Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

thats exactly what im doing osmosis. If i get all 12 i'll get Keita Balde Diao as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just looking at the Swap Deals cards again I might just get the 125k pack and save it til TOTS.

is that the 10 item swap?
    I might just get Zlatan and Henderson.

I'd never have the patience to wait that long..that stupid store icon would only wreck my head :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Thinking of selling 90 Henry to part-fund CR7... the last time I had him was in FIFA 12. I’d have to come up with a further 200k, but that shouldn’t be too hard anyways.

Thinking of selling 90 Henry to part-fund CR7... the last time I had him was in FIFA 12. I’d have to come up with a further 200k, but that shouldn’t be too hard anyways.

Would you not go with Neymar? He's unreal also.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    is that the 10 item swap?
    I might just get Zlatan and Henderson.

I'd never have the patience to wait that long..that stupid store icon would only wreck my head :)

Yeah costs 10 so if I can get all 12 I'll do that and Henderson probably. Also this event ends on like April 27th so TOTS will probably be the week after.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Would you not go with Neymar? He's unreal also.

Cristiano’s physicality wins it for me. I’ll be playing him at ST and I reckon he’s more suited to that position over Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

LA liga and a league SBC out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Another swap card available by just playing 15 games. They make it suspiciously easy so far :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    Another swap card available by just playing 15 games. They make it suspiciously easy so far :)

Whats the timer on it? How quick do you have to play the 15 games?

Lord TSC wrote: »

It's the weekly objective so til next Friday.

• Advertisement

Weekly task. Plenty of time.

Also Hyundai league means bronze packs are back :)

Good spot! Shame I liquidized about 30 Australian bronzes on Tuesday :pac:

Diego Costa was going for around 22k yesterday...shot straight up to 40k today :eek:

Just came up against a guy with Prime Ronaldo, Henry, Ronaldinho, Petit, Rio and C. Ronaldo. Not sure how we got matched given I’m an average gold 3 player using my cheap-ish BPL squad :pac:

Only lost 5-3 which wasn’t too bad.

So he is then. Small chance he might be higher but generally the matchmaking is very good.

I find that some people have insane teams, but are actually fairly poor with using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Feck,i just traded in a shed load of bronze players too

RossieMan wrote: »
    So he is then. Small chance he might be higher but generally the matchmaking is very good.

I find that some people have insane teams, but are actually fairly poor with using them.

I was very surprised... his entire front line is basically a cheat code.

Taking a break from the big lads and playing around with this team atm.

Screen_Shot_2018-04-06_at_21.46.04.png

RossieMan wrote: »

Don't know what you're talking about :pac:

• Advertisement

Want this guy to open my packs from now on :pac: Ronaldo and Prime Maldini
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTclvCIpUSE

after playing for 10 years he finally gets Ronaldo.
    I was the same but I finally got him back in 2013 I think and sold him for Messi who was a striker. The amount of abuse I used to get when he scored for me :D
    But the same..10 years of playing with the amount of packs I've opened and I've only gotten the elite card (ie Ronaldo/Messi) only bloody once shows how stacked it is.. Someone worked out that the odds of packing them are 1 in 5 million.

I always feel reluctant to start trading heavily again at this point in the game, feeling it's starting to wind down.

Which feels stupid, cause there's still what, at least 5 months left to go?

So I'm back trading pretty heavily again. Made about 90k since Thursday flipping gold players, trying to buy for 5k and sell for 9. Got a bit lucky in that I had focused a bit on Rose, Son and Dembele, right before the Swap SBC come up and drove their demand up a bit.

I'm now wondering if I go for Rijkard as I had planned originally, or set a longer term goal of one of the more elite Icons. The 2m Icons look a bit too far, but maybe a Carlos or a Petit.

I'm now wondering if I go for Rijkard as I had planned originally, or set a longer term goal of one of the more elite Icons. The 2m Icons look a bit too far, but maybe a Carlos or a Petit.

Petit is very good...I used his baby icon and switched to cdm ingame and he was awesome. Plus he looks so purty with his flowing ponytail around the pitch as opposed to that big bald useless prick Bakayoko.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Have the la liga sbc done except for the big three, is it worth going for griexzman as a sub, it will take me a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm 11-3 which is my best start yet.

Lost my last match 2-1 even though I put ronaldo and mbappe through a dozen times but they seem to have transformed into Sterling :pac:

Aiming for gold one to build up my coins and save some packs for tots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'm 11-3 which is my best start yet.

Lost my last match 2-1 even though I put ronaldo and mbappe through a dozen times but they seem to have transformed into Sterling :pac:

Aiming for gold one to build up my coins and save some packs for tots.

Thought you was on a break:)

I'm 9-0, was just giving my team a try :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

jayo26 wrote: »
    Thought you was on a break:)

I was until I looked at futbin's predicted epl tots and saw that blue firmino :pac:

• Advertisement

41212 with the wingers seems to be my weakness. Haven’t a clue how to counter it, especially if their wingers are any way fast.

Advertisement