Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

As long as there isn’t another one in the DKT, I should be able to get 11. Only missed the Mendy this week as I don’t have the console with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Arciphel wrote: »
    Up to seven FUT swap players now having got Ivanovic, just need four more...

there is only 3 more available so you're **** out of luck needing 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Missed Negredo and Mendy so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Arciphel wrote: »
    Missed Negredo and Mendy so far

Most you can get will be 10 then mate.. still though you will have options if a few good players or an ultimate pack for tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

86 Owen and Rooney up front were killing me.
    Rooney was banging in the goals but Owen just wasn't pulling his weight.
    Sold Eriksen and moved Rooney to CAM and bought 84 IF Wilson to partner Owen up front.
    Man he's amazing for an IF 84. He's banging in the goals left right and centre and his strength means he's easily shrugging defenders off to bang in goals.
    Sorry I never used him sooner..Even Owen is scoring and sharing as he's no longer the pacey guy up front. Just hit it to Wilson and be there for any tap ins.

• Advertisement

IF Wagner from WL rewards and a couple 84s. I’ll take it :)

Got zaha and volland in my elite 3 packs. Then got dost in the gold players pack.

Really not worth the effort these rewards this year. Pure muck.

Zaha is only 80k on pc, extinct on both consoles for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Got zaha and volland in my elite 3 packs. Then got dost in the gold players pack.

Really not worth the effort these rewards this year. Pure muck.

Zaha is only 80k on pc, extinct on both consoles for some reason.

If it's extinct, then it could be worth to wait and see... Could be worth more than expected over the weekend.

Working on the 3 wins on legendary now. Not an easy job, but 2/3 done. I usually just complete the other objectives on beginner level. Wasting time playing the AI is pathetic, but needs to be done :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

14/20 PL teams done now. Big 6 left, and they make up 75% of the cost of the thing (Futbin says I've "spent" 150k on it, and still need 317k to complete it). Not packed much but have covered costs so far.

6/20 Spain done
    15/18 Germany done.
    2/20 Italy done

I'm just focusing on the teams I can complete for under 3k at the moment. There's a decent synergy between them thanks to pack rewards filling in gaps all over the place. Im barely down any coins so far. But the big teams in each one look a killer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Still hoping beyond anything reasonable that we get a TOTKS today :o

Still hoping beyond anything reasonable that we get a TOTKS today :o

I'd imagine that's what we got last week.

Yea I'd imagine an icon drop is probably the most we can look forward to. I'd be surprised to see one of those to be honest.

Is there any icons left to drop? Thought Pele and Zanetti was the final one?

That's all we know about in the game. If it's anything like last year they usually through in some surprises.

I'm expecting something at the very least before the end.

I wouldn’t mind something like WC icons...that’d be pretty cool.

Give us some RW Icons. We've got one and it's Okocha and even his Prime version is a CAM.

Well guys another two footswap challenges couldn't be any easier play 16 game in any mode and win two games on minimum professional difficulty that will be the 11 then with one more to collect for the 12th :)

They made it easy.

Have 6 now, so 8 in total. Gonna do the packs :)

Give us some RW Icons. We've got one and it's Okocha and even his Prime version is a CAM.

FIGO...FIGO...FIGO...FIGO...

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Well guys another two footswap challenges couldn't be any easier play 16 game in any mode and win two games on minimum professional difficulty that will be the 11 then with one more to collect for the 12th :)

That's awesome. I really thought Sanchez would be impossible so thrilled :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That's awesome. I really thought Sanchez would be impossible so thrilled :)

Same here a 91 rated card for practically free.

21 shots, 13 on target and 2 goals..... my opponent has 7 shots, 6 on target and wins the game in the 89th minute. I can’t do anything more :/

the 12th one is probably swap his card...hmmmm..might snap up one or two of him :)
    sorry now I didn't do it..I got Henderson and Balde Diao and might go for Carzorla.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    14/20 PL teams done now. Big 6 left, and they make up 75% of the cost of the thing (Futbin says I've "spent" 150k on it, and still need 317k to complete it). Not packed much but have covered costs so far.

6/20 Spain done
    15/18 Germany done.
    2/20 Italy done

I'm just focusing on the teams I can complete for under 3k at the moment. There's a decent synergy between them thanks to pack rewards filling in gaps all over the place. Im barely down any coins so far. But the big teams in each one look a killer.

With the Spain one you will have to bite the bullet and pay over the odds for a few players but I kept an eye on prices and Sunday evening/night was cheapest for most of them :)

Kimbot wrote: »
    With the Spain one you will have to bite the bullet and pay over the odds for a few players but I kept an eye on prices and Sunday evening/night was cheapest for most of them :)

I'm not in a rush anyway. I'd imagine Sanchez and Hernandez will be my two up front for a while so I'll probably keep an eye on prices during TotS.

Anyone get FUT Swap Sanchez yet? Any reviews?

Anyone get FUT Swap Sanchez yet? Any reviews?

He's awful,,,absolutely atrocious..complete waste of 11 yokes.

please please please let him be useless. I wasted mine on Henderson and Balde Diao :)

Mbappe finally gets his MOTM!

Also that Muller is the worst looking 90 rated special card of all time.

DbQvDL8V0AAYhu7.jpg

• Advertisement

Muller looks nice

Advertisement