Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm hoping Lacazette gets an IF today as I have his otw card, I was thinking he'll go from 85 > 87 but t'internet seems to think he'll only go to 86. I thought a first IF usually increases by at least 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'm hoping Lacazette gets an IF today as I have his otw card, I was thinking he'll go from 85 > 87 but t'internet seems to think he'll only go to 86. I thought a first IF usually increases by at least 2?

It varies but I'd guess he will get an 87 at this stage in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nah he'll only get an 86 going by other players. Could be a very decent ST, his gold card played over 400 games for me.

Millinkovic-savic likely to get an 88 card. His tots card is going to be the most sought after card in the game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nah he'll only get an 86 going by other players. Could be a very decent ST, his gold card played over 400 games for me.

Millinkovic-savic likely to get an 88 card. His tots card is going to be the most sought after card in the game.

I had his gold card and it was great so I bought his otw card for 70k at the time and it's great, and that's with an Artist card on him which probably isn't the best, he just doesn't seem to miss!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I miss when Lacazette was tearing up France, his cards last year were amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I miss when Lacazette was tearing up France, his cards last year were amazing.

I know. Even his base card was awesome in my lique 1 team.

seeing as no one has given a review on FUT swap Sanchez, i will.

hes ****e. Don't waste your cards on him. Useless, Weak, cant finish.
    Only good thing he has is long shots. But hes a complete waste.

Sweet :) just made my day.
    There’s one last futswap challenge left for today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Really? I read loads of people loving him? I went for Ibra, playing him up top with Larsson, Costa and ANOther (Thiago atm) behind in narrow 4231. Ibra is great fun and Larsson is good enough as a CAM with defending turned off.

I only played nine games with him and I thought he was good, different to what I'm used to but good, really skilful and tricky. Scored eight goals and six assists in the nine games.

• Advertisement

So Lacazette gets an IF going from 85>86, that's crud!

For example, Morata got an IF and went from 84>87. Load of balls EA, loads of balls.

That's completely different from what I've experienced maybe your just not able to use him right :):)

I've played him for about 20 games beside kane and I find him excellent his strong points for me are his passing and dribbling and finishing on his good side.

He is only 3star weak foot but this doesn't bother me at all so long as you are conscious about it when lining him up for a shot.

And his stamina is excellent too so especially in weekend league games that go into extra time he always has enough gas left in him no problem.

So in a nutshell for me I'm extremely delighted I got a 91 rated player for free that has instantly become my first choice partner for Kane.

I suppose it all depends on who you partner him up front with. Someone like Rooney or Kane will bring him more into the game and get more goals. Since I brought Wilson in who already has 88 strength 86 Owen has just been banging in the goals.

I'll have to give him another go. I had him upfront with Immobile who's pretty **** himself. It's a disaster trying to fit milinkovic-savic into my squad. His new 88 card is insane.

I'll have to give him another go. I had him upfront with Immobile who's pretty **** himself. It's a disaster trying to fit milinkovic-savic into my squad. His new 88 card is insane.

I actually think I could fit savic into my 4222 easily now but I'll wait till I try build up some finds and tots comes out I use kluivert as a cam now and have petit as one of the cdms so makes it easier to put him in.

I have both del piero and Costa for midfield but have to play him with 7 chem. No way for it to work that I can see.

I have both del piero and Costa for midfield but have to play him with 7 chem. No way for it to work that I can see.

I actually just realised I can't either because of the direct line between my cdm and striker.

I'm not too worried anyway as I just bought pogba the weekend to play in midfield with petite he will keep me happy for few weeks.

We don't all have millions of coins to spend ;) I have about 1 million to spend for tots. Only need an ST and a box to box midfielder really.

We don't all have millions of coins to spend ;) I have about 1 million to spend for tots. Only need an ST and a box to box midfielder really.

Well I definite don't haha I have about 15k now and 30k coming from weekend league rewards.

I've about 250k worth of TOTGS players that I spent like 450k on expecting a TOTKS :p

• Advertisement

I've about 250k worth of TOTGS players that I spent like 450k on expecting a TOTKS :p

You also have about 5 million worth of players you spent nothing on :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Presume Salah will get a motm card and his otw matches it?

Presume Salah will get a motm card and his otw matches it?

Have they anymore space to give him a card?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

jayo26 wrote:
    Have they anymore space to give him a card?

Don't care, 2 goals and 2 assists in the CL semi final, I can't afford his poty so he better :)

Don't care, 2 goals and 2 assists in the CL semi final, I can't afford his poty so he better :)

Firmino got the same, 2 goals 2 assists, I'd imagine they'll give it to him.

lol but you do have a million. #jealous

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Last Swap player up.

MLS Players x2, Rare players x2, 76 rated, 80 chem.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Last Swap player up.

MLS Players x2, Rare players x2, 76 rated, 80 chem.

Can't get anyone with 1 player can we?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

They might give Salah and Firmino a MOTM maybe?

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't get anyone with 1 player can we?

you can get a pack.

Advertisement