Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Packed Van de Sar icon from WL rewards, jumbo gold pack. Saw the icon card, jaw dropped in anticipation, 87 Van de Sar, sort of went 'awww' in disappointment lol

Goes for about 300k on xbox, coupled with my own 200k that'll be nearly half a million if I do sell. I've never had that sort of dough before :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I like he addition of a rage quit button tbh :P

No weekend league for me anyway this week. Just couldn't get through the tourney. No point them making auto qualification easier to get more people involved and then drive everyone back into the DKT.

Weekend of Overwatch for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Icons have **** the bed holy ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Probably be a good time to avoid weekend league now. My Henry card lost 300k in 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Traded in my duplicate firmino ptg to get... another duplicate firmino ptg :o

• Advertisement

And that firmino became a bernado silva.

At least he wasn't a duplicate so I could finally open my gold 3 rewards and who do I get ? 88 pogba :D Last week I got aubamayang so my pack luck is insane.

If I can just get savic from the sbc I'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Finished with this game doing up a house for the last three months so no real time to play move in Sunday sat down 2night to try qualify for the weekend league won the final 4-1 watching them lift the cup after the game got disconnected and when logged back in nothing there and saying not qualified for weekend league

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

gotthebug wrote: »
    Finished with this game doing up a house for the last three months so no real time to play move in Sunday sat down 2night to try qualify for the weekend league won the final 4-1 watching them lift the cup after the game got disconnected and when logged back in nothing there and saying not qualified for weekend league

There’s an automatic link which grants you the access if you disconnected after winning .
    Someone can post it on here for you

silva>hazard>silva>carvajahl>firmino (duplicate)>plattenhadrt :o:rolleyes:

I might just sell pogba and buy savic :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I had a few quid last night and done a couple of SBC's went from 8k up to 50k with selling the dupes i got, so 50k to play with and nothing to buy jst yet. Might hold of until next week and see if I need to buy anyone to try DKT again. I might buy Parejo SIF for CM and play a 4-3-2-1 at times :D

• Advertisement

Gonna take a pop at one of the base icon sbc's, if for no other reason than it will work out way cheaper than buying one for whatever prime SBC I aim at next.

Cycling all my golds through the upgrades. Packed Khedira three times from the 82-85 one :P

Bloody hell, the value of my entire tradeable squad fell by 20% :/ Naldo, Talisca, Telles between them wiped 60k from my club.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody hell, the value of my entire tradeable squad fell by 20% :/ Naldo, Talisca, Telles between them wiped 60k from my club.

Mate my firminho alone dropped under 100k in a week and Henry dropped 300k I have no room to manoeuvre now.

I know if I went back trading I'd build it up in two weeks but I've no desire to go at it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Alot of players appear to be taking a decent sized hit today.

Birthday celebrations start today/Paddys day tomorrow so hopefully I have 2-3 new players by Sunday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Wow...I hadn't realised the market had gone as bad as it has. I had planned on building a new team this week but haven't had a chance yet and now the idea is firmly gone from my head. My team was worth ~2m when built 2 weeks ago but I'm down ~25% of that on the front 4 alone.

Wow...I hadn't realised the market had gone as bad as it has. I had planned on building a new team this week but haven't had a chance yet and now the idea is firmly gone from my head. My team was worth ~2m when built 2 weeks ago but I'm down ~25% of that on the front 4 alone.

The market looked grand last night TBH, its only this morning it seems like alot of players are plummeting in value which is strange.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    The market looked grand last night TBH, its only this morning it seems like alot of players are plummeting in value which is strange.

Ah sh*te...I should of went on last night instead of going to the pub!

Ah sh*te...I should of went on last night instead of going to the pub!

Hopefully it bounces back a little later on tonight tbh :)

Hopefully it bounces back a little later on tonight tbh :)

Hopefully! Although, considering I change my whole team every 1-2 weeks it might not be the worst thing if I'm forced to play a bit longer with this one. I've never gotten into div 2 before this team and now I'm 1 win away from div 1 title.

Prices are always highest on a Friday when people are buying for the WL. They always drop on Saturday morning. It just was even worse this week cause of the new SBCs.

• Advertisement

Plattenhadrt>Firmino>Damm>Icardi

I'm going to keep Icardi because an 88 rated special card is nice and the prices of 83s have gone insane so it's not worth trying to get savic.

I'll give pogba 10 games in the weekend league and then sell him and buy 87 savic to see which I prefer.

Still though the ptg promo worked out well for me, started with 60k and some untradeables and ended up with firmino, willian and Icardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

prices will not go back up tonight or tomorrow, they'll plummet even further.

Gold card prices are gone now, they'll not recover and only go further down.
    FUT birthday starts at 6, sell your club if you dont play WL or divisions and you'll buy it back at a fraction this time next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Just packed some Russian in form and Buffon from that international SBC lovely. Question is I have IF Perin in my squad on paper Buffon is better but I heard he can be iffy. Any suggestions

Can't be any worse than perin surely? I have him cause I can't afford Buffon.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

RossieMan wrote: »
    Can't be any worse than perin surely? I have him cause I can't afford Buffon.

I really like IF Perin. I think he's brilliant in 1v1 situations.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYanku-UMAA1nQ3.jpg:large

Some nice cards but none that I really want.

They also said there'll be new daily sbcs, the next end of an era card and that the weekly objectives will give some upgraded Irish players

Actually Florenzi looks better than savic but he'll probably be expensive.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Actually Florenzi looks better than savic but he'll probably be expensive.

I remember his cm totw card it was insane good and about 800k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

CF Reus bringing back the FIFA 13 dreams!!

• Advertisement

Why have a Bale LB card? its so unnecessary as hes got ****e defending stats.

Reus looks the pick of those cards.

Advertisement