Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I might try and do him and then save up for firmino. I only have 450k so I'll have to grind weekend league :o

If salah wins poty will it be likely that you can swap this card towards it ?

nope.
    You either have to pick his card from a pack or buy it.
    You might get lucky and get it from an SBC pack.
    I wouldn't bother with his card now..Firminho's ptg card on the other hand could be worth a punt.

Last year they ran league SBCs and you had a 1 in 5/10 chance to get a tots card. Requirements were a 82 rated for untradeable and 83 for tradeable with a totw.
    They also ran tots SBCs once they were fully released but you could end up with anyone really.

didn't realise Salah's 83 card was locked to a 12k bin. Snatched one finally and was disgusted I couldn't make 30k on it :D
    Everyone is sniping one as soon as it appears lol./.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

RossieMan wrote: »
    Depends on your team. He's not a meta player as such, doesn't really fit in any team as martial is better and he's only around 6k.

Take your 50k. His price won't be higher than now as the new icons are out and need high rated players.

Yes I think your right,played a bit with him now and he's done feck all for me,he just doesn't fit in anyway,ill just hold on to Martial even though he's on the bench

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had ten Zaha cards in my trade pile which have given me a nice 30k profit this morning anyway. Coupled with the 10 Smalling I had yesterday, trading is going nicely again :)

surprised the Slimani card hasn't drastically increased in price.
    His base 82 card is Newcastle's highest card by at least 4 so realistically for the salah SBC he's the only newcastle player people can really go for in a 83 rated squad.
    I've bought a few of him :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Romelu sold for 10k for me, I packed 2 yesterday so between both they made me 17k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

People on the fifa subreddit are saying the poty sbc will be out before the potm one ends so I might as well wait and see.

I have firmino's ptg untradeable so hopefully he'll be upgraded to 88 when the totks comes out. I'm still going to buy his tots because you can never have too much firmino :pac:

People on the fifa subreddit are saying the poty sbc will be out before the potm one ends so I might as well wait and see.

I have firmino's ptg untradeable so hopefully he'll be upgraded to 88 when the totks comes out. I'm still going to buy his tots because you can never have too much firmino :pac:

they're saying his tots card would be around 92...
    to be honest if Brazil went all the way in the tournament his ptg could easily surpass his tots card if he played in every game.

Finished the Championship and Nos SBCs today, breaking even on both. Didn't pack anything wonderful, but enough that the two reward cards cost me nothing. Probably pump Casillas into one of the Icon SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Starting to worry we won't get a TOTKS today, or at least no SBC. Prices are dropping.

• Advertisement

Starting MLS SBC

Have all of the Chicago Fire players from BPMing.

Pack a discard IF.

Awesome start :P

No TOTKS.

I guess they think we're too preoccupied with trying to get one FUT Swap player every 3 days.

2 new futswap items available via weekly objectives.

very straight forward..

win 10 matches by 2 goals across any fut mode

score 5 goals by midfielders

They even managed to release champions league cards for their mobile game today.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

3-3 so far in Weekend League. Finding it tough but enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    2 new futswap items available via weekly objectives.

very straight forward..

win 10 matches by 2 goals across any fut mode

score 5 goals by midfielders

I might get Sanchez yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    I might get Sanchez yet!

There is a chance ;) another item is going to be the dkt on Monday hopefully it won't be too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'm 10-1 so far. Not expecting it to keep up. 14 games left to get gold 1.

jayo26 wrote: »
    There is a chance ;) another item is going to be the dkt on Monday hopefully it won't be too hard.

12 items isn't it? That'll probably be the hardest the way things are going so far

Liamalone wrote: »
    12 items isn't it? That'll probably be the hardest the way things are going so far

Well we allowed miss one but I reckon they will have another for a dkt in the final week so we will need get one of them and another marquee matchup next week.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'm 10-1 so far. Not expecting it to keep up. 14 games left to get gold 1.

Doing amazeballs!

Never qualified myself and I have time to play this weekend if I had, when I do qualify I'm normally busy that weekend :( Qualified last weekend, never got one game in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ll probably be only able to get 10 max - won’t be around to do the DKT for the other one :( I’ll settle for Ibra + some other guy

Seems instead of TOTKS they've just released some bad MOTMs and Ronaldo

3_D715_B30-2487-43_C7-_B95_C-_F73_C6791_E1_E7.png

No manolas is odd. Does that mean it's unlikely there'll even be a totks promo this year ?

Started 4-1 in wl and now I'm 4-3. I had a guy tackle Del Piero from behind in the box, get a yellow instead of a red and then his keeper saved the penalty and two rebounds :rolleyes:

I got a rare gold pack from the twitch stream which isn't bad considering I just left it on mute while it was on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Only have 2 of the Spain SBC left to do and about 37k at the moment so let's hope the prices start dropping sharp.

With the 2 weekly's I'll be getting koke this week :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Starting MLS SBC

Have all of the Chicago Fire players from BPMing.

Pack a discard IF.

Awesome start :P

With your trading that sbc should be a doddle :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ronaldo as “MOTM” for scoring a penalty in the last minute

EA

My next match was against a guy with 7 prime icons and 4 toty cards. He beat me 7-4 with the 3 winning goals coming in the 2 minutes of injury time :rolleyes:

My next match was against a guy with 7 prime icons and 4 toty cards. He beat me 7-4 with the 3 winning goals coming in the 2 minutes of injury time :rolleyes:

At least you can look forward to your weekly Saturday break tomorrow ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

3-4 in WL so far. Prime Crespo hitting 100 goals too!
    Only thing letting me down is IF Viviano in goal...any Serie A GK recommendations? Have 200k to play around with

Advertisement