Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Time to start opening the 50 silver upgrade packs then :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Time to start opening the 50 silver upgrade packs then :P

They haven't done it like previous years with a silver abd bronze community team unfortunately.

Yeah. There won't be as many, sadly. But there's a few of the EFL players are silver usually so might be in the packs.

Yeah. There won't be as many, sadly. But there's a few of the EFL players are silver usually so might be in the packs.

Yeah fair point. I like that we have something to play for in the dkt again it will make it worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did 20 of the gold upgrade packs there, didn't get any TOTS but I did get Vidal so that's not bad. Gonna wait until a good TOTS comes out before doing any more packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Had 13 or 14 different packs aced from draft and WL, only got 87 Snodgrass from them. Around 25k so not too bad I suppose.

Some nice cards there going relatively cheap.

There's a 79 rated TOTS Akinfenwa in packs, and a 64 rated TOTS Akinfenwa available in Weekly Objectives, bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hello Andy Robertson, my new LB. Always been lacking one for my premier league aide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hello Andy Robertson, my new LB. Always been lacking one for my premier league aide

Just bagged him myself with the rewards from the marque matchup, also got Madison so I'm happy overall :)

Kimbot wrote: »
    Just bagged him myself with the rewards from the marque matchup, also got Madison so I'm happy overall :)

Let us know how he is if you try him out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Delighted Robertson is there,ill have to get a hold of him myself

Didn’t realise Milner got a record-breaker card too...actually doesn’t look too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Didn’t realise Milner got a record-breaker card too...actually doesn’t look too bad!

Is that for cl assists?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Is that for cl assists?

Yeah... most CL assists in a single campaign or something along those lines

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah the price was mental on the few that were for sale last night. Looks like a sweet card in fairness

EA are taking the piss at this stage.

20180428_104115.jpg

Imagine the brightspark that came up with the idea out yeah let's give them 50 coins as a daily reward.

Almost as bad as the bronze contracts packs! I really hope they remove those from the daily objective/weekly objective rewards.

The Daily Objective rewards are just so minuscule, I'd rather not even have to go through the effort of claiming them. Also there's a progress bar on both the Daily and Weekly Objectives, suggesting you get some sort of prize when you complete them all, but nah there's nothing for filling it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Packed TOTS Robertson, Nice one straight into the team (Goodbye Telles you served the club well)

Bidding on as many 650 coin rare golds as I can fit in the club in preparation for next week's league packs, assuming they come like last year. Should be able to do 50-60 of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Packed TOTS Robertson, Nice one straight into the team (Goodbye Telles you served the club well)

I'm stuck with Luis Felipe unless I get someone to replace Kaka who in fairness is basically unreplaceable and not a bad card to have :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bidding on as many 650 coin rare golds as I can fit in the club in preparation for next week's league packs, assuming they come like last year. Should be able to do 50-60 of them.

should be in the same boat as well.
    Also going to snap up a few cheap tots cards for the sbs down the road.
    Last year I think it was 2x tots for a 82 rated squad for a tradeable tots.

Eyeing up the TOTS Gaya and Pique, long term, I think :P

Eyeing up the TOTS Gaya and Pique, long term, I think :P

Yeah I'm thinking of picking up gaya alright, I must look at his price. Probably way out if my league haha

Kimbot wrote: »
    Yeah I'm thinking of picking up gaya alright, I must look at his price. Probably way out if my league haha

100k on Xbox. Seems anywhere between 100k and 200k on PS.

Doucoure and Robertson for me....or TOTS Fernandinho / any other CM/CDM TOTS from the prem

100k on Xbox. Seems anywhere between 100k and 200k on PS.

Futbin have him at about 112k at the moment, I only have to get my hands on another 70k so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Whats the deal with these TOTS for the EFL and and MC? Will there be one for La Liga?

I bloody need tots defenders I'm trying to ignore everything else.

• Advertisement

Finishing with 8 wins this weekend, just enough for Silver 1 monthly. Not enough time to even attempt to get the 11 for automatic qualification... 26 games left as well.

Advertisement