Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats the deal with these TOTS for the EFL and and MC? Will there be one for La Liga?

Yeah. The big leagues will all get one, but spread out to one a week. They start with the smallest ones, and will build up.

Just noticed I can get SBC DeBryune now for 235k. Thats the cost of the last six teams. Tempted, but not sure if it will go much cheaper....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just did the maths and it looks like I'll be able to make about 55 premium player packs for the PL TOTS next week, along with using the leftovers from those packs to make more I should be opening about 75 of them.

Think it's fair to hope for around 6 or so TOTS cards from that, though we'll see what the pack weight is like. I'd also be happy with just 1 or 2 if they're big ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The normal drop pack weight for special cards is the same as their base card. We should definitely be getting firminho as his base card is 83 so more chance of him than say Salah or Kane.
    I just want Firminho :) I’d be happy with him.
    I’ve about 400 gold players now so I must transform the common gold players into packs just to make room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What are the premium player packs sbcs? Do you mean the 2 player packs with a minimum player rating?

RossieMan wrote: »
    What are the premium player packs sbcs? Do you mean the 2 player packs with a minimum player rating?

I think they mean that when TOTY comes out for the PL, for example, an SBC pops where you can trade a team of rare gold players for a pack of PL players, which usually has 3 rare PL players in it and thus a high chance of TOTY players.

• Advertisement

Ah yea I forgot those packs came out around TOTY. Must invest in some myself.

I think that this is the first month I've ever done all four weeks of weekend league. Apparently I just got Silver 2, so 3 IFs over 80 or under.

Expecting nothing but is nice to get three free reds that won't nessecarily be dirty bronzes :P
    Though looking at the options, I don't think there's a single one I'd use even near my bench.

Yeah those are the ones, got 3 PL TOTS from like 35 of them last year.

Yeah those are the ones, got 3 PL TOTS from like 35 of them last year.

EA screwed up on the lique one sbc last year :) drops was 1 in 4/5 .
    Had a very nice team after it. Although I got Tolisso twice and Dony or donkey about 4 times.
    My falcao card was fantastic.
    Hopefully I get a few bpl ones this time around.

Blazer wrote: »
    EA screwed up on the lique one sbc last year :) drops was 1 in 4/5 .
    Had a very nice team after it. Although I got Tolisso twice and Dony or donkey about 4 times.
    My falcao card was fantastic.
    Hopefully I get a few bpl ones this time around.

Yeah I had the same, had a full Ligue 1 midfield and defence after those, packed 3 in a row too.

• Advertisement

Yeah I had the same, had a full Ligue 1 midfield and defence after those, packed 3 in a row too.

Definitely my favorite team ever in fifa.
    4-3-3(4) with Tots Tolisso and community Sanson midfield. Also had Cyprien and Bakayoko as backup.
    Birthday mendy at lb and Aurier at RB.
    Tots Perrin and SIF Marquinhos with some tots keeper.
    OTW Depay at LW with Tots falcao and MoM Di Maria.
    But my favorite card? Otw Ben Arfa..he was ridiculously op, he was just banging in the goals for me left right and center, and he got so many last minute goals for me. Pity the stupid **** didn’t have enough cop on to push himself at PSG and get a few IF.

Guaranteed TOTS SBC available, really cheap and you can only do it once. Got Gaya from it, not terrible.

Guaranteed TOTS SBC available, really cheap and you can only do it once. Got Gaya from it, not terrible.

Nice one mate. I had bought some crappy 77 tots striker to do the objective for 10 goals so used him.
    Got this guy

https://s9.postimg.cc/5zak03hfz/F692_BA36-47_A9-4_ECA-95_B6-_D80907345021.png

Lol a hunter card on him makes him an 87 rated ST. He’ll do for the weekly challenge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Decided to invest in the 19k TOTS guys this morning. A nice easy 140k profit. (tho i literally haven't played the actual game in months). Was realy hoping it would be an 82sbc as i've about 100 Mandandas sitting there to be sold...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got 93 Hamsik in mine. Not too bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Got Fabinho in the SBC... delighted. Wanted to try him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I got Fernando I'll keep him he will do for when the premier league tots comes around.

Kind of wish there was more to do, you'd think they'd at least do daily SBCs for TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

martyos121 wrote: »
    Got 93 Hamsik in mine. Not too bad at all.

Decided to build a team around him.

449571.jpeg

3-5-2 is always solid for me but there are no good options on the right in Serie A, happy enough with the rest of it though.

You need the TotS from the Objective, yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You need the TotS from the Objective, yeah?

Or buy one

Well, yeah, I certainly didn't forget that....

Might do one. See what I get.

Is it the SBC for a "community" player that gives you one of the Most Consistant players?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did the sbc hoping for a centre back or midfielder and got Rabiot :) He'll fit nicely into my team especially if I can trade my otw mbappe for a better version.

I've 400k and about a dozen packs saved up for firmino so hopefully that'll get me close.

Do we know when the premier league team comes out or will it only be known when it's available like the prime icons used to be ?

Allison :(

Damn it. Guess I have an 88 ToTS to burn in an SBC later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Done the community sbc and got Robertson haha selling my tradeable one now so should get about 140k :) probably invest that in gaya and then should have 80k left to play with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hamsik in my one!! Not bad for 35k.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Allison :(

Damn it. Guess I have an 88 ToTS to burn in an SBC later.

same. Pretty useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Süle in my Most Consistent TOTS SBC pack, could of been better could of been worse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Kind of wish there was more to do, you'd think they'd at least do daily SBCs for TOTS.

There is to be a new one released every Tuesday and Sunday :)

Advertisement