Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did one last icon upgrade just so I'd have one for the henry sbc if I ever get around to doing it I got 86 kluivert so kinda happy with that I will probably use him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Packed a silver player earlier who, according to futbin, was selling for over 5k.

Could not sell him for ages until I realised cheap position change boosts his price.

Buying them for 3k now and selling for 5-6k.

Easy money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

jayo26 wrote: »
    Did one last icon upgrade just so I'd have one for the henry sbc if I ever get around to doing it I got 86 kluivert so kinda happy with that I will probably use him.

His middle card is great so the Base one is probably decent at least. Did the one more myself for the same reasons and got Bergkamp, best one of my 8 or so anyway.

ehh they extended the Icon SBC for another 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Fuuuuukkkkkkkk...I’m off to buy a few packs :)
    On the plus side I’m working nights again this weekend so if I can make another 300k like last weekend it’s all good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I see that, I really thought a league sbc would drop when they expired

I think it might be permanent and they'll just change the formation every few weeks like they do with the Gold Upgrade SBCs

I'm never going to be able to save coins again, every 250k I get will just go into these.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

I've never been able to make that much coins from the trading/playing. Typically have a team thats worth roughly 200-300k by the time the next fifa is due out. 
    Luckily, friday last week, I did a SBC, got a gold pack with 3 gold players and one of them was FUT Birthday Ronaldo. I usually have terrible luck and out of nowhere managed to get him! Sold him for 2.25 million coins and bought the best possible bundesliga team I can.

His middle card is great so the Base one is probably decent at least. Did the one more myself for the same reasons and got Bergkamp, best one of my 8 or so anyway.

Tried baby Henry and he is not good. Not for me anyway.

Better than Overmars on the wing, though.

You can play 83 Martial in that position and you wouldn't notice a difference.

wonski wrote: »
    Tried baby Henry and he is not good. Not for me anyway.

Better than Overmars on the wing, though.

You can play 83 Martial in that position and you wouldn't notice a difference.

Was talking about Kluivert.

But yeah I've got Prime Henry and he's really good but he's not a 3m coin player at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

But yeah I've got Prime Henry and he's really good but he's not a 3m coin player at all.

Glad to see I’m not the only one. I thought he was brutal. I’d buy R9 over him any day.

Blazer wrote: »
    Glad to see I’m not the only one. I thought he was brutal. I’d buy R9 over him any day.

Yeah he's the only SBC I regret doing, he's better than most strikers in the game he just doesn't feel elite like Prime Ronaldinho or Matthaus or even Ferdinand.

Sorry, misread your post.

Got Messi for the first time. Nice connection between him and untradeable Suarez :)

Lozano can polish his shoes in the dressing room.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Played some french footballer there, he had his own 99 card, he jammed a late goal to draw 2-2 ..... Fares Bahlouli ye call him.

FIFA%2018.png

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Talk about a God squad!

They're really milking the Prime Icons. Started releasing them every Thursday for the past month, now that there's only 2 to go they've released nothing this week.

Will Kane toty ever drop below the million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Packed the Kamara IF in my silver upgrade pack yesterday. Lucky considering that only gives 3 common gold players. Was hoping the TotW upgrade SBC was still active but I must have just missed it. I'll hold onto the card until that SBC is back and just buy one another IF to go with it.

seamie78 wrote: »
    Will Kane toty ever drop below the million

The way I figured it before I bought him is the 96 is likely to be his highest card his tots will probably be 95 so from my point of view I'm hoping it don't ever drop ;)

For what it's worth in my opinion he is worth every bit of it.

I love when you forget about weekend league rewards and then when you do open them up you get this

Screenshot_20180329-203506.jpg

Best player I ever got from weekend league.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote:
    The way I figured it before I bought him is the 96 is likely to be his highest card his tots will probably be 95 so from my point of view I'm hoping it don't ever drop

Have to buy him, so hard to get those coins without blowing it while building them up

seamie78 wrote: »
    Have to buy him, so hard to get those coins without blowing it while building them up

Yeah I totally get it I can't stress how much fun I've had playing the game with him in my team the past week like I said before it's almost like cheating he scores so easy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Started BPM method up again, more just to mess round with. Going to have a pile of about 30 IFs and then just BPM the other 70 slots.

Noticed that the enhanced Gold upgrades (the 82-85, 84-87, etc) also got the 2 week extension so probably Bronze pack for the two weeks and do a load of them on the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Started BPM method up again, more just to mess round with. Going to have a pile of about 30 IFs and then just BPM the other 70 slots.

Noticed that the enhanced Gold upgrades (the 82-85, 84-87, etc) also got the 2 week extension so probably Bronze pack for the two weeks and do a load of them on the last day.

What's the bpm method?

Bronze packs. Buying lot of them and selling players and fitness cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can't be arsed playing it this weekend. Going to settle for gold monthlys. That's my weekend league over for this year. Elite 1 being the highest finish I got both weekly and monthly. Actually both happening in November.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My new laptop arrived so doubtful I'll play bugger all this weekend either.

I'm in Manchester I won't play either ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Who is going to update us on how buggy and unfair WL is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

the WL is buggy and unfair **** the system

Advertisement