Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just inadvertently completed the weekly objective 'Gorgeous Goals' - score two or more goals using first time shots........ received Loan 87 IF Giroud and a two players pack for my troubles!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Traded 5 cards for a pack. Wijnaldum. Enough is enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sanchez has entered the building :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Muller looks nice

Think it was three years ago, Muller was easily my favorite player in the game. His stats NEVER look good though, but he always plays way better than he looks. I think his Positioning, Reactions and Finishing are the stats which drag him up.

Must give him a try some time.

Bloody hell, to finish the German SBC, Frankfurt NEEDS a winger to hit the chem score.

There are three wingers at the club, but four spots in the formation (LM, LF, RM, RF). All are silver. Two are extinct and one is 40k. There's zero way to complete it without one of them :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody hell, to finish the German SBC, Frankfurt NEEDS a winger to hit the chem score.

There are three wingers at the club, but four spots in the formation (LM, LF, RM, RF). All are silver. Two are extinct and one is 40k. There's zero way to complete it without one of them :(

Haven't looked at any of the league's at all mate but if you get loyalty on all the rest of the squad and put a normal midfielder on there how does it work out?

Edit: ignore me I just had a look ha your ****ed

Yeah, cause there's four spots to fill and only three players, you need at least one of them. You can loyalty and off chem three of the four spots but you NEED one of the spots done right. Bit like I said yesterday with the Spanish one, not in a rush for the SBC Thiago. But it's going to be stuck on 18/20 for a while. (Bayern cost 70k to do and I'm not doing that yet either. It's the packs I've been after, not the players).

In other news, I've won four consecutive weekend league games for the first time in ages. I'm also playing BDay Rooney in CDM :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Been using the same team for a while and I've come to two conclusions.
    1. 89 ST Salah is my favourite player this year, unreal record.
    2. I shouldn't have swapped for Balde Keita.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Kind of annoying the FUTSWAP players are pretty much entirely midfielders and attackers, very few big SBC players in defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Every single game being paused before kick off :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Dozyart wrote: »

Changes. I have to do it, too with baby Petit.

It only takes few seconds in fairness.

That don't bother me I don't need to do it myself anymore but stupid restrictions in ultimate team mean it's hard to get everything right to fill chem.

I'd love to see more leeway in regards player positions.

The whole idea of Ultimate is built around chemistry and links, so not sure making it easier would be the way to go tbh.

If that was not possible, I would probably sell Petit and bought another CM that would link with the rest of the team.

Now at least we have Icons on ps4, so teams became more interesting to build and play.

wonski wrote: »
    The whole idea of Ultimate is built around chemistry and links, so not sure making it easier would be the way to go tbh.

If that was not possible, I would probably sell Petit and bought another CM that would link with the rest of the team.

Now at least we have Icons on ps4, so teams became more interesting to build and play.

I agree with ya its just frustrating having a player that has all the stats needed to be an excellent striker but you have to play him out on the wing or visa versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

you're one of the good ones so,most i've come up against use all the time given

you're one of the good ones so,most i've come up against use all the time given

It's 20 or 30 seconds anyway. Just relax, the whole game is much longer than that.

I rather have someone doing it at the start, than pricks watching a replay of every goal, no matter how unattractive that goal was.

After starting 1-8 and being ready to give up again, I'm now 9-12. Easily my best weekend to date. Since I've switched to 4-2-3-1 with wide players, I'm finding I'm doing really well. Should be able to win at least two of the last 19 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

POTY Sessegnon is a great super sub. Bring him on at HT or the 60th min at CM and he waltzes past players.

8-8 at the moment, was 5-4 at the start of the day. Maintaining my usual W:L ratio.

POTY Sessegnon is a great super sub. Bring him on at HT or the 60th min at CM and he waltzes past players.

8-8 at the moment, was 5-4 at the start of the day. Maintaining my usual W:L ratio.

Do you reckon he is worth it? Have 70k in the bank so not much to do with it. Already have Lozano super sub so would it be worth to get another one?

Do you reckon he is worth it? Have 70k in the bank so not much to do with it. Already have Lozano super sub so would it be worth to get another one?

I think he is worth it I bring him on as cam in a 4222 and he is brilliant but he can cover fullback, cm,cam,wings and striker.

• Advertisement

I think he is worth it I bring him on as cam in a 4222 and he is brilliant but he can cover fullback, cm,cam,wings and striker.

I will do it, Maguire was a fun to bring on, he could be another one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My supersubs are still Futmas Alessandrini and POTM Mane

I will do it, Maguire was a fun to bring on, he could be another one :)

Did it now, 45k to complete. Could do worse than that.

Did it now, 45k to complete. Could do worse than that.

Yeah I had two crap informs and enough other players so didn't cost me anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone know what the usual prices for TOTS are? Would they usually be above 200k or so?

I have literally zero spare players in my club, so had to spend all on it. 25k left for Tuesday marquee matches so all good.

Anyone know what the usual prices for TOTS are? Would they usually be above 200k or so?

It really depends on the player and position and league and pace.

You will get defenders under 200k but most forwards of and decent raring will be about 500k and probably 1 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

TOTS is pintless for most of us TBH.

Try picking up some of the serious deals out there ATM, some icons are literally going for 300k and will play better than some of those cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

It really depends on the player and position and league and pace.

You will get defenders under 200k but most forwards of and decent raring will be about 500k and probably 1 million.
    RossieMan wrote: »
    TOTS is pintless for most of us TBH.

Try picking up some of the serious deals out there ATM, some icons are literally going for 300k and will play better than some of those cards.

Thanks

Why do people do it, to get 5 chem instead of 1 or 2?

• Advertisement

Thanks

Why do people do it, to get 5 chem instead of 1 or 2?

7 instead of 2.

Advertisement