Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

41212 with the wingers seems to be my weakness. Haven’t a clue how to counter it, especially if their wingers are any way fast.

Go 41212 narrow and play through their midfield quick passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

4312 is porbably the best formation for combating pretty much any other formation.

Have 2 fairly defensive midfielders set to stay back while attacking and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Running a 4312 at the moment. Have IF Savic and Allan as my two defensive midfielders, but having problems when they spread it out wide to their wingers. My full backs seem slow to turn...Florenzi and Lukaku (Lazio)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I was until I looked at futbin's predicted epl tots and saw that blue firmino :pac:

Its the only card I want...out of all the cards that's the one I'd be happiest at getting.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6-7 by running a 5-3-2 this weekend and just trying to play dour, counter attacking football. :) Gonna see can I get the 11, cause I don't want to deal with that bloody DKT this week if I dont have to.

• Advertisement

Bought 88 Kluivert.
    The guy is a beast. so much better than Batshuayi upfront. Only cost me 390k, so should be able to get my money back when i sell him on midweek.

Got to 9 but ran outta time. :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got to 9 but ran outta time. :/

Did you enjoy playing dour football? :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Did you enjoy playing dour football? :)

I got a few rage quits so yeah, actually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

12-8 for me this weekend. Didn’t have too much time to play, so just grinded it out for the automatic qualification. Crespo on 63 games, 90 goals, 40 odd assists. Probably going to be the fastest player to 100 goals for me.

• Advertisement

Did one base icon before it fonished, bloody Owen. Could have been worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Did one base icon before it fonished, bloody Owen. Could have been worse

It sure could you could of quick sold all the cards :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Didnt get too much done last week, played a few SB's to get the silver 10k coins etc and that was about it oh and 14 of my 15 goals on Pro difficulty,shouldnt be too hard getting that last one. But I am nearly there with getting my first and probably only swap token :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

18-8, want to say I'll go for it this month to get decent monthlies but I know i won't be bothered 4 weekends in a row.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Opened my 3 gold packs from the squad battles and it was all useless, at least the 10k brings me up to 72k

I need to stop doing drafts, spending all my coins on them lately and not getting much back. TOTKS should be on Friday so gonna hold my WL rewards until then.

I need to stop doing drafts, spending all my coins on them lately and not getting much back. TOTKS should be on Friday so gonna hold my WL rewards until then.

Did one for a laugh this event Bg.

First game is against a horrific lagger who every time I get the ball is causing me to lag :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That premier league sbc De Bruyne looks good for 450k plus all the packs you get.

I got bored of wl after 15 games so sold my fut birthday players. I have 450k so the sbc is tempting :pac:

Jesus, his stats look insane...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did one for a laugh this event Bg.

First game is against a horrific lagger who every time I get the ball is causing me to lag :/

Second game was worse. A guy who when he scored ten seconds in, hushed to the halfway line and dabbed...and then did so on every goal he scored :(

• Advertisement

The de Bruyne looks good but bit disappointing they've given the SBC to a lad who already has both a 93 and a 96 rated card.

Yea the card is completely redundant. No point in it whatsoever. It's no better than his 93 card.

Another classic Draft victory

https://streamable.com/fxjdx

Its just to get people to use their cards and generate pack buying for when tots is launched. Guaranteed they'll have something similiar to last year for the SBCs. 83/84 cards will shoot up in price in a few weeks.

Was better than mine. Had exactly the same packs early. Didn't even get a player above 80.

You shouldnt be losing money for winning a draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Another classic Draft victory

https://streamable.com/fxjdx

At least you packed Pogba :pac: well, one of the Pogbas!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Aaargh, semi final of dkt and three nil up, forget myself and pressed the guide button to see the time as I had food in the oven. Forfeit.

Nice one EA, the stupidest rule ever. Is there any other game where you can't press the guide button? I don't play many other games so I don't know

Edit :Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh

So I finally got around to doing my 10th, yes TENTH, Icon SBC.

AND I GOT MICHAEL OWEN FOR THE THIRD TIME.

Final tally is:

Owen
    Inzaghi
    Owen
    Roberto Carlos
    Puyol
    Nesta
    Bergkamp
    Deco
    Van Der Sar
    Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone fancy a high scoring friendly?

• Advertisement

Got my 15 goals on Pro difficulty handy enough :D

Advertisement