Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It seems they've forgotten all about Pele and poor Zanetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I'd love to do the Dkt but I'm just too bloody hungover after last night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doing the regular gold upgrade packs to cycle them into the 82-85 upgrades and I pack Modric :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I'd love to do the Dkt but I'm just too bloody hungover after last night

I did better when hungover than when sober :)

I will report after few drinks later.

And Dele Alli IF from the 82-85 upgrades?!?!??

5_C870776-453_F-4763-84_C7-6_D184_F4_A5932.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus Christ.

I did three yesterday and packed Turan twice ¬_¬

You can get him, btw, from those packs cause his normal card falls into the 82-85 bracket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

And Dele Alli IF from the 82-85 upgrades?!?!??

5_C870776-453_F-4763-84_C7-6_D184_F4_A5932.jpg

Is that you osmosis???

I should get bored and cycle through these upgrades more often :pac: Ronaldo might be coming up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is that you osmosis???

one of his multiple accounts no doubt :D

Hello my 3 free silver IFs, with your glossy red coat. Into my club you go, never to be heard of again :P

Actually, one of them was a Bristol player, so might use him for their SBC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i got gold 3 monthlys. Got Alaba 87, Asenjo 87 and 84 ziyech.

better rewards than when i got elite 1. stupid, stupid game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    i got gold 3 monthlys. Got Alaba 87, Asenjo 87 and 84 ziyech.

better rewards than when i got elite 1. stupid, stupid game.

Stop moaning did you ever think its just the way your opening the packs ;)

Feeling lucky tonight, emptied a lot of squad fitness + IFs I don’t use any more and completed a base icon SBC....Deco came out of it. Not one I wanted, but sure I’ll fit him in somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

And Dele Alli IF from the 82-85 upgrades?!?!?? ]

His base card is an 84 so it fits into those packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Gold 2 monthlies and got

83 Moreno CB from Sociedad
    82 Cyprien from Nice
    81 Lowton from Burnley
    And an 81 Rated Russian GK

Pretty trash in my opinion, Cyprien doesn’t look too bad maybe use as a sub

But I jump 3 times and spin in circles? What am I doing wrong? Osmosis what sort of dance do you do?

Feeling lucky tonight, emptied a lot of squad fitness + IFs I don’t use any more and completed a base icon SBC....Deco came out of it. Not one I wanted, but sure I’ll fit him in somewhere

Hate to piss on your cornflakes but he is muck.

Sh1t staimina, sh1t strength, no height, crap shooting and not too bad passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Active fancy a few non sweaty games? Add me Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hate to piss on your cornflakes but he is muck.

Sh1t staimina, sh1t strength, no height, crap shooting and not too bad passing.

Ah bollox. Well, we’ll see what other prime icon SBC I can do so hahaha

RossieMan wrote: »
    But I jump 3 times and spin in circles? What am I doing wrong? Osmosis what sort of dance do you do?

Osmosis sacrifices 3 virgins before opening a pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Getting the '11'might not be such of a drag if they throw the Llotente, yer man, type sbc into the equation :)

They will **** it up and make one of the ABCs a fortune to do, just you wait and see.

That's why I'm only aiming for Zlatan. I've got 2 cards so far, at zero cost, so only need 5 of the remaining 9 to get him. That should be well doable.

If I do get the 11, awesome. But in the meantime, Zlatan is my goal :)

Hoping there’s not too many of them going in the DKT as rewards. Won’t have enough time to play it during the coming weekdays! Wouldn’t mind if they’re predominantly available in the weekly objectives/SBCs

Nah it looks like it's going to be a time played type of event i think, they're looking to get people playing again, not doing sbcs. I think we'll have w more sbcs, some squad battle ****e and probably something like 2 online seasons complete or something. 10 wins maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if you had to score fifteen goals off the post in online single matches with an Argentinian league of Ireland player :pac:

Finished Far Cry so I came back to weekend league and I've started 3-0. I nearly quit in my first match due to a low driven shot from R9 hitting one post and rolling along the line until it hit the other and bounced out but I managed to turn it around.

I'm aiming for gold 2 or gold 1 and I'm just going to save my coins and packs for tots. I'll probably sell bday Florenzi after this weekend because 380k will probably get me a better midfielder in a few weeks time.

Lost my next match 8-7 after extra time.

I score 4 goals and he scores a kick off goal after each one. I'm winning 7-6 in extra time and he scores a kick off goal in the 105th minute and his aubamayang with 0 stamina steals the ball off me from my kick off and pretty much sprints straight into the net for the fifth time. After that everything hits the post :mad:

Think it's time to take a break until tots :o:rolleyes:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Lost my next match 8-7 after extra time.

I score 4 goals and he scores a kick off goal after each one. I'm winning 7-6 in extra time and he scores a kick off goal in the 105th minute and his aubamayang with 0 stamina steals the ball off me from my kick off and pretty much sprints straight into the net for the fifth time. After that everything hits the post :mad:

Think it's time to take a break until tots :o:rolleyes:

isnt' that your normal Saturday post?

It is but I chose to live in hope that this weekend will be different rather than be resigned to the fact that I could play with my feet and it wouldn't make much of a difference :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just looking at the Swap Deals cards again I might just get the 125k pack and save it til TOTS.

Advertisement