Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow, Bastian is basically free for completing the weekly objective. Sweeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I hope they add an sbc where you can swap a squad for a green player because I'll probably do Yaya but I wouldn't mind getting Rooney and a free Schweinsteiger aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Downward headers. Not my favourite one to complete tbh. Any tips?

wonski wrote: »
    Downward headers. Not my favourite one to complete tbh. Any tips?

It works the same as low driven shots so just tap the shoot button twice

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Wer do you get at 0atrick players is it just on transfer market

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    Wer do you get at 0atrick players is it just on transfer market

Weekly objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Alot of players appear to be taking a decent sized hit today.

Birthday celebrations start today/Paddys day tomorrow so hopefully I have 2-3 new players by Sunday night :D
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody hell, the value of my entire tradeable squad fell by 20% :/ Naldo, Talisca, Telles between them wiped 60k from my club.

Lost 135K on 2 players I just bought :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lord TSC wrote:
    Weekly objectives.

Wow play a couple of easy games and get a cheap 90 Rooney not bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did the and for Rooney so just need to earn the green players now I was able do most of it with untradeables I'm actually excited to get my hands on him he should make an excellent cam.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gyan84 wrote: »
    It works the same as low driven shots so just tap the shoot button twice

Thanks, I forgot about it for a while. One done, 9 more to go. Squad battles should let me complete this and some daily too.

Beginner mode on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've actually never wanted a particular card, but I want that Rooney!

COYB lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Is there any other way to get these Paddys Day cards other than through objectives

Weekly objectives only give out 5 in total, but to do all the SBCs that require them will take 11 of the cards so it would mean doing either RVP & Schweinsteiger or 1 of Toure/Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nope, only available from the challenges unfortunately.

Check your accounts also, I got a free Seamus Coleman. Apparently it’s got to do with the weekly challenge not appearing for some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

is there a boards thing where we can play each other just to get these cards?

Otherwise I’ll only get the one for playing 20 games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's a good thing that you have to pick which one you want, it's ****ing stupid making them a seasons gameplay thing though, it's just people spamming Irish players and quitting if you play properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

stupid EA not banning my account.
    I didn't even last a day.
    Started a nice little hybrid serie a club last night and kicked off.
    Man there are people in Div 10 who are absolutely brutal. Only decent player I had was Gomez and an loan Robben and I waltzed through them :D
    Only one guy beat me barely and he had a full IF team including POTM Sane/Kane/Salah. And he dabbed when he scored..man I was weak with laughter...dabbing in the 10th division with a 87 rated team against a 79 rated team...lol freaking hilarious.

is there a boards thing where we can play each other just to get these cards?

Otherwise I’ll only get the one for playing 20 games :D

there;s also one for scoring 10 or 20 goals with an irish player which could be used in squad battles or some crap like that.

Blazer wrote: »
    there;s also one for scoring 10 or 20 goals with an irish player which could be used in squad battles or some crap like that.

The rest are online seasons and that nonsense.... sure ill give them a go :D

Aurier's in form is down to 65k which is a steal.

Wl is extra awful this weekend. I'm 6-5 and most teams have 5+ icons. I lost one match where it was 4-4 in the 90th and I had a free shot on the edge of the box but it hit the post and deflected to the corner where his lozano just happened to be standing and you can guess what happened next.

Florenzi is still extinct at 400k so I've given up on getting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Doing the weekly objectives and I've score four goals with Maguire and none have regustered. Playing online seasons, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Doing the weekly objectives and I've score four goals with Maguire and none have regustered. Playing online seasons, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Isn't it online single matches ? That's not seasons you find it in the online tab on the bottom right

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Isn't it online single matches ? That's not seasons you find it in the online tab on the bottom right

that;s the woodwork one...the 10 goals applies for any match mode or is supposed to.

Blazer wrote: »
    that;s the woodwork one...the 10 goals applies for any match mode or is supposed to.

10 goals - online singles
    9 wins - online seasons
    10 headers - any mode?
    20 matches- any modes
    woodwork - online singles

Is there any other way to get these Paddys Day cards other than through objectives

Weekly objectives only give out 5 in total, but to do all the SBCs that require them will take 11 of the cards so it would mean doing either RVP & Schweinsteiger or 1 of Toure/Rooney

Was going to ask this, are they making sure you only get one or two?

Rooney is 4 and Schwi is 1, right? So I can get both?

you can buy players as well for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Seen a tweet by Nepenthez claiming that there wont be any more players released according to one of the games producers

Bit crap really having to choose between them, cant recall ea doing this before

Yeah you’ll just have enough paddys players for those 2, trying to decide between Rooney and Toure myself

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The promo message when it first dropped said something like "choose wisely, you can't get them all" regarding the SBC cards. I did RVP and Schweinsteiger, just for SBCs really.

Ok put together about 80k I think and got a sweet team.
    Something like this back at launch would have cost a fortune easily 400-500k.
    Mertens alone was something like 250k :)

newsquad.jpgSerie A team.

I hate on wl a lot but it's nowhere near as bad as seasons.

I'm in division 2 and want to be in division 10 so I can get my 9 wins and then have enough green cards for toure.

Is there anyway to just forfeit a season without forfeiting each game ?

I was winning 2-0 in the 80th minute and lost 3-2 to 3 shots straight at my goalkeeper so for the sake of my sanity I'm not even going to try.

• Advertisement

Took three games to find someone to do some trading for the objectives, but found someone. Got three of the 5 cards in it.

Shout out to the guy with two Irish strikers who I let score a goal quickly by spamming offside traps, only for him to shush for as long as possible, dab and then watch the reply. Yeah, **** that. Quit out of that.

Advertisement