its basically competing for a free IF now...

Guess whos not qualifying for weekend league :( haha

Exact same thing happened to me again :mad:. Double the shots on target, hit a low drive pass forward and it goes to the left at half the speed of snail where his neymar is.

That's two semi finals I've lost now. I'll forget about it though if I trade in Vela and get a Savic or a Sandro :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just packed Ibra and Bailly from the 2 small reward packs from daily SBCs :pac: and then Carrasco from the MM rewards. Not a bad return.

Are the servers down? Can't connect to EA servers :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Are the servers down? Can't connect to EA servers :(

I'm on xbox here ok

Ok finally I got Savic in the ptg sbc.
    Now I’m happy :)

Christ Aurier’s otw card is going for over 150k.
    His first IF card is at least 2 years and to think I used his otw card for the otw sbc at Xmas. 2 of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You've just reminded me I have an aurier SBC card I got at Christmas. Cost me like 150k doing them so might be worth it now by the looks of things.

Christ, I'm lucky to get four games a night over the last few weeks, there's not a chance I'm qualifying for weekend league this week anyway. Don't know how people with proper jobs manage it.

Just realised that with the ptg cards there's no way EA will release a WC addon like they did back in 2014.
    Guaranteed we will see daily SBC's as well as man of the matches etc every day to encourage people to buy more packs.

This dkt could be the death of my controller.

Lost 3-2 in the quater final to a martial hattrick after being 2 goals ahead. I put otw mbappe through on goal 4 or 5 times but boateng outpaced him.

I then go 2-0 down to a guy who runs to the halfway line and dabs after his goals. He pauses after both goals trying to get me to rage quit and watches every replay and animation. I score in the 30th minute and he just timewastes for the rest of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Blazer wrote:
    Just realised that with the ptg cards there's no way EA will release a WC addon like they did back in 2014. Guaranteed we will see daily SBC's as well as man of the matches etc every day to encourage people to buy more packs.

I thought they were releasing a world cup mode in a few weeks

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    I thought they were releasing a world cup mode in a few weeks

didn't see any announcements for it. With the path to glory cards and the money SBCs will bring in I highly doubt it. Would be nice though but we would have heard about it already by now I reckon.

• Advertisement

anyone else not able to log into fifa?

Advertisement