Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, you can grab a Premium Gold pack.

So Belgium just made Loot Boxes a form of gambling and therefore illegal.....

IF Musa :O Oh no....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, you can grab a Premium Gold pack.

So Belgium just made Loot Boxes a form of gambling and therefore illegal.....

Yeah but they don't count for fifa it's not gambling when you know you on my going to get sh1t anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Have 1.7 million saved up for TOTS, thinking of splurging it on 96 CR7 just to use him for a weekend league and sell on Sunday/Monday, I doubt he’ll go down by much over a weekend ?

88 Slavic not only looks amazing, he's also already relatively cheap. Already at 320k, a day after release, released the same week TOTS starts (so will be packed loads).

I'm guessing people are hanging on till he gets a TotS card but I can see me grabbing this one next week when he drops even more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

88 Slavic not only looks amazing, he's also already relatively cheap. Already at 320k, a day after release, released the same week TOTS starts (so will be packed loads).

I'm guessing people are hanging on till he gets a TotS card but I can see me grabbing this one next week when he drops even more.

Is TotS released this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some will be on Friday, they'll drag the he out of it though.

Starts on Friday with the Most Consistant teams. That was fun for BPM last year, and I've already started boarding my silver upgrade packs as well :)

Oh yeah it will be consistent players that haven't got an inform....

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's completely different from what I've experienced maybe your just not able to use him right :):)

I've played him for about 20 games beside kane and I find him excellent his strong points for me are his passing and dribbling and finishing on his good side.

He is only 3star weak foot but this doesn't bother me at all so long as you are conscious about it when lining him up for a shot.

And his stamina is excellent too so especially in weekend league games that go into extra time he always has enough gas left in him no problem.

So in a nutshell for me I'm extremely delighted I got a 91 rated player for free that has instantly become my first choice partner for Kane.

Just finished my tenth game with Sanchez now. Playing him as a CAM in a 3412. And I have to agree, I'm finding him to be incredible.

He's not the strongest, but his positioning is insane for me, his passing is brilliant and he pops up EVERYWHERE. I was surprised to find he only had 3 assists after 10 games, but he had 11 goals. He'd have had more but 5 of those 10 games ended in rage quits in the first half. He feels like he's dictating play.

Considering he cost me about 20k, he's 100% a mainstay now in my team, and solves a dilemma I was having about whether to look at doing another attacking icon or start working on a more defensive minded one...

• Advertisement

25gv32w.png

Got some sort of team for WL this weekend. Need 14 wins for elite 3 monthlys. Current record of 50-20 for the month. not brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

RossieMan wrote: »
    25gv32w.png

Got some sort of team for WL this weekend. Need 14 wins for elite 3 monthlys. Current record of 50-20 for the month. not brilliant.

Unreal looking team, I doubt it would work for chem but moving to a 4222 would be my preference, moving Costa up.

Just finished my tenth game with Sanchez now. Playing him as a CAM in a 3412. And I have to agree, I'm finding him to be incredible.

He's not the strongest, but his positioning is insane for me, his passing is brilliant and he pops up EVERYWHERE. I was surprised to find he only had 3 assists after 10 games, but he had 11 goals. He'd have had more but 5 of those 10 games ended in rage quits in the first half. He feels like he's dictating play.

Considering he cost me about 20k, he's 100% a mainstay now in my team, and solves a dilemma I was having about whether to look at doing another attacking icon or start working on a more defensive minded one...

He is opposite for me he has more assists then goals but that's because Kane bangs in all my goals but.in 15 games he has 8 goals and 15 assists.

I'm trying to work out whether or not to shift Salah up front as a 7 chem striker and then get someone like MOTM Marlos, or keep Salah out wide and put a cheaper striker up front. Don't want to spend big.

Might try out Marlos. Chem wise, every link is to an icon so I can get anyone, and I can't see him dropping much further than 40k.

I'm trying to work out whether or not to shift Salah up front as a 7 chem striker and then get someone like MOTM Marlos, or keep Salah out wide and put a cheaper striker up front. Don't want to spend big.

Might try out Marlos. Chem wise, every link is to an icon so I can get anyone, and I can't see him dropping much further than 40k.

Why don't you try Sanchez up front? Or inform Wilson seems to be a favourite now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Decided to do some BPM to get bronze players and do all the upgrade packs to Gold Upgrade for TOTS, basically breaking even on every pack but it takes so ****ing long :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Is there a glitch in online draft?
    Every time someone takes the lead there is a disconnection

jayo26 wrote: »
    Why don't you try Sanchez up front? Or inform Wilson seems to be a favourite now.

He's working so well at CAM, I don't want to shift him for now :P

hots wrote: »
    Unreal looking team, I doubt it would work for chem but moving to a 4222 would be my preference, moving Costa up.

i find 4-3-1-2 to be the most solid formation for me. 2 of the CM's are set to stay back, while Milikovic-savic is set to balanced.

The 3 up front should do more than enough damage without needing anyone else.

The money move would be to get IF Vidal in for Tolisso as he links to Sanchez, and get Hazard or Aguero in at CAM. thats the dream move.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just made wkend LGE by skin of my teeth this wk

• Advertisement

I'm playing my 93 Salah as a strikers,feck me he has some pace

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Going away for holidays and sold my entire team. I doubt it will bring much profit, but 1.3 in the bank with few untradeables will keep me busy after return :) One of them is Suarez, so might try the almighty Ronaldo upon return :)

Decided to trade my fut swap players in for insigne,even though I have a prem team I couldn't resist him,I bring him on as a sub for okcha and he's nearly as much fun in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

He is not bad, two friends of mine brought him against me and he did some damage.

Definitely quick and can finish.

We will see how this pans out after few more games, though, as some players tend to impress at the start and quickly fade away.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Community tots out today. Not sure what time but probably the usual 6pm

I'm an idiot.

When I've been doing the upgrades for ages, I filled each slot in manually. I never realized I can use the squad builder to complete it in seconds....

I'm an idiot.

When I've been doing the upgrades for ages, I filled each slot in manually. I never realized I can use the squad builder to complete it in seconds....

Hahahaha yep

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm an idiot.

Be careful on the gold ones . It will put on your top players too.
    I use it for bronze and silver only

• Advertisement

20180427_180644.jpg

Nice weekend league rewards pack he not worth much tho :(

Advertisement