Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just seen what they are doing with astori in game, have to say it's good to see the club want him kept in the squad etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Just seen what they are doing with astori in game, have to say it's good to see the club want him kept in the squad etc

???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jayo26 wrote: »
    ???

Notification popped up on the app, they spoke to his club and are keeping him in the game but he is no longer available in packs and his max price has been dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

that's a nice touch alright.

damnit..got Overmars for my base icon. Useless for icon upgrades since he only has a chem of 2 for strikers. When he gets to 10 games he gets a +1 chem. Will this reflect in the sbc?
    I wanted anything in the center really.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I haven't tried the 433(5) yet but will do soon,ill my player instructions would normally be full backs stay back,one if not 2 Cdms stay back,cams stay forward,strikers get in behind, for my 433 I'm gonna have full backs stay back,one CM stay back,The other 2 CM on default, my CD will be stay central and stay forward,and lw and rw stay forward and cut inside

I also tell my strikers to stay central.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    that's a nice touch alright.

damnit..got Overmars for my base icon. Useless for icon upgrades since he only has a chem of 2 for strikers. When he gets to 10 games he gets a +1 chem. Will this reflect in the sbc?
    I wanted anything in the center really.

Packed players have loyalty automatically, don't they?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Packed players have loyalty automatically, don't they?

don't think so. He only shows 6 chem as a LF in my team.
    Once he has 10 games down he'll go to 7.
    I'm hoping that bump up covers him for Hernandez's SBC.

don't think so. He only shows 6 chem as a LF in my team.
    Once he has 10 games down he'll go to 7.
    I'm hoping that bump up covers him for Hernandez's SBC.

He only shows six because he has no chemistry links to your manager of you put the icon league on manger he will be seven but he will still be only 2 in an sbc.

Only a striker position can be used for the sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone else got Kaka yet?

Only played 3 games so far but he's ridiculously good, even with 55 stamina which I haven't found an issue since I make sure not to press with him and only run with him when he's in space

I'm playing him as the left cm in the 4321 though so I feel like he won't get as involved as the lone CAM role would in say the 433(4), might change round to that soon but the 4321 in so handy for hybrids like the one I'm running now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hernandez is really overpriced. His cost made sense at the start of the game but now there are plenty of players as good as him for less. His SBC is 927k whereas Crespo is only 555k.

• Advertisement

Hernandez is really overpriced. His cost made sense at the start of the game but now there are plenty of players as good as him for less. His SBC is 927k whereas Crespo is only 555k.

He's really increased in price..probably due to the market.
    Previously he was around the 600-700k mark.
    But obviously the current SBCs are driving prices up.
    Hopefully he comes down. Although I was using Martial as a LF so maybe Overmars can take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just had a match finish 6-6 after extra time. I scored an equaliser in stoppage time and actually managed to win on penalties :D. The other guy must've been raging :pac:

4-1 now. Elite 1 here I come :p

Gyan84 wrote: »

4-1 now. Elite 1 here I come :p

:pac: you just jinxed yourself.
    Remember that now in about 12 hours when you're on here complaining about your losing streak :D

Really wish the refs just didn't appear on the pitch, not only can they block your players but they pretty much always clash with the kits. The two kits I use are the yellow Brazil one and this kit and the game seems to think that means having the ref wear black and red is a good choice, he's worn black and red every single game.

por-secondary.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

.... but they pretty much always clash with the kits. .

I hate this, and really can't understand how it hasn't been addressed. The amount of times that either my kit or the opposition kit is clashing is beyond belief!

:pac: you just jinxed yourself.
    Remember that now in about 12 hours when you're on here complaining about your losing streak :D

Lose ? Me ? It's not like I just lost 6-5 in extra time because my centre backs were prancing around at the halfway line even though they were on ultra defensive.

I'm elite 1 in my heart and that's all that matters :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was getting very nervous about opening the Icon pack with each penny going into it. Was terrified of packing one I already had a better version of.

Only went and got Vieria. Thrilled with that.

Probably replace Pogba who I can shift on for coins back. Looking forward to trying him.

Have to laugh at ea with the fifa 13 and fifa 14 weekly challenges they are basically trolling the two biggest faults in both them games in years to come the fifa 17 and 18 challenge will be score 10 goals with low driven shots and 10 goals rebound off the keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Do people here use FUTBin or FUTHead?

Do people here use FUTBin or FUTHead?

Futbin and futwiz mostly. Don't like the layout on futhead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

FUTBin as well. Their mobile app is handy enough

I love futhead. Just for player reviews and it lets you preview how chem affects players stats.
    I use futbin for sbc squads etc.

I love futhead. Just for player reviews and it lets you preview how chem affects players stats.
    I use futbin for sbc squads etc.

You can do the chem on the other two sites as well it's really good on futwiz because it gives you the different positions ratings too.

Here's my team at the moment

Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_14.28.18.png

Trying out a 352 for now so I switch to this when the game starts

Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_14.28.51.png

And then the bench, I'll sometimes start KdB/Kaka ahead of Mbappe and have Ronaldinho up front.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_14.29.01.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

that team is ridiculous. Have you invested any money into the game or is it all from trading?

RossieMan wrote: »
    that team is ridiculous. Have you invested any money into the game or is it all from trading?

It's all luck! Think I spent 20-40 quid at the start of the game but that's all,every single player there is untradeable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

yea but you needed at least 8-9 million for your Icon SBCs.

my team is about 4 million id guess and ive played around 750 games or so. its really not rewarding to actually play games in UT.
    Would love to try Henry and Ronaldinho, id say they're ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

New FUT17 sbc is a doddle, for an 84-87 rare player.

Liamalone wrote: »
    New FUT17 sbc is a doddle, for an 84-87 rare player.

Prices for bpl players gone ridiculous though. Which is great for trading. I made about 100k last night on Gueye so same tonight on other bpl players hopefully.

• Advertisement

I made about 100k last night on Gueye so same tonight on other bpl players hopefully.

100k in one night :eek: Did you buy him a while ago and sell him last night or did you win him on bid and list him with a good buy now price to capitalise on the lazy buyers ?

I'm always saying that I should save up some coins to learn trading but then there's a new shiny card that's shiny :pac:

Advertisement