Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Was wondering why my Serie A team was worth about 30k more than what I paid for it. Nice :)
    Have Rooney and Bastian but he'll be a sub.
    Would love Kaka but he only had 55 stamina for christ's sake.
    What is it with EA and end of an era cards..they all get ****e stamina..same for lampard last year.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't wait to get my hands on Rooney still have seven wins to go.

kick off a single player season and go off and make a cuppa or do something else while waiting for game to finish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    kick off a single player season and go off and make a cuppa or do something else while waiting for game to finish :)

Has to be online season don't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Yes online seasons. Have the birthday Rooney - very good at long shots and assists but he is quite slow ad his work rate around the pitch is quite low.

Has to be online season don't it?

oh yeah I was thinking of the 20 game...
    Got some nice trading some over the weekend to bring me up to around 300k.
    Debating whether to keep trading over next couple of days till the baby icon sbc retires and prices drop again but I probably couldn't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

oh yeah I was thinking of the 20 game...
    Got some nice trading some over the weekend to bring me up to around 300k.
    Debating whether to keep trading over next couple of days till the baby icon sbc retires and prices drop again but I probably couldn't wait.

I'm gonna try do a few of the icons and throw them into the sbc for a good icon.

I'm gonna try do a few of the icons and throw them into the sbc for a good icon.

Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

UT Boards tournament incoming :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So I decided to buy IF Wass 85 as a RW to swap in and out with Dembele and I have to say he is really dam good in my team :D
    Also got my hands on an IF Nacho Fernandez (Only the 84 one) and I packed a Birthday Honda :D

Done a couple of the SBC's and got Tolisso as an IF, is he any good?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really want to do Kaka, but a lot of the high rated Brazillians are extinct :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really want to do Kaka, but a lot of the high rated Brazillians are extinct :(

Stamina is only 55 on kaka, i seen tonnes of people complaining that it makes him next to useless for anything over 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Stamina is only 55 on kaka, i seen tonnes of people complaining that it makes him next to useless for anything over 20 minutes.

I tried his loan card yesterday and I didn't find his stamina to be much of an issue. Completed the SBC just there for about 50k with a few from my club.

The youtuber Marshall89 put up a review of him yesterday, basically saying his stamina can be an issue from 60ish mins on but he will have the damage done by then. He highly recommend him and he usually spot on.

I tried his loan card yesterday and I didn't find his stamina to be much of an issue. Completed the SBC just there for about 50k with a few from my club.

The youtuber Marshall89 put up a review of him yesterday, basically saying his stamina can be an issue from 60ish mins on but he will have the damage done by then. He highly recommend him and he usually spot on.

I’m sorry now I did Rooney instead of Kaka. Watching Rooney trying to turn on the ball is like watching paint dry.
    Will definitely do Kaka now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

I’m sorry now I did Rooney instead of Kaka. Watching Rooney trying to turn on the ball is like watching paint dry.
    Will definitely do Kaka now.

I'm 3 wins away from getting Rooney now but I can't see myself using him, may as well complete it anyways.

I've held onto all the MLS SBC players so I've a midfield of Pirlo, schweinsteiger, kaka, Valeri and Giovinco. Good fun so far with it.

jonnycivic wrote: »

I tend to sub on people at that time anyway. So start with Rooney, Costa, Kaka, and switch at 60 to Salah, Overmars, Lozano.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Seen a lot of people saying Kaka still has like 30% stamina at the end of games. Also those Marquee Matchups have great rewards this week and they're really cheap to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

The cost of the new daily sbc is insane.

Literally 10 times the price of the previous ones and all you get is a 45k pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Gone from division 3 to division 5 trying to win games for Rooney it's killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The price fixing in the game has gone crazy with that SBC. No way it should be so high but people are arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

It's not even the price fixing it's the fact that the brick slots count as zero towards the team rating and this sbc has 2 of them so you end up needing essentially an 83 squad

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    The price fixing in the game has gone crazy with that SBC. No way it should be so high but people are arseholes.

its the joys of having a transfer market in Ut.
    On the plus side anyone with a shedload of 82-83 cards basically quadrupled their coins. Bakayoko was going for 1600 and now going for nearly 6k.
    I'm trading like crazy at the moment to make coins for doing Kaka.
    I could always flog 87 Firminho and do Kaka, and buy Fernandinho and Marcel to fit him in with perfect chem but I really want my 87 Firminho..
    Will hold tough for another few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I finally got my first icon in Jay Jay okocha and I must say he was worth the wait,hes a bit of a livewire with great dribbling and controle,im really enjoying him so far

Rooney with two goals and four assists in his first game :S

Would I be right in saying I can't get Rooney or toure or the other players who requires Paddy's day stuff if I never played on Paddy's day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No. Did you even bother looking at the requirements?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Would I be right in saying I can't get Rooney or toure or the other players who requires Paddy's day stuff if I never played on Paddy's day

It's a week long objective, not just a day. Though I'd say you'd be starting to push close now.

You can get Schwi or RVP easily enough though. And arooney or Toure should still be doable.

Lads what icon would you recommend to buy who is reasonably cheap but worth it

RossieMan wrote: »
    No. Did you even bother looking at the requirements?

I didn't tbh,just a quick glance,and when I see Paddy's day I just thought it was something I'd missed out on by not playing on that day,I'll have a proper look later

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Lads what icon would you recommend to buy who is reasonably cheap but worth it

How much is reasonably cheap?
    And do you mean buying or doing one of the prime SBCs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Think I'm gonna try get coins together to do another Icon SBC, worst case scenario I can trade it in as part of a Prime SBC and get a 100k pack.

Advertisement