Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ah I forgot about you. All is well in the world again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

6-4 so far, blah blah Icon Henry, blah blah can't push guide button, blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Who is going to update us on how buggy and unfair WL is?

Gyan will be along shortly to tell us how great he’s doing followed by a post 12 hours later cursing WL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

the WL is buggy and unfair **** the system

I will,im actually playing wl for the first time in ages think I'm 4/6 one game I lost I had about 30 shots on target yet lose 3-1 to 3 rebound goals,although TBf I won a game when I was being battered too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Guess what ? I've won my first match elite 1 here I come etc...

I'm actually 3-3 and faced 5 prime ronaldos so it's far cry 5 for me :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Churned my Belgian League and Mexican League into the 82-85 upgrades. Lalana in one, and Navas in the other. Got an untradable Mbappe the other day too.

Slowly working towards another baby icon :P

Was going to do the base Icon but you can now get 87 Hernandez for around 340k...sweet.

Looking at a lower end 500k icon ST myself. Who's better? Himself or kluivert?

Actually thinking of going to neymar and lozano front line instead. Will then have del piero, Costa and 2 other midfielders. Don't know how I'll make it work yet.

8 hours, 21 games, 11-10, WL wasn't actually too bad bar icon Henry this one time.

Looking at a lower end 500k icon ST myself. Who's better? Himself or kluivert?

Actually thinking of going to neymar and lozano front line instead. Will then have del piero, Costa and 2 other midfielders. Don't know how I'll make it work yet.

Kluivert is supposed to be excellent since he has 4 * skills/wf while Hernandez has 4*skills 3*weak foot.
    I'd prefer Hernandez as he's much faster and slightly better stamina.
    I usually play with one fast striker and someone like Rooney/Kane/Kluivert so since I already have Rooney it would have to be Hernandez.

Neymar is unreal this year I've found. He really is a match winner on his own with his 5* skills up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

BPM to an icon is a serious way of actually using useless bronzes from the bpm

Had 2k players in club and rinsed all of them into completing the 83 squad for the icon and have 3 83 rateds an 84 and an 85 as well for the other squads

Back to grinding bpm now to get more players back into the club, there's no way i could pack someone as useless as Van Der Sar again

there's no way i could pack someone as useless as Van Der Sar again

oh ye of little faith lol :D

Blazer wrote: »
    oh ye of little faith lol :D

Nah considering I'm going to the effort of grinding towards it there's no way no way it could be anything less than a Brazilian icon, Vieira or Gullit I just know it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

BPM to an icon is a serious way of actually using useless bronzes from the bpm

Had 2k players in club and rinsed all of them into completing the 83 squad for the icon and have 3 83 rateds an 84 and an 85 as well for the other squads

Back to grinding bpm now to get more players back into the club, there's no way i could pack someone as useless as Van Der Sar again

How much/how far are you into this now?

How much/how far are you into this now?

Completed the 83 squad. Have 5 players ready for the other 2 squads for the SBC. That was from the 2k players I have in the squad. It's supposed to take 4.5k so I'll be bpm'ing for a while to fully restock but I love bpm just throw on spotify or a podcast and time flies

I bought the rare players for the 82-85 upgrade because otherwise it would take far too much time, and the profit from bpm would pay for those anyway is how I'm looking at it, same for the IFs needed for the 2 squads that need them for the icon.

Completed the 83 squad. Have 5 players ready for the other 2 squads for the SBC. That was from the 2k players I have in the squad. It's supposed to take 4.5k so I'll be bpm'ing for a while to fully restock but I love bpm just throw on spotify or a podcast and time flies

I bought the rare players for the 82-85 upgrade because otherwise it would take far too much time, and the profit from bpm would pay for those anyway is how I'm looking at it, same for the IFs needed for the 2 squads that need them for the icon.

Fair play tbh. I’ve a ****e load of bronzes so I might start doing this after the WL! Wonder how much it’ll cost to do it all?

Fair play tbh. I’ve a ****e load of bronzes so I might start doing this after the WL! Wonder how much it’ll cost to do it all?

2k in rare players for every 82-85 SBC and you'll need around 30 of them depending on chem because the 85 SBC requiring 60 chem really makes things awkward since you need at least 9 of the players to be 85 rated according to futbins sbc calculator and I've only got 1 85 player from 16 of the 82-85 upgrades

No more than 100k I'd be thinking, but if you have a load of untradeables you'll be able to do it for a lot less

2k in rare players for every 82-85 SBC and you'll need around 30 of them depending on chem because the 85 SBC requiring 60 chem really makes things awkward since you need at least 9 of the players to be 85 rated according to futbins sbc calculator and I've only got 1 85 player from 16 of the 82-85 upgrades

No more than 100k I'd be thinking, but if you have a load of untradeables you'll be able to do it for a lot less

Nearly a third of the quoted price on Futbin! Worth the time tbf and I’ve a few 83s-85s sitting in the club still.

Always enjoy seeing people like the BPM. I've been doing it for the last few days and its fun. Made about 30k as well just selling the contents, and got a bugger tonne of bronzes too.

Going to see what next weeks MM matches are, and then start cycling them through the upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Don't know why I didn't do this earlier but I've just gone on to a second account, sent over 30k, and I'm redoing all the advanced SBCs. Haven't packed anything special but I'm already up to 120k off the 30k. I know you can get banned if you're caught transferring coins but I think I've figured out a way to do it that they can't notice, I just list rare gold cards for random prices and then bid around 7-8k on each of them.

• Advertisement

I 'transferred' about 170k to my son the other week, he listed gold players and I bought them for 10k a pop, nowt said about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liamalone wrote: »
    I 'transferred' about 170k to my son the other week, he listed gold players and I bought them for 10k a pop, nowt said about it.

Yeah I doubt they're too fussed with it. The advanced SBCs are so lucrative too, each set of 4 costs about 25-45k and you get about 150k worth of packs back.

Be very careful transferring coins between accounts. That’s a banning offense as well and they’ve banned 1,000s of players for it.
    The reason I did the coins transfer a second time is they use a similar method and you list players for a bin of 60% of their max bin so it doesn’t flag on their system.
    Th first time I did it I just did a coin transfer between accounts and that was also immediately caught.
    The first time is a warning and the second time they delete your club.

It's so easy for them to track, if they see 10-15 transactions between the same 2 players it's obvious it's coin transferring.

It's so easy for them to track, if they see 10-15 transactions between the same 2 players it's obvious it's coin transferring.

I'd say they wouldn't even need 10-15.

Thinking about it, what are the odds you'd even trade with the same person more than twice, at best, without deliberately trying to.

Its just not worth the risk these days. Maybe for 1 or 2 transactions for larger amounts, doing small stuff with bronze players is asking for trouble.

Definitely my last weekend league this week... not feeling the energy or motivation to play it any more. 6-10 to finish it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody got any idea how many cards you get for finishing gold 2 monthly ?

All above 81. Get ready for 4 82s.

• Advertisement

IF Zlatan will work nicely into the MLS team I've got building :D

Advertisement