Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone get anything decent in the base icon sbc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I hate seasons. I'd very much rather the likes of the dkt or wl where there has to be a winner. I decided I'd try to get meyler and I won my first 3 games. The 4th I'm winning 2-0 in the 80th with 20 shots on target to 0 and it finishes 2-2 thanks to 2 aids goals.

Dissappointed that there's no mbappe in the totw. He hasn't got one since I got his otw untradeable back when the spring otw came out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seamie78 wrote: »
    25 online seasons games 4 wins has to be a new record plummeting down the divisions ea have decided Rooney ain't for me

Stick at it mate hopefully he is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Chalked up another loss there in division 5. 4 on the trot absolute nuts I need a week away from it but he will be gone by then

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Blazer wrote: »

Okocha right midfiled,he is good,but is running on empty by 65 mins

• Advertisement

I only did one and got hagi he is only 85 but I use him.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

This game with be the death of me! I'm 2 wins away from Rooney and I can't seem to buy one at the minute! And if I come up against another player who sits back, lobs through balls from his own half, and scores, the Xbox will be out the window!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

When's the Rooney sbc finished, haven't had a chance to get online since the weekend and have a few to get through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

duffman13 wrote: »
    When's the Rooney sbc finished, haven't had a chance to get online since the weekend and have a few to get through

It’s finished Friday at 6:00

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Did the latest FUT Birthday SBC which rewarded a Mega Pack. Got IF Tosun and a 5k coin unlock. :D Love Mega Packs, they are probably the best value pack in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

duffman13 wrote: »

Maybe it's better for you you haven't done it.

I used him to boost a rating in the previous Birthday SBC. He was that useless for me after all :)

wonski wrote: »
    Maybe it's better for you you haven't done it.

I used him to boost a rating in the previous Birthday SBC. He was that useless for me after all :)

Played a few games with him in midfield I like him. I put the artist chemistry on him to boost his dribbling and he is a fine midfielder.

Playing hm up front and he’s lethal. He’s 18 goals in 19 games for me online only. He needs a fast striker with him though and he’s makes so many assists.
    Although in one game he was 3 yards out from goals and 3 feet from the ball and he just stood there looking at it even though I tried to switch to the fat ****. Probably eating a pie. He still ended up with 4 goals once he polished his pie off.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Played a few games with him in midfield I like him. I put the artist chemistry on him to boost his dribbling and he is a fine midfielder.

Did the same, had 2-3 good games and then get lost in the crowd completely.

Just didn't suit me at all, passing was very good most of the time, but his positioning I found poor, or even unacceptable.

Playing hm up front and he’s lethal. He’s 18 goals in 19 games for me online only. He needs a fast striker with him though and he’s makes so many assists.
    Although in one game he was 3 yards out from goals and 3 feet from the ball and he just stood there looking at it even though I tried to switch to the fat ****. Probably eating a pie. He still ended up with 4 goals once he polished his pie off.

Excellent review ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've come up against 2 90 rated Ronaldos today after maybe facing him once all year, lucky lads with their Icon packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ronaldo, Maldini and Gullit incoming tomorrow....oh boy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, I figure I can do the Icon SBC for 180k if I sacrifice SBC Soma (who never gets used anyway), and I've got 180k.

Wish me luck.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, I figure I can do the Icon SBC for 180k if I sacrifice SBC Soma (who never gets used anyway), and I've got 180k.

Wish me luck.
    I actually hope you get someone crap. I’m trying my best to resist it :)

Sorry man !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Had two runs at the dkt last night, got to the final then won it the second time around, every team out of the seven I played had at least four icons and a couple had seven or eight. It's beyond a joke at this stage.

I then played a seasons match and the guy had an alright team, messages me after to abuse me for the amount of money I 'spent' to get my team - I'd love to see what he says to the icon teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

This is bull, another 5 games lost since yesterday by law of averages I'd have to come up against someone worse

Just found out division 6 is no different, nothing going my way I'm finished with it

Spent a lot of time selling my spare players, found few Laliga keepers selling for 1-3k, while it is time consuming, 250k retrieved.

Better than wasting it on sbc at this stage. No card from the pack will get me that much anyway, and I am not even halfway through :)

If I keep trying to get that meyler card I'm going to lose my mind.

Just lost to a guy because the lag was so bad all my inputs would be delayed or missed entirely. He plays obvious passes and I can't intercept them and I end up losing 2-1.

I have all the packs from the marquee matchups, yesterdays daily sbc and gold 3 rewards so packing a prime Ronaldo would make up for it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Prime Ronaldo, Gullit & Maldini released.

Ronaldo is doable lads it's only 5 icons and 7 inform players.

Just made a 4th Icon pack. First 3 I got Owen, Inzaghi, and Owen again so not feeling all that lucky. Think I'll be happy with most defenders I just don't want another shíte attacker.

Can't complain, got Roberto Carlos, pretty happy with that but nearly had a heart attack with the Brazilian flag.

So I opened my packs and I've been extremly lucky again for the fourth or fifth week in a row.

I open my packs get a discard in form, a good few 82s,83s and 84s who'll go into the kaka sbc and 84 in form muselara.

Then last pack. Blue flare> " Oh cool I packed my first birthday player." was my thinking. Except it was 85 Okocha :D:D Not exactly prime Ronaldo but 350k is pretty nice.

That's my second icon I've packed with the first being 88 Shevchenko in October. Still never packed a draft token though :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

seamie78 wrote: »
    This is bull, another 5 games lost since yesterday by law of averages I'd have to come up against someone worse

Just found out division 6 is no different, nothing going my way I'm finished with it

My advice would be to put the controller down and go play something else for a few days. Runs like that can be massively psychological, and the worse you do, the more angry you get, causing yourself to do even worse. When that happens, I genuienly find taking a few days away from the game, and then coming back with a new formation or something, can help turn that tide.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My advice would be to put the controller down and go play something else for a few days. Runs like that can be massively psychological, and the worse you do, the more angry you get, causing yourself to do even worse. When that happens, I genuienly find taking a few days away from the game, and then coming back with a new formation or something, can help turn that tide.

He is trying to get Rooney tho I think so he doesn't have days. I'd just get relegated a few times if I wanted him that bad then play the games.

Advertisement