Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Urgh it’s so annoying playing it.
    First game the ball was in the net before I knew anything about it. Stupid servers.

I got it last night took me a few attempts.
    I don't think I'll even use him but he will come in handy for a premierleague and hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah I won't use him either so probably just won't put myself through the torture.
    Besides I raised enough cash for my ptg Firminio :)
    He's still as good as ever :) so happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Urgh it’s so annoying playing it.
    First game the ball was in the net before I knew anything about it. Stupid servers.

At least you didn't get fouled on the edge of the box, play advantage and score only for the ref to call it back for the free once the ball hits the net :o:rolleyes:

I managed to win division 2 with 2 matches left to get promoted to division one for the first time in any fifa. Gave tots Callejon a few games aswell. His finesse shots are good but overall he's only all right and there are plenty of players better than him at this stage.

Trading has picked up massively for me again I'm interested ha. When is premier league tots out? Hope.its not this weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't get past the second round. Won't be able to get him :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not sure if it’s been posted but Scream Players are boosted again until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

unlocked him first go myself.

Have invested 400k in 83,84,85 and a few 87s.
    invested about 340k in doing Prime Crespo. Guy is a fecking machine, have finally found a partner for Sanchez up front.

Apparently you can do the community tots sbc again now.

I was hoping they'd release a new tots team today but I won't complain if I get something good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah. The big leagues will all get one, but spread out to one a week. They start with the smallest ones, and will build up.

Just noticed I can get SBC DeBryune now for 235k. Thats the cost of the last six teams. Tempted, but not sure if it will go much cheaper....

Just spotted this now Thanks!

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Apparently you can do the community tots sbc again now.

I was hoping they'd release a new tots team today but I won't complain if I get something good.

It's two sbc for each team per week I'm happy enough with that I did it again and got giovinco I probably won't use him either but if there is a higher rated sbc for premier league both him and calejon will come in handy.

• Advertisement

93 Hamsik last time, 91 Sule this time.

:)

martyos121 wrote: »
    93 Hamsik last time, 91 Sule this time.

:)

Sule is an excellent card if your planning on using him in a future sbc but no way would I have him in my team have you looked at his in game stats.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sule is an excellent card if your planning on using him in a future sbc but no way would I have him in my team have you looked at his in game stats.

His stats look great to me, stick a Shadow on him and he has no weaknesses. 99 short passing is unreal for a centre back and suits me perfect.

I’ve found a way to fit him into my new Serie A team with all players still on 10 chem, but I’d need another 120k to pull it off. :(

Used the bronze akinfenwa and it cost me 6k.

Result - Fabinho :D:D

I love motm talisca but he can become part of the tots firmino fund now

RossieMan wrote: »
    unlocked him first go myself.

Have invested 400k in 83,84,85 and a few 87s.
    invested about 340k in doing Prime Crespo. Guy is a fecking machine, have finally found a partner for Sanchez up front.

Been really tempted actually. For the price, he looks awesome.

Ugh. Finally got to the semi finals. Two up, and my net disconnects :( ''twas my last shot too, so that sucks.

Thrilled to hear about the SBC. Gonna pump Allison back into it, and given he's an 88, should be able to do it for free with lesser rated cards I have.

Got Giovinco..he'll do me better than Pique although I have a ridiculous amount of forward subs now.

Got Giovinco..he'll do me better than Pique although I have a ridiculous amount of forward subs now.

I'm the same I've so many options and I still being on Lozano.

martyos121 wrote: »
    His stats look great to me, stick a Shadow on him and he has no weaknesses. 99 short passing is unreal for a centre back and suits me perfect.

I’ve found a way to fit him into my new Serie A team with all players still on 10 chem, but I’d need another 120k to pull it off. :(

His 40 jumping and below 70 stamina was enough to put me off then add in 56 acceleration and your going to be caught on the break all the time.

but as you say he is strong in other areas so if he fits your style your grand but I wouldn't use him.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm the same I've so many options and I still being on Lozano.

You'll be happy to know he has a tots card coming :)

You'll be happy to know he has a tots card coming :)

Yeah I'd say for sure but I wouldn't spend that money on a sub so unless i pack him I won't be buying.

• Advertisement

Got Hamsik

Much better than Allison.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Wahoo scream players active :)

20jfe3k.jpg

POTM nominees

Aubamyang
    Pogba
    sterling
    Zaha
    Pickford
    Erickson
    Livermore.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lord TSC wrote:
    Aubamyang Pogba sterling Zaha Pickford Erickson Livermore.

Please be erikson and just require a special version of him

seamie78 wrote: »
    Please be erikson and just require a special version of him

In that case it will require a special card of Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Süle again the Community TOTS SBC, What are the bloody chances ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Sickened I’ll be missing out on that Callejon. Thought I had read on here last week that the DKT was Wednesday and not Tuesday. Gave it a go this evening when I realised this wasn’t the case.

First attempt was winning 2-1 and fairly comfortable until I went down to 10 men and conceded with the last kick of the game. Then lost in ET.

Second time around won the first round handy 6-1 but my Chiellini and Bonucci pairing got destroyed by Henry in the QF.

Shame it’s such a small window for that card. Was only going to be backup to Dybala but would have been a great impact sub for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Got to the final of dkt and lost 4-0 aagghhhh

Just won the DKT on my last attempt! First time I’ve ever won it and what a time to do it! :D

• Advertisement

Not sure what they have planned next week but there is only one dkt that runs for 4 days and 16 attempts to win it.

Advertisement