Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

From reviews I've seen, I'd save your coins and players, seems as though he's pretty useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just got my 5th swap player(Mendy) from winning dkt

Anyone use idrissa gueye,I threw him into midfield and he's turning into one of my fav players,reminds me a bit of matuidi

Yea he was a good player at the start. With all the informs out now he's not worth having if you're looking to compete in division 1 or WL. He's just not good enough to compete with the best players. Bakayoko is much better.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea he was a good player at the start. With all the informs out now he's not worth having if you're looking to compete in division 1 or WL. He's just not good enough to compete with the best players. Bakayoko is much better.

Funny enough I put him in instead of bakayoko and find him much better,I found bakayoko a bit slow,and god help you if you found yourself shooting with him,he must have the worst shot in the entire game,
    For the type of player would Kante be worth getting?

I'm only in div3 btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kante is hit and miss with his shooting. Can score the odd banger, and tends to do it more than Bakayoko but other than that, I find them to be pretty much the same.

Bakayoko has scored some absolute screamers for me. He's awful, for sure.

For his price, he's the best player in the game. No doubt about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

From reviews I've seen, I'd save your coins and players, seems as though he's pretty useless.

Ah sure I had it done already, I will have to get myself a BPL team soon and see how it goes. I have a few decent players already (Mane/Salah/Firmino/Sterling/Gudongen/Courtous)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Had Bakayoko, sold Bakayoko. Didn't do it for me, found him to cumbersome, might revisit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Now have six swap players, trying to hold out for the Modric that requires 11 FUT swap players or else will go for the Koke for 4. When are they next wave of FUT swap opportunities coming? Only ten days left ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Any idea how many FUT swap items will be released in total? I tried looking online but can’t see confirmation anywhere. Did the easy Navas SBC and perhaps foolishly I used that for the gold pack. In hindsight I should have waited to see how many FUT swap cards I ended up with before using any.

I have picked up the Jones one for Midfielder goals and about to get the 10 wins by 2+ goals. I’m hoping to have enough to get the Rare gold and Prime Gold players packs which will require 8 items in total. I have a Serie A team and already have Insigne at LW so none of the players available appeal to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

12 cards.

8 have already been released including the most recent weekly objectives and marque match ups.

4 left I think.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Had Bakayoko, sold Bakayoko. Didn't do it for me, found him to cumbersome, might revisit.

Try gueye, he's only about 4000 coins,I thinks he's great anyway

wonski wrote: »
    12 cards.

8 have already been released including the most recent weekly objectives and marque match ups.

4 left I think.

Balls, thats me screwed so. I must have missed two so can't get the 11 now for Modric. Koke it is! :pac:

theres 2 in the weekly objectives. have you got those? ONe in last weeks MM, up for anoter 5 hours yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Arciphel wrote: »
    Balls, thats we screwed so. I must have missed two so can't get the 11 now for Modric. Koke it is! :pac:

Double check with the others before pulling the trigger in case my math is off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Try gueye, he's only about 4000 coins,I thinks he's great anyway

Had him for a long while before, then tried Bakayoko, then back to Gueye, now upgraded to Kante.

I use two squads and my other CDM is PTG Gundogan, who I like but I'm just seeing his rating drops to 78 as a CDM.... must keep a closer eye on him and see if he's an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That dkt was a grind this week the amount of prime icons in each team it took my 5 attempts.

Need two more wins by two goals to get the 8th swap player and hopefully 3 of the final four won't require playing much.

The best FUT swap info I've found is here - https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-swap-deals-guide/

I've missed out on Negredo from the Daily Knock-Out Tournament last week, but I have tonight to get Mendy from this week's tournament. So there's some hope yet - although I haven't a great track record in winning the knock out tournaments.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    That dkt was a grind this week the amount of prime icons in each team it took my 5 attempts.

Need two more wins by two goals to get the 8th swap player and hopefully 3 of the final four won't require playing much.

I keep throwing away 2 goal leads. Just going to release the pressure and do the squad battles on an easy difficulty, so I get the added bonus of some free packs next week too :P

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I keep throwing away 2 goal leads. Just going to release the pressure and do the squad battles on an easy difficulty, so I get the added bonus of some free packs next week too :P

Yeah I only had two to do so did easiest squad battles and scored few goals and left it.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Had him for a long while before, then tried Bakayoko, then back to Gueye, now upgraded to Kante.

I use two squads and my other CDM is PTG Gundogan, who I like but I'm just seeing his rating drops to 78 as a CDM.... must keep a closer eye on him and see if he's an issue.

Tbh I'm gonna upgrade to Kante too,but first I need around 80000 coins to finish the pl SBC for potm Salah,when I've that done I'll concentrate on kante

that salah card is a waste of money if you havent already started. wait for his TOTS card and all his informs will drop massively.

they have set it to a low value to try and get people to waste their coins.

No futswap player for the marquee matchup anyway I do see what will they do for the last four. They don't seem to have one for the dkt next week either.

that salah card is a waste of money if you havent already started. wait for his TOTS card and all his informs will drop massively.

they have set it to a low value to try and get people to waste their coins.

Men, I did him for just shy of 100k and I won't get an equivalent IF for the same price. I needed to convert him to a RW anyway, and he's been brilliant for me so far, so I wouldn't consider it a waste currently :)

oh if you already have an IF salah its a no brainer.

by the sounds of it, shamrock doesnt.
    makes no sense investing 400k in an untradable at this stage of fifa.

oh if you already have an IF salah its a no brainer.

by the sounds of it, shamrock doesnt.
    makes no sense investing 400k in an untradable at this stage of fifa.

Ah. Fair enough.

I had his first POTM so there's such a massive upgrade between it and his third.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lillielad

In form Belotti or Immobile lads?

eh neither. whats your budget? can you stretch to TIF Mertens?

Belotti was decent at the start but hes pretty standard now. Immobile is very good if you've a brilliant team, otherwise hes crap as hes only good for shooting, his card looks amazing, but its not.

The FUT swap Insigne is incredible from reviews. one of the best dribblers on the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

eh neither. whats your budget? can you stretch to TIF Mertens?

Belotti was decent at the start but hes pretty standard now. Immobile is very good if you've a brilliant team, otherwise hes crap as hes only good for shooting, his card looks amazing, but its not.

The FUT swap Insigne is incredible from reviews. one of the best dribblers on the game.

Haven’t tried either but I had SIF Icardi and really recommend him. Will probably upgrade to TIF Icardi soon.

Advertisement