Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Actually Florenzi looks better than savic but he'll probably be expensive.

He's not 6 foot 3 though and doesn't have 4 star skills and weak foot, bloody fantastic card but he'll be a different player altogether

Boy am I glad I liquited my team there a couple days ago, the team I had went from 1.2m to ~900k and falling all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why have a Bale LB card? its so unnecessary as hes got ****e defending stats.

Reus looks the pick of those cards.

That Bale card is awful..imagine thinking you've gotten a birthday card, then you see Bale and you go woo****inhoo,...and then you see he's a left back...wtc like..

Blazer wrote: »
    That Bale card is awful..imagine thinking you've gotten a birthday card, then you see Bale and you go woo****inhoo,...and then you see he's a left back...wtc like..

Beast of a LWB though

He'd work in a 5212 formation, him on the left and that Bruno Peres on the right and you're set

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Boy am I glad I liquited my team there a couple days ago, the team I had went from 1.2m to ~900k and falling all the time

I was moaning about being down 60k this morning when I sold but, but I'd have been down another 50k now if I hadn't. :pac:

Messi down to 400k

Pogba's 88 down to 180k. his 87 is down to 140k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

4-2 in wl. Gave pogba a few games but he's not my type of player so I sold him.

I've 220k and I don't think I'll buy anything for the next week or two because the market is so crazy.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Messi down to 400k

:eek::eek:

I sold my 88 for 230 an hour ago.

Messi down to 400k

Bale's under 200k and Neymar is heading there at 214k, although with Bale being in FUT birthday he prob won't get any lower

So many different ways to build a new team it'll be hard to make up my mind

Also has anyone done the Baby Icon SBC? Semi tempted but only 5 of them would have me delighted and the rest are split between okay/meh/terrible

List of the babys here if anyones interested
    https://i.redd.it/kgj9plpal0m01.png

Gyan84 wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

I sold my 88 for 230 an hour ago.

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/17699/Paul%20Pogba/

One just sold for 175k.

Also has anyone done the Baby Icon SBC? Semi tempted but only 5 of them would have me delighted and the rest are split between okay/meh/terrible

List of the babys here if anyones interested
    https://i.redd.it/kgj9plpal0m01.png

I did the 83 part for "nothing" and then instantly regretted starting tbh. Even taking on board it's an icon for 200k, I realised I'd have been better off saving for Rijkard or one of the CB options instead. One I know I'll want and use.

• Advertisement

Oh I'm on ps4 where his still around 220k.

Xbox is really crashing hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Just had another look there. My front 5 which cost me 2.1m 2 weeks ago would only pull in 1.4m. 😬 Definitely going be playing with this team forever!

you know..maybe starting fresh off the bat and trading might be the way to go with those price drops :D

One of the birthday sbc players is an 88 Schweinsteiger. He has 65 pace so I don't want him.

90 rated Rooney is another.

Yaya getting an 88 as well.

The Rooney looks tasty actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Messi at 440k oh boy.... might be time to buy Messi for the first time since I started FUT. Partner him up top with Prime Crespo and 90 Henry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

you know..maybe starting fresh off the bat and trading might be the way to go with those price drops :D

Don't do it to yourself mate enjoy your time out honest.

What's the point in going through all that stress for a couple months for no reward as your likely not to catch up on any meaningful teams.

https://twitter.com/Fifanomicsnet/status/974693728593108999

The St Patrick's day players and kits. They could've upgraded them a good bit more imo since it's not like the wl is going to be flooded with Meyler's and Arter's :pac:

There's an 82 coleman aswell.

iirc last year the Irish players weren't even upgraded; just colored up pretty.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Don't do it to yourself mate enjoy your time out honest.

What's the point in going through all that stress for a couple months for no reward as your likely not to catch up on any meaningful teams.

yep you're probably right :)
    Will hold off till Fifa 19..
    EA wouldn't even ban my account. They can only delete it which would delete all my associated games also which is a non-mover.

• Advertisement

yep you're probably right :)
    Will hold off till Fifa 19..
    EA wouldn't even ban my account. They can only delete it which would delete all my associated games also which is a non-mover.

There is so many fun games coming up over the next few months and im hoping to have my propper wheel setup to really get into my sim racing I'm hoping I don't want to go near fifa 19 at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just had a look at the Birthday cards and it really is the best promo of the year, just giving the people what they want for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bought 92 Hazard last week for 795k, Just seen he’s down to 525k

I hate this game :/

Edit: The TOTW SBC is not gonna help the price LOL

jayo26 wrote: »
    There is so many fun games coming up over the next few months and im hoping to have my propper wheel setup to really get into my sim racing I'm hoping I don't want to go near fifa 19 at this stage

yeah I've just gotten back into BF4. Really great game now after a poor launch. BF1 just sucks.
    Between PUBG/COD and BF4 I should be fine :)

Just had a look at the Birthday cards and it really is the best promo of the year, just giving the people what they want for once.

Depends on the SBCs and weekly/daily objectives for me to call it a good event, otherwise it's just releasing a load of op players to grab more cash from fifa points

So you use the green players as tokens for the sbc players. That's cool.

I'll probably do Yaya because other than the green cards he only needs an 83.

82 rating for the untradeable totw 1-26 pack is nice too

If that Rooney card can be don't with an 83 rated squad and the green players it's a bargain

Ok, now I'm really disgusted I blew the 83 rated squad this morning on nothing.

I was looking at florenzi at ten past six for abot 350k thinking I should be able to get him easy enough as he gets packed more and now he's extinct on ps4 :o

The sbc birthday cards are great value

• Advertisement

Defo doing that Schweinsteiger, and he end of the era Kaka as well, probably. With Pirlo, and MLS chem, that's going to be a fun legends midfield :D

Advertisement