Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bloody nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I had a lot of bronzes in random leagues stocked up so I threw them all into the upgrade sbc which I upgraded again and threw the non rare golds into the 82-85 sbc.

When I was done I sold my right back bruno peres for 65k and that gave me enough coins for a base icon sbc with all my untradeables.

Who walks out to some weird samba music? 90 R9 :eek::D

First time I've walked away from a game in disbelief :pac:

Don't tell people that now we are all going to blow our coins on one last pack

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Don't tell people that now we are all going to blow our coins on one last pack

You'll cry when you get Van Der Sar like I did

Traded him for a 100k pack and didn't even get a board, I'll stick to pack openings on youtube for that buzz from now on i swear :pac:

You'll cry when you get Van Der Sar like I did

Traded him for a 100k pack and didn't even get a board, I'll stick to pack openings on youtube for that buzz from now on i swear :pac:

I got hagi in my one and ended up trading him for 100k on the Henry sbc I'm tempted to do them i have given up using 92 schmeicheal so could use him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

91 Eriksen in free squad battles pack :)

I barely played it, but decided to give it a go this evening to get some coins to fund Messi...

• Advertisement

nice. His NIF card is fantastic so his 91 card would be unreal..pity its LM though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    nice. His NIF card is fantastic so his 91 card would be unreal..pity its LM though.

Bought 90 Overmars to try him on left wing instead. Fitting nicely with my Dutch defence :)

He is lacking skills, though...

wonski wrote: »
    Bought 90 Overmars to try him on left wing instead. Fitting nicely with my Dutch defence :)

He is lacking skills, though...

yeah. He does have pace though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Said I'd play a game of weekend league with him and ended up playing 7 :o:pac:

I won all seven to go from 14-9 to gold 2. Most of them were rage quits but R9 still got 15 goals and 8 assists :D

Had my best weekend league in a long time only got 18 wins but I didn't have enough time to finish all my games but this dude is such a pleasure to play with i habe never had anyone as good as this

20180326_101909.jpg

Also big mention to Rooney who has been so good in attacking mosdielf role for me he assists so much for kane and still grabs loads of goals.

20180326_101852.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus Christ

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus Christ

It's unreal like his in-game stats are better then any player apart from his pace and that's fixed with a hunter card all you have to do is create a chance for him and it's a goal.

I haven't bothered getting the loan Ronaldo it's too much for 20 games but I can't imagine him doing anything apart from skills which im no good at anyway that kane can't.

Look at the Marshall review for Ronaldo on YouTube. Absolutely amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Won another draft, didn't get a board, really hope they give it better rewards next year.

Won another draft, didn't get a board, really hope they give it better rewards next year.

They need to scale the rewards better as the year goes on, with the price of players at the start you'd always turn a profit with a win but with so many players around 1k it's hard to get a decent pull pricewise

It's brainless as well that you don't get another draft token to enter, but min reward at this time of year should be something like 35k pack and 50k pack min to make it semi worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Could someone recommend the cheapest method to do the base icon upgrade? Can’t seem to find any reasonably priced 83s, 84s or 85s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

there is none. Goalkeepers are the cheapest way but you're still talking 250k if you've no untradables.

I’ve got the first two done and have a few high value cards already in my club, but I’m really struggling with the 60 chem. :(

martyos121 wrote: »
    I’ve got the first two done and have a few high value cards already in my club, but I’m really struggling with the 60 chem. :(

Throw up what you already have and some of us could help with chem/price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

60 Chem is shocking easy. Same league player's, 3 of them all in a triangle should be enough.

• Advertisement

Got it done anyway, but I had to reluctantly let go of some special undtradeables because I’m too stingy to fork out the coins to finish it off another way. :pac:

Will report back in a moment with my inevitably disappointing Icon.

87 Del Piero. I think I’ve had a bit of a result there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Definitely not the worst you could get !! Between the Ronaldo yesterday and 87 ADP today, I am so tempted to sell up and do one.....

Definitely not the worst you could get !! Between the Ronaldo yesterday and 87 ADP today, I am so tempted to sell up and do one.....

Look at the list of base icons and see how many you'd love and how many you'd be content with

I only had about 7 I didn't want in any way, got probably the worst one in Van Der Sar

Look at the list of base icons and see how many you'd love and how many you'd be content with

I only had about 7 I didn't want in any way, got probably the worst one in Van Der Sar

I’d take any of the defenders actually....just checked FUTbin prices. Nearly 300k :eek: maybe I won’t be doing it...don’t have a lot left after doing prime Crespo

I’d take any of the defenders actually....just checked FUTbin prices. Nearly 300k :eek: maybe I won’t be doing it...don’t have a lot left after doing prime Crespo

It's a bit mad the price without a lot of untradeables, even if you get a middle of the road one unless you're turning them into a future icon sbc then it's a bit of a coin sink

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've done 6 and got:

Owen
    Inzaghi
    Owen
    Roberto Carlos
    Puyol
    Nesta

If that changes your mind

Yeah, that changes it :pac: I’ll stay on the path in saving for DDG