Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    IF Zlatan will work nicely into the MLS team I've got building :D

Decided to do the icon abc.
    88 CB Matthaus :O

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So I sent coins from one account to another, did the advanced SBCs, didn't pack much but made profit, then sent the coins to a third account, started doing the advanced SBCs again and got Kante. Haven't been caught yet and at this point the coins are being passed between accounts I don't even use anyway. Might just see how much I can make doing this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

11/17 for me in wl,i think I've had enough for this weekend now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So I sent coins from one account to another, did the advanced SBCs, didn't pack much but made profit, then sent the coins to a third account, started doing the advanced SBCs again and got Kante. Haven't been caught yet and at this point the coins are being passed between accounts I don't even use anyway. Might just see how much I can make doing this :p

Make sure you spend the coins asap. The first warning you get is a coins wipe.

With the bpm method is it the 400 coin packs,also do you sell the 1 gold contracts? Do people actually buy those?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No people don't buy those. Why would they when the 13 ones are the same price? You really only make money on squad fitness and players.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Wasn't arsed making a third account so just sent the coins back there, made 300k so I bought Boateng and did another Icon pack (got van der Sar).

Until I get an email from EA telling me to stop this is pretty much free coins.

have to resist the urge as next is a ban for fifa for me.
    Besides I'm on nights so can trade away for the next 10 hours making moolah.
    Trying to decide if I can settle for just getting De Gea or go for base icon...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

wonski wrote: »
    Bronze packs. Buying lot of them and selling players and fitness cards.

How many is a lot to you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

After saying I wouldn’t play WL again, I played it again. Went on a great win streak and finish 14-10. Henry, Crespo and Kaka doing the business up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

18-19 from 6-2, then 11-10. Fairy muff.

Farts given by y'all? None. Don't care. I be drunk when playing so I'm proud of my drunk self :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    18-19 from 6-2, then 11-10. Fairy muff.

Farts given by y'all? None. Don't care. I be drunk when playing so I'm proud of my drunk self :)

lol you're more than there already I say.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    lol you're more than there already I say.....

Innit Bruv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

How many is a lot to you? :D

Hundreds, if not thousands :)

Just finished championship sbc. Started with budget of 40k, ended up with just 30k +some handy cards.

1 if card(78 rated) and 1x 84 Christiansen. Few silver cards worth more than 1k. Other than that discards only.

It was a waste of time :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

shamrock55 wrote: »
    With the bpm method is it the 400 coin packs,also do you sell the 1 gold contracts? Do people actually buy those?

Either discard the contracts or send them to your club but they won't sell.

Bronze single fitness cards DO sell though, and are how you garuntee yourself coins per pack.

After that. It's all about the players. I've packed a tonne of Swiss players the last few days though that will stop working on Tuesday when mArquee matches end. Also packed a few German league players too.

I'm up about 50k in the last five days from it. Never had a run that good. There's ways of making more money quicker and more efficiently, but opening packs is therapeutic

Working my way through the Japanese league SBC at the moment. Breaking even with 4 teams left. The silver packs you get are pretty good at getting coins back though. BPM helped get a good 50% of the players too, so it's not setting me back anything at the moment. Figure it could be fun to try Cristiano up front with Kaka.

Either discard the contracts or send them to your club but they won't sell.

Bronze single fitness cards DO sell though, and are how you garuntee yourself coins per pack.

After that. It's all about the players. I've packed a tonne of Swiss players the last few days though that will stop working on Tuesday when mArquee matches end. Also packed a few German league players too.

I'm up about 50k in the last five days from it. Never had a run that good. There's ways of making more money quicker and more efficiently, but opening packs is therapeutic

Do bronze players really sell though,ive tried selling them before,some will sell alright but others just won't shift,would I be better off using them for silver upgrades,then use the silver for gold etc

Do bronze players really sell though,ive tried selling them before,some will sell alright but others just won't shift,would I be better off using them for silver upgrades,then use the silver for gold etc

Depends really.

Like, at the moment as I said, Swiss players from the Swiss league will sell for 700 coins minimum inside 30 minutes. Get them from the right teams and they will sell for more. That will end come Tuesday evening when the new Marquee Match ups come out though.

I've got four German league players from the last few days that went for 3000 or there abouts. Italian leagues have a similar thing. Check the price of every player from a league with an SBC out; most will sell within a few cycles for 200 coins anyway.

I find all English players from any of the leagues sell eventually, but may take a few cycles.

There's some leagues are dirt; Argentian and Colombian league for example. Just upgrade them asap.

After that, fitness cards will get you your 400 coins back quickly.

On Thursday, I started off with 220k coins. I'm sitting on 255k currently, but have also finished up most of the Japanese league now (Albirex Niigata players being extinct is the only thing stopping me). Its not necessarily a get rich quick scheme, but you won't loss your ass right now, and you'll get a tonne of cards for upgrades and such.

A lot of it is trial and error, and just getting experience about what sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Working my way through the Japanese league SBC at the moment. Breaking even with 4 teams left. The silver packs you get are pretty good at getting coins back though. BPM helped get a good 50% of the players too, so it's not setting me back anything at the moment. Figure it could be fun to try Cristiano up front with Kaka.

I was doing the same except the first team alphabetically seems a pain to do. Most of the silvers are extinct or expensive and one of the high rated bronzes transferred to another team in the league so his original card is extinct.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve actually started doing the J-League SBC as well. Luckily, I had 3 of them that were extinct for that first team so it wasn’t too expensive.

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I was doing the same except the first team alphabetically seems a pain to do. Most of the silvers are extinct or expensive and one of the high rated bronzes transferred to another team in the league so his original card is extinct.

Yeap, thats the last one I've got to do.

Sniped the silver goalkeeper for 7500, and had 6 bronzes from BPM, but I still need one or two higher rated players. Apparently real life has really sowed havoc on the entire thing.

Depends really.

Like, at the moment as I said, Swiss players from the Swiss league will sell for 700 coins minimum inside 30 minutes. Get them from the right teams and they will sell for more. That will end come Tuesday evening when the new Marquee Match ups come out though.

I've got four German league players from the last few days that went for 3000 or there abouts. Italian leagues have a similar thing. Check the price of every player from a league with an SBC out; most will sell within a few cycles for 200 coins anyway.

I find all English players from any of the leagues sell eventually, but may take a few cycles.

There's some leagues are dirt; Argentian and Colombian league for example. Just upgrade them asap.

After that, fitness cards will get you your 400 coins back quickly.

On Thursday, I started off with 220k coins. I'm sitting on 255k currently, but have also finished up most of the Japanese league now (Albirex Niigata players being extinct is the only thing stopping me). Its not necessarily a get rich quick scheme, but you won't loss your ass right now, and you'll get a tonne of cards for upgrades and such.

A lot of it is trial and error, and just getting experience about what sells.

Cheers man,thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Finally got toty Kane and as I was told here he is insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seamie78 wrote: »
    Finally got toty Kane and as I was told here he is insane

Enjoy mate he changes the way your team plays instantly have fun with long shots ;)

Is Toty the 96 Kane?

Is Toty the 96 Kane?

Yeah that's the one

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah that's the one

You could also use 89 Van Basten. Absolutely lethal as well

Blazer wrote: »
    You could also use 89 Van Basten. Absolutely lethal as well

Trust me absolutely no comparison kane has virtually 99 stats in shooting and physicality and dribbling he has unbelievable shooting from anywhere he just scores.

Add hunter or something on him and he has virtually 99 pace also he is simply the best striker I've used in any fifa.

I went from my best striker averaging a goal per game to kane scoring average 2-3 a game and I usually have less then 10 shots on target most games.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Trust me absolutely no comparison kane has virtually 99 stats in shooting and physicality and dribbling he has unbelievable shooting from anywhere he just scores.

Add hunter or something on him and he has virtually 99 pace also he is simply the best striker I've used in any fifa.

I went from my best striker averaging a goal per game to kane scoring average 2-3 a game and I usually have less then 10 shots on target most games.

less than 10 shots a game?
    hell man if I don't have at least that by half time I'm sure as hell not enjoying myself..I'm sure Lord TSC is the exact same :D
    Give ball to Kane, look up and smash it from anywhere inside 40 yards.

Also Catalyst is far better for Kane..his finishing stats are already high anyway so better to up his passing and curve :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote:
    less than 10 shots a game? hell man if I don't have at least that by half time I'm sure as hell not enjoying myself..I'm sure Lord TSC is the exact same Give ball to Kane, look up and smash it from anywhere inside 40 yards.

Have catalyst on him he is unreal

Advertisement