Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Never been one to pre order games, but wandering around blanch with the little one while the missus shopped I ended up in game. It was fairly empty and I started chatting with the guy behind the counter. He persuaded me to pre order the Ronald Edition, I can pick the game up on the 26th which is three days ahead of release. I also get Ronaldo himself on loan for 5 games and 20 Jumbo packs spaced out over 20 weeks. I think the total was €95 but feck it I would've spent the money on packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

14murphy wrote: »
    Never been one to pre order games, but wandering around blanch with the little one while the missus shopped I ended up in game. It was fairly empty and I started chatting with the guy behind the counter. He persuaded me to pre order the Ronald Edition, I can pick the game up on the 26th which is three days ahead of release. I also get Ronaldo himself on loan for 5 games and 20 Jumbo packs spaced out over 20 weeks. I think the total was €95 but feck it I would've spent the money on packs.

If you have Fifa 17 then go back and get a refund, if you pre order Fifa 18 in game in Fifa 17 you get 10% off bringing it to €90 for the Ronaldo edition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If you have Fifa 17 then go back and get a refund, if you pre order Fifa 18 in game in Fifa 17 you get 10% off bringing it to €90 for the Ronaldo edition

It's even cheaper again if your on Xbox or pc it's 79 for pre-order it think with ea access or something.

jayo26 wrote: »
    It's even cheaper again if your on Xbox or pc it's 79 for pre-order it think with ea access or something.

XBox people seem to have it all with Fifa the buggers

XBox people seem to have it all with Fifa the buggers

Ea pass is excellent infairness other then that ps4 have everything we have now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I don't see that option anymore in 17.
    I normally get the ultimate version for 20% off with the previous fifa and ea access.

Here's the confirmed OTW cards so far, with more to come and more transfers to come in the next few days too, lots of big transfers like Bakayoko, Walker or Bonucci that aren't here but are surely getting cards

http://imgur.com/D65jNUD

Here's the confirmed OTW cards so far, with more to come and more transfers to come in the next few days too, lots of big transfers like Bakayoko, Walker or Bonucci that aren't here but are surely getting cards

http://imgur.com/D65jNUD

The bpl ones will be ridiculous prices

Blazer wrote: »
    The bpl ones will be ridiculous prices

As well as everything bpl, serie a will probably be the best value for money as with almost every year

If they give renato Sanchez any kind of upgrade card at all this year he will be excellent premier league midfielder.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    If they give renato Sanchez any kind of upgrade card at all this year he will be excellent premier league midfielder.

He got downgraded in H2H towards the end of last season to a 77

If he retains his pace and HH workrates and doesn't go below a 77 then he'll still be a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Any news on the companion app release ?

Not yet, it's usually out a couple days before the early access for XBox which is supposed to be around the 20th so we'll prob see the web app anytime in the couple days before that

Going on other years we'll prob start seeing the release of some player ratings this week, usually the top 50 countdown

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Was just coming on to post haha beat me to it.

Mkhitaryan rm again was hoping he would be cam this year.

Few more ratings on this video. No massive changes or cards that would have me excited yet, Bernardo Silva's description says CAM so that would be something new and far more use than RM. Sadio Mane as a LW prob means he'll be more expensive and the EPL will have feck all useful RW players except Salah and Sterling if he's changed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Quite excited to get back to trading and team building from scratch :D

More new ratings:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-18-player-ratings-top-100?utm_campaign=fifa18_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_ratings80to61-tw-060917&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=35580&ts=1504804082675#60-41

The geniuses at EA have done it again, they were smart enough to make Mane a LW based on his performances this season, but still also left Coutinho as a LW, meaning Liverpool's two best players are in the same position.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

More new ratings:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-18-player-ratings-top-100?utm_campaign=fifa18_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_ratings80to61-tw-060917&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=35580&ts=1504804082675#60-41

The geniuses at EA have done it again, they were smart enough to make Mane a LW based on his performances this season, but still also left Coutinho as a LW, meaning Liverpool's two best players are in the same position.

How are they wrong to do that
    Coutinho hasnt played a game for them all season why would they change it :confused:

86 lukaku I'll take that. Haven't seen matic yet that's not a good sign he probably 84.

irishman86 wrote: »
    How are they wrong to do that
    Coutinho hasnt played a game for them all season why would they change it :confused:

They based Mane off pre-season and his start to this season. If Mane's going to play LW then they know Coutinho won't be. Coutinho played CM all pre-season.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would Busquets ever shíte off?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Would Busquets ever shíte off?

Nope he can't run ;)

Mertens looks very tasty for Serie A teams...man I really miss Di Natale..
    I used him for about 3-4 years in all my serie a teams.He was by far the best striker in it.

Blazer wrote: »
    Mertens looks very tasty for Serie A teams...man I really miss Di Natale..
    I used him for about 3-4 years in all my serie a teams.He was by far the best striker in it.

Mertens will be excellent and he is a striker by default now too and a few nice transfers into seria A over the summer too it's going to be a fun league next year.

Kate is an 87 this year pogba down to 87 bit unfair considering ozil is still an 88.

Pogba down to 87 makes sense, he was good last year but not 88 good, but not downgrading Ozil by more is a bit mad. Also surprised that Eriksen ended up higher than Kane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Doesn't matter what Ozil is, no one will use him. Like David Silva.

Advertisement