Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Decided I'd try to win the dkt.

Won my first match 6-2 and my second 9-1. I was 2-1 up in the semi final when everything starts hitting the post and he ends up scoring in the 90th and 120th :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Hey lads. Got about 320k and looking to buy a super sub striker (trying to jam Kaka into my Calcio team so plan on just subbing a striker on at the start). Suggestions?

88 immobile is meant to be pretty good and he's only 130k.

You could also go for 87 Crespo although you could probably do his sbc for a bit more.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    88 immobile is meant to be pretty good and he's only 130k.

You could also go for 87 Crespo although you could probably do his sbc for a bit more.

Tried the 87 Immobile and wasn't really impressed. Maybe the 88 is a good but better but its only really his passing thats improved much.

If anyone hasn't used the FutBirthday Florenzi they should grab him for a bit. He's sensational.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Tried the 87 Immobile and wasn't really impressed. Maybe the 88 is a good but better but its only really his passing thats improved much.

If anyone hasn't used the FutBirthday Florenzi they should grab him for a bit. He's sensational.

Go one of the sweaty routes and try inform Lozano ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Decided I'd try to win the dkt.

Won my first match 6-2 and my second 9-1. I was 2-1 up in the semi final when everything starts hitting the post and he ends up scoring in the 90th and 120th :rolleyes:

I couldn't resist either, won the final after being behind twice and with the help of a last minute goal line clearance from Coleman!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Need to win dkt to get the first swap card. I never really bothered with weekend league, but just got to the final. Need them to match me some good opponent to win it.

Lost 7-4 in the final. GG so might try again in the evening.

Won it on my second attempt handy enough.

The guy in the final had attribute cards on all his players including loan Maradonna.

He quit in the 17th minute because I was 4-0 up already :pac:

90 Ronaldo continues to do Ronaldo things. In 24 online matches he has 38 goals and 25 assists. Definitely the best player I've ever used :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got to the finals. Was 2-1 up on the 80th minute, and then input lag left my defender twiddling his thumbs after giving the ball to his Neymar, who ran up and scored >_<

Not going to get another run tonight. Very glad I qualified yesterday though before the world and his mother started playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just won the DKT, had the same experience of a full attribute card team in the final. Really enjoying actually having something to play for.

• Advertisement

I think the fact that so many players now are trying to qualify might make it a little easier.

Quantity doesn't equal quality, had very easy games and the final could have gone either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Won it on my first go. Very easy games, took about 25 minutes in total. The combination of neymar, mbappe and lozano is an absolute killer, it's really not fair.

I think the fact that so many players now are trying to qualify might make it a little easier.

Quantity doesn't equal quality, had very easy games and the final could have gone either way.

I've been winning way easier when there's nothing on the line, though I guess its all relative.

That sweaty meta does my head in, mainly cause it mauls me. I do appreciate though that if you're a good-great player, it must flood the tourney with easier to beat players.

Oh my, that IF Ibrahimovic. Must have him. Anyone wanna guess price range? The fact he's MLS should lower him down a good bit, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Second attempt as well - FUT birthday Rooney, Son and Jesus doing the business up top. Came back from 4-1 down to win 8-5 in my first game, so I knew I had to win the rest of the tournament

Second attempt as well - FUT birthday Rooney, Son and Jesus doing the business up top. Came back from 4-1 down to win 8-5 in my first game, so I knew I had to win the rest of the tournament

The scores people have... I don't think i've had a game with more than 3 goals in it in about a month (not that I get to play that often). Usually 2-1 to them unfortunately. :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh my, that IF Ibrahimovic. Must have him. Anyone wanna guess price range? The fact he's MLS should lower him down a good bit, right?

Not that expensive since most people who want him will probably go for the 90 fut swap version. Probably be whatever discard price is for an 89 rated in form since he'll be good sbc fodder

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    The scores people have... I don't think i've had a game with more than 3 goals in it in about a month (not that I get to play that often). Usually 2-1 to them unfortunately. :(

That’s been my first big one in a while. The rest of my games went 3-1,4-1,5-2. I’ve had 82 Son since the start of the game, he’s unreal for me. 183 games, 152 goals, 83 assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

his 84 striker card was one of thje best cards ive used. Would love to give his 87 card a go, might actually sell up my Neymar,mbappe selection tomorrow and give it a try.

Thinking that too, but with TOTS so close, I reckon I’ll just save for that. He’s definitely in for a shout with BPL TOTS.

I've been winning way easier when there's nothing on the line, though I guess its all relative.

That sweaty meta does my head in, mainly cause it mauls me. I do appreciate though that if you're a good-great player, it must flood the tourney with easier to beat players.

I underestimated their power :(

People who barely have a shot or play entire match with long balls across the pitch win against me.

I am now tired of this and will skip that part :)

I only need 11 cards anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

has anyone completed the j league sbc, looks like the first one is impossible

seamie78 wrote: »

I think few posters above mentioned this before that one or two clubs are almost impossible to do. I decided not to even try :)

Championship was easy compared to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I think few posters above mentioned this before that one or two clubs are almost impossible to do. I decided not to even try :)

Championship was easy compared to that.

it was dead easy right up until the last one easily broke even

seamie78 wrote: »

I finished it a few days back.

Its not impossible to do it, but it will be very expensive, and you'll have to try and snipe one or two cards. A few of their higher rated players left the club and thus packs.

I ended up having to splash 21k on a striker, 10k on a keeper, and I think 7k on a center back. Was the only team I made a loss on overall.

Working through the Championship one now too. BPM meant I finished 8 teams at a profit. Others don't look too expensive either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ok first card down for Sanchez just 10 more

I finished it a few days back.

Its not impossible to do it, but it will be very expensive, and you'll have to try and snipe one or two cards. A few of their higher rated players left the club and thus packs.

I ended up having to splash 21k on a striker, 10k on a keeper, and I think 7k on a center back. Was the only team I made a loss on overall.

Working through the Championship one now too. BPM meant I finished 8 teams at a profit. Others don't look too expensive either.

As for Championship there were players going for 2k minimum that I got for 700. Just bid on few players from the club rather than looking for minimum BIN price could save you a lot. You can sell them at a profit if you win more than one.

Got bored this morning and started doing the MLS SBC. 70k in, MLS part of my club cleared and I’ve 14/22 complete. The rest of them are full squads or squads that I need to buy 8-9+ players.

EDIT: MLS SBC complete - cost 110k overall, not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just looking at the Swap Deals players again and realised there are no goalkeepers and only one defender (LB Wendell). I know people like forwards more anyway but it feels like the game is already stacked with great attackers.

Ha, I actually won the DKT.

Stomped through the first three rounds easily, including a semi final I won five nil with the other guy not getting a shot on target.

In the finals, one up on 80 minutes, I panic and go defensive...and conceded. Luckily in extra time, I won a penalty and held the lead properly then.

Wasn't expecting to get that card tbh. Will readjust expectations now, and try for a free Zlatan if I can.

• Advertisement

New sbc for a fut swap llorente.

It requires his gold card though so that'll probably get price fixed

Edit: Nevermind I can't read :pac: It requires a spanish and a spurs player instead of a spanish spurs player

Advertisement