Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No ST Lozano in TotW

But ST Memphis is there, and Thorgan Hazard got one too, and I have his PtG untradable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

seamie78 wrote: »
    loved it as well, its what got me into FUT properly I wouldn't imagine it would be out until june though

Was available on May 29th last year so June would be more of a time than early April

There's no way it's before TOTS, the last big pack generator for them and any WC mode similar to the old one would destroy any interest in regular FUT

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Price on the Spanish sbc is dropping so I'm going to hold out and just build up coins and see how it goes. I think I have 50ish percent so not too bad.

Oh and think I'll pick up koke for 4 tokens, have 2 so far, hoping a few pop up tomorrow to get

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Won dk first time without conceding,wtf is going on,where are all these good players gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

I've only played a handful of games in the last week and didn't play at the weekend
    Have done the Belgian SBC and got rubbish in every pack
    Did 17/20 in LA liga and got rubbish as well but premier league is awaiting so let's see what rubbish I get there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Had 1.2 million saved for tots but I'm trigger happy so I bought TOTY Kevin De Bruyne, hopefully I can get a weekend league or two out him and sell again before tots. Just hope he dosent drop more ...

Anybody use him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nah will never get to use him, haven't the coins for it I'm afraid.

His base card is very good, do can only imagine he'll be insane to use.

I got to use him for two games in the draft the other night. He was incredible. He was everywhere and felt he could do everything. Those two games are what makes me think I will do the PL SBC eventually.

Lads, anyone use Bale as a RW? I want to play with wingers this weekend, lumping balls into the box for Hernandez and Cavaini. Have Overmars on the left, but no one for the right. About 200-300k to spend but it's a short term investment so I don't want to risk a massive drop. Tempted by Bale as he's someone I've liked before but not tried this year, and probably isn't in danger of getting an IF or TotKS card :P

Eh lozano? There isn't a better RW in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I got to use him for two games in the draft the other night. He was incredible. He was everywhere and felt he could do everything. Those two games are what makes me think I will do the PL SBC eventually.

Lads, anyone use Bale as a RW? I want to play with wingers this weekend, lumping balls into the box for Hernandez and Cavaini. Have Overmars on the left, but no one for the right. About 200-300k to spend but it's a short term investment so I don't want to risk a massive drop. Tempted by Bale as he's someone I've liked before but not tried this year, and probably isn't in danger of getting an IF or TotKS card :P

Have my 90 rated erikson up for sale to be replaced by de bruyne, should have the prem sbc completed today I will let you know in a day or two how good he is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Not even one boards drop player from doing the matchup best player I got was sturridge haha.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Eh lozano? There isn't a better RW in the game.

I've used Lozano a lot this year and he's fun. Just want a change before TotS Lozano takes that place full time :P

Two of the four MM done.

Pepe in one pack and Thiago Silva in the second. 60k return on a 7k investment so far. Should more than cover the last two as well so I can grab that Pink Fellaini....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Pele and Zanetti out, Pele about as expensive as Ronaldo, Zanetti looks like he'll be about 300k.

Also SBC for Swap Navas (1 LaLiga player, 1 Spanish player, 77 rated team and 80 chem) and a mega pack for a team with a United player in it and a few other easy enough things

Had 10 Smalling in my TP. Bought this morning for 1500, selling now for 5000 :D

I'm actually tempted to do that Zanetti. No IFs needed, and I've been looking to rework my back line today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah some handy SBCs there.

I've put all my coins into TOTGS cards, TOTKS looks like it'll drop tomorrow and they usually do a guaranteed TOTKS SBC which will probably require a TOTGS card. When they did the same with OTW and PTG cards the cheapest you could get one for was about 40k, so I've picked loads up at 25k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20180412_184021.jpg

Got for the Manchester sbc sold him straight away for 170 his price will be down near 100 of not below it by the end of weekend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Have all bar 3 of the Spanish sbcs done and cost me around 60k so far

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Have all bar 3 of the Spanish sbcs done and cost me around 60k so far

I can guess which three :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I can guess which three :P

Well I'm sure everyone can guess that 😂

So out of all the sbc packs all I got was the 82 rated Brazil totw cb, a few spares that have needed me back 15k so far with a good few more only gone up for sale again. It's going to cost me 300k+ to finish this out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just got base Sanchez from a free electrum pack,should I sell or is he good enough to keep,hes only going for around 50,000 so I might just keep him for a bit

Depends on your team. He's not a meta player as such, doesn't really fit in any team as martial is better and he's only around 6k.

Take your 50k. His price won't be higher than now as the new icons are out and need high rated players.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Finally managed to qualify for the Weekend League after many unsuccessful attempts in the past. TIF Mertens running the show for me up front.

Got it on my first try tonight and was surprised how easy it was to win. I hope I can cut it with the big boys now.

2 wins in 2.

I don't want to be cocky, but I think I'm gonna 40/40 this bitch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Salah is potm. I'm not even excited because it'll cost an arm and a leg.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Salah is potm. I'm not even excited because it'll cost an arm and a leg.

1. Special Salah card
    2. BPL Team 85 rated
    3. 83 rated squad with 1 Newcastle, 1 Palace and 1 Watford player
    4. 83 rated squad with 1 Liverpool player and 1 Egyptian player

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damn I forgot about this...could have made a major killing on Salah's base card.
    Going now for over 40k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I might try and do him and then save up for firmino. I only have 450k so I'll have to grind weekend league :o

If salah wins poty will it be likely that you can swap this card towards it ?

Advertisement