Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

So I finally got around to doing my 10th, yes TENTH, Icon SBC.

AND I GOT MICHAEL OWEN FOR THE THIRD TIME.

Final tally is:

Owen
    Inzaghi
    Owen
    Roberto Carlos
    Puyol
    Nesta
    Bergkamp
    Deco
    Van Der Sar
    Owen

What are you ploughing the Owens into?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

hots wrote: »
    What are you ploughing the Owens into?

Every Prime Icon SBC that requires an icon to be traded in on its own has now been done :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Every Prime Icon SBC that requires an icon to be traded in on its own has now been done :p

Ha jesus fair play, I've still got the 86/87 squads to do for my Petit after churning baby Larsson. Got zero from the Petit packs so far.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, price of the BPL SBC yesterday evening was 350k. Now Futbin is saying its up to 650k.

Still, trading has been awesome today. I had 100 BPL players in my tradepile and all have shot up in price. Even the ones that haven't are selling well; flipped a few 82 Sons for 9000 coins despite them only being 4000 to buy :)

Oh lordy, I just saw Futbin saying TIF Lozano is likely, and they reckon he'll get a position change to Striker too....

Predicting the same for Memphis too, mind. He was one of my favorite players last year so thats awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Predicting the same for Memphis too, mind. He was one of my favorite players last year so thats awesome.

Had his otw card last year and he was awesome for me. His free kicks were ridiculous,,practically 99 across the board for them:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jaysus, price of the BPL SBC yesterday evening was 350k. Now Futbin is saying its up to 650k.

Still, trading has been awesome today. I had 100 BPL players in my tradepile and all have shot up in price. Even the ones that haven't are selling well; flipped a few 82 Sons for 9000 coins despite them only being 4000 to buy :)

I started the La Liga one and god its a serious price from what I could see, 1 team I only need two players to complete. Take a look on the mark last night and both were 78ish rated non rares going for 7k+

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I started the La Liga one and god its a serious price from what I could see, 1 team I only need two players to complete. Take a look on the mark last night and both were 78ish rated non rares going for 7k+

Try bidding on few of them under 7k with asking 10k. You might get some luck.

jonnycivic wrote: »

Futbin says 609k to get Griezmann :eek:

I did a check there of my club value, and Futbin is saying I sell my tradepile for every card's BIN price, I'd have 900k to spend. Was at about 500k this time last week so thrilled. Trading working well for me the last few days :P

Cheapest Striker Ronaldo is 1.5m, and I might aim for that for now....

EDIT: or try out that Kane I keep hearing about :P

So there's another FUT Swap card out and it's the reward for completing the Marquee Matchups, which cost about 40k. Knew they'd pull some **** like this.

• Advertisement

So there's another FUT Swap card out and it's the reward for completing the Marquee Matchups, which cost about 40k. Knew they'd pull some **** like this.

Yeah **** that. I’m just gonna settle with whatever I can do cheaply.

I tend to do the MMS anyway, and they'll be cheap enough in a few days without a proper reward pack at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just done the marquee matchups there....opened a pack and just remembered that TOTW tomorrow is predicted to be a good one. Saving the rest for that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

wonski wrote: »
    Try bidding on few of them under 7k with asking 10k. You might get some luck.

Ah I'll give it a look in a few days and see how 8t goes, I done the MM and got Dani alves but that's all. Oh and fellani :(

So I did the MMs anyway because I can't help myself and well ehhhhh https://streamable.com/me5h8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You're a ****ing troll. Can he be kicked from here already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He is hired by ea to tempt people to open packs.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He is hired by ea to tempt people to open packs.

shhh.

I feel a lot better about spending upwards of 2.5m coins on the untradeable Icon packs and getting nothing at least :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Your trading methods must be unreal. I've made about 250k max from reading this year. The rest is from gameplay and rewards. It's why my team is still ****e.

Did manage to buy 90 mertens yesterday. What a player.

So I did the MMs anyway because I can't help myself and well ehhhhh https://streamable.com/me5h8

You know you’re using a lifetime of luck for fifa18 :)

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Your trading methods must be unreal. I've made about 250k max from reading this year. The rest is from gameplay and rewards. It's why my team is still ****e.

Did manage to buy 90 mertens yesterday. What a player.

It’s pretty easy but monotonous as hell.
    I’m able to do it as I work nights one weekend a month and as long as it’s quiet you can grind away. One weekend I made close to 300k. That’s was endless bidding and selling cards over 30 hours (it was a really quiet weekend )
    Then did the base icon and got Overmars :(

Here, you can login and open all my packs now you jammy git :D

Oh lordy.

Apparently there's talks that World Cup packs have been spotted in the coding.

If its the same as 4 years ago, say goodbye to the market. I really hope it is though. I adored that mode, and removing trading was fun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,157 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Anyone finding hard to get in today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

The fut service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic,please try again later.
    WTF is that,never seen that before,this is my first time on all week too

They were running maintence this morning. Was meant to end at 10 I think, but it got extended massively, and they seem to be struggling to get it back going now.

The fanboy in me is hoping its cause WC Mode is taking them a while to get working but once its back, that mode will be too :D

Oh lordy.

If its the same as 4 years ago, say goodbye to the market. I really hope it is though. I adored that mode, and removing trading was fun too.

Probably there for the path to glory packs. Highly unlikely there will be a World Cup mode but would be great if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,157 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ah OK cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Oh lordy.

loved it as well, its what got me into FUT properly I wouldn't imagine it would be out until june though

• Advertisement

World Cup mode in 14 was great. All players untradeable, get a pack for every game, buy packs for 5k and get a free pack in the main FUT mode too.

Saw an idea that could be really cool for this year. Have a sort of sticker book collection thing, where if you get all the players from a country you get some sort of reward.

Advertisement