Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Played my first weekend league match and his keeper took down R9 from behind on the edge of the box and he didn't even get booked :o

I already have Henderson and I only need 1 more for Ibrahimovic so I'll just play the squad battles games and leave it at that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone know what the usual prices for TOTS are? Would they usually be above 200k or so?
    jayo26 wrote: »
    It really depends on the player and position and league and pace.

You will get defenders under 200k but most forwards of and decent raring will be about 500k and probably 1 million.

Depends on the league as well.

You'll be able to grab full TOTS Dutch League teams, for instance, for probably under 350k. Turkish league too. Bar maybe TOTS Lozano or Tailisca.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Decided to just do Ibra, then realised I needed a PL CDM so I got Henderson as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sessegnon is fun. What I needed to replace Martial at half time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    Sessegnon is fun. What I needed to replace Martial at half time :)

I just did him as well. Can't wait to try him out.
    I think I will have 5 futswaps and will either do Cazorla/Koke or the prime players pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Well guys another two footswap challenges couldn't be any easier play 16 game in any mode and win two games on minimum professional difficulty that will be the 11 then with one more to collect for the 12th :)
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    That's awesome. I really thought Sanchez would be impossible so thrilled :)
    Same here a 91 rated card for practically free.

Ah shi7! I didnt pay attention to getting these and only have a few :(

Ah shi7! I didnt pay attention to getting these and only have a few :(

I never bothered with the dkt ones but even I got 9 of them.
    I never thought it would be that easy so got Balde Diao and Henderson and I'll eventually have 10 in total with little effort.. damnit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot_20180422-004845.jpg

Probably best team I've ever had if you included my bench too I've some brilliant players just pity that most are untradeables.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Will pay up a picture of my team in a couple of weeks after TOTS comes out.

I'm playing with a second string at the moment, going to be a massive drop this week in sale prices as people flock to sell everything.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Will pay up a picture of my team in a couple of weeks after TOTS comes out.

I'm playing with a second string at the moment, going to be a massive drop this week in sale prices as people flock to sell everything.

I'm not even going to worry about that this year only ones I have worth anything big is kane and de gea and I am not selling them ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Score a goal with la liga player on his debut...

Januzaj you little beauty. Guess who I got from 2 players pack :)

89 ****ing Sanchez!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

2_AAC91_B6-92_F3-4134-827_B-_B2_D4_EDC16_F58.png
    Both Henry and Crespo maintaining >1.0 goals to games ratio :) will probably bring in Kluivert at CDM or TOTS Fernandinho (if he gets one). I don’t see the rest changing too much...regular Peyera has been in my club since the very first month of FIFA. Fantastic budget midfielder

Running this this weekend. The Back two are very much just there till TOTS. I've got 500k in coins and another 350k tied up on the transfer market. I could see me trying to finish Rjikard and maybe start working on Blanc, or grab a Baby Rio at that point.

WctxxgK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Currently 14-3 this WL. Looking good for elite 3 monthlys at this rate. Could probably have managed elite 2 if I played all my games. Here's hoping I finally have a decent month.

Both Henry and Crespo maintaining >1.0 goals to games ratio :) will probably bring in Kluivert at CDM or TOTS Fernandinho (if he gets one). I don’t see the rest changing too much...regular Peyera has been in my club since the very first month of FIFA. Fantastic budget midfielder

Well done on getting Henry to fire for you I couldn't manage him at all as a striker I don't know why he only had a .5 scoring rate for me.

Why wpuod you put kluivert as a cdm though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody know how to put up pictures, was gonna put my squad but I'm not sure how ?

Well done on getting Henry to fire for you I couldn't manage him at all as a striker I don't know why he only had a .5 scoring rate for me.

Why wpuod you put kluivert as a cdm though?
    Henry was always around .7 for me, and his assists around .8-.9 up until last weekend where he was banging in hat tricks everywhere + this weekend too.

:pac: my mistake! Not Kluivert....Rijkaard!! At least I had the flags correct hahahaha

Prime Henry scores goals but I've never enjoyed him all that much up front, probably the one Prime SBC I regret doing. I'm playing him at CM in a 41212 atm and he's much better there. Sounds really dumb but it's just how fifa works that makes him really good in that spot.

His finesse shots are godly for me. Give him any space at all and he’ll put it into the top corner

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody know how to put up pictures, was gonna put my squad but I'm not sure how ?

I use imgur.com

• Advertisement

https://postimages.org

I use that to post pictures up you don't need to register or anything just upload your photo and copy the link to post image to forum.

Sessegnon is pretty tasty I have to say. His pace and dribbling is phenomenal.
    Must try and change my team around to accommodate him into my starting 11

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    Sessegnon is pretty tasty I have to say. His pace and dribbling is phenomenal.
    Must try and change my team around to accommodate him into my starting 11

I played a guy who just gave it to Sessegnon every time and he glided through my defence, was 4-4 then I brought my Sessegnon on and took great delight in returning the favour as he scored twice to get the win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Salah won poty :D Sane won ypoty.

The sbcs are up. Salah is rated 89 and Sane is 93

Salah SBC is mental! About 1m maybe more to complete it

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Salah won poty :D Sane won ypoty.

The sbcs are up. Salah is rated 89 and Sane is 93

you mean 98 Salah didn't you :)
    frakking awesome card.
    I've snapped up a tonne of Willian's for the Chelsea SBC which requires only 2 chelsea player but a 85 rated squad.
    So Willian and Cahill would be the best chelsea cards to get.

I stupidly completed the Kante POTY last year for a little under a million and I think his TOTS ended up being much cheaper when it came out so I’m not falling for the same thing this year

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    I stupidly completed the Kante POTY last year for a little under a million and I think his TOTS ended up being much cheaper when it came out so I’m not falling for the same thing this year

in fairness you can't compare them to the same.
    Salah's PFA card is 98..his tots card will be 99 so nothing in the difference. Both will be ridiculously priced though.

Blazer wrote: »
    in fairness you can't compare them to the same.
    Salah's PFA card is 98..his tots card will be 99 so nothing in the difference. Both will be ridiculously priced though.

If we go by last year won’t the SBC ratings be the same as their TOTS card’s ?

• Advertisement

Somehow 98 Salah only has 86 composure, he started the year on 75 and has had 10 special cards since then. Ryan Sessegnon's POTY card has 97 :p

Advertisement