Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    less than 10 shots a game?
    hell man if I don't have at least that by half time I'm sure as hell not enjoying myself..I'm sure Lord TSC is the exact same :D
    Give ball to Kane, look up and smash it from anywhere inside 40 yards.

Also Catalyst is far better for Kane..his finishing stats are already high anyway so better to up his passing and curve :)

I spend a lot of time in opponents half but I don't take shots from outside the box that much just the way I am i like passing to make openings when I'm in or around the box.

Again yeah catalyst is better for him I agree I was just using it as example to boost his pace and he is 99 there too.

20180402_221101.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

less than 10 shots a game?
    hell man if I don't have at least that by half time I'm sure as hell not enjoying myself..I'm sure Lord TSC is the exact same :D
    Give ball to Kane, look up and smash it from anywhere inside 40 yards.

Also Catalyst is far better for Kane..his finishing stats are already high anyway so better to up his passing and curve :)

If I don't hit 20 by end of game, then it's been an utter failure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Did you boys pack the Toty kane or buy him,id love him but fear is be pension age by the time I'd get the money for him

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Did you boys pack the Toty kane or buy him,id love him but fear is be pension age by the time I'd get the money for him

I bought him for 1 million 2 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I has his 93 potm card and it was unreal so can only imagine what his toty card is.
    Ah well his tots card will be out soon although I'd rather Firminho's one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

+1 on all the love for TOTY Kane on the forum as of late, I use him as a cam with Prime Schevchenko and Larson up front and he bangs in the goals and assists, might cash out on him in the next week or two in order to have a bit of coins to play around with TOTS.

I frikking love Larson and Shevchenko two of the cheaper icons (especially Larson) that there has been and they just bang in the goals, anybody else use them ?

One last thing I’ve been playing fut champs the past 5 weeks and I could probably count on one hand the amount of red monthly cards I’ve seen in games, is the weight really that bad for the higher informs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So this whole doing SBCs on multiple accounts thing is going well https://streamable.com/czb82

So this whole doing SBCs on multiple accounts thing is going well https://streamable.com/czb82

Wouldn't expect anything less from you ha.

Unbelievable. Your luck this year is absolutely unreal. Jammy git :)

• Advertisement

I always feel pulls are better in the start of the game's life than in the back end. I wonder if "new accounts" naturally have higher pull rates of great players...

Just realised I never actually did the final two League and Nation hybrid SBCs. Do you need loyalty for both though?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

bought him yesterday for just over the million, very happy with him at 96 his value will hold well enough as well id say

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I always feel pulls are better in the start of the game's life than in the back end. I wonder if "new accounts" naturally have higher pull rates of great players...

I always wondered that.

I always wondered that.

There was an article a few months back on Reddit that talked about how many games are designed to have wacky AI at the beginning for new players. Gears of War, for example, increased accuracy for new players online, in a bid to make them feel happier in their initial games. Bioshock, I think, made it that enemies could not shoot you if you had your back turned to them for a few early levels.

Wouldn't shock me at all if Fifa had something where "new" accounts had slightly better chances of pulling better cards in a bid to encourage them to spend more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There was an article a few months back on Reddit that talked about how many games are designed to have wacky AI at the beginning for new players. Gears of War, for example, increased accuracy for new players online, in a bid to make them feel happier in their initial games. Bioshock, I think, made it that enemies could not shoot you if you had your back turned to them for a few early levels.

Wouldn't shock me at all if Fifa had something where "new" accounts had slightly better chances of pulling better cards in a bid to encourage them to spend more.

Well I setup a second account last night just to see and dam the pack luck is way worse than my main account.

But on my main account I managed to complete the MLS SBC and I am delighted with myself :D

jayo26 wrote: »
    Wouldn't expect anything less from you ha.

Sure I'm bound to get something good eventually when I can do the SBC as many times as I want :p

I got the 11 wins from wl but it says I'm not qualified??

I got the 11 wins from wl but it says I'm not qualified??

Again it won't say your
    Qualified until you get rewards on Thursday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Shamrock is this your first FIFA? It's my first year playing UT but I feel as though I'm a seasoned professional in comparison to your knowledge of the game.

Are you very young or an older gentleman? Just seems as though you ask very simple questions that Google can answer.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Shamrock is this your first FIFA? It's my first year playing UT but I feel as though I'm a seasoned professional in comparison to your knowledge of the game.

Are you very young or an older gentleman? Just seems as though you ask very simple questions that Google can answer.

:confused: are you capable of making a post without insulting somebody?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jesus man, a bit harsh dont ya think. I dont play much fifa and alot of what shamrock asks I would have asked myself if he didnt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Drop the attitude, people are free to ask whatever questions they want..you are under no obligation to answer them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Forgot kids are on holidays so plenty of people buying players from my transfer list. So keep churning!

I'm always amazed, someone, somewhere, out there, wants the players on your transfer list, it's just a waiting game.

I put up (thanks to a heads up on here) all my Swiss bronze players at 1k each and sold all 12 of them:D:D

Ha ha,didnt realise my question would have caused so much trouble

Ha ha,didnt realise my question would have caused so much trouble

Out with your sort around here ;)

Marquee Match ups

Arsenal vs CSKA
    Lazio vs Salzburg
    RB Lipzig vs OM
    Atletico vs Sporting

Bronze pack method is going to weaken this week :(
    Going to start churning them all through upgrades now.

To answer your question this is the first FIFA I've played in about 3yrs and the first time like yourself I've really got stuck into UT.
    Maybe it's because I don't get to play it as much as I'd like But I'd admit my knowledge of it isn't as great as your goodself,plus this is a forum for discussion on FIFA UT and if anyone has a question the lads on here are only too happy to answer and give advice in fairness so it's alot better then googling .
    Oh and BTW I don't know what difference age makes wether I'm 10 or 110, but thanks for calling me a gentleman.

IF Kamara in my MM packs. Would have rathered The If from La Galaxy tomorrow though :P

A few 83s as well though for Whatever icon I go after next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jaysus it was a simple question I asked. I didn't mean to come over aggressive.

Apologies if I caused any offence.

Advertisement