Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

jayo26 wrote: »
    Not sure what they have planned next week but there is only one dkt that runs for 4 days and 16 attempts to win it.

It will be to win the extra Premiership toty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Lord TSC wrote:
    Aubamyang Pogba sterling Zaha Pickford Erickson Livermore.

Has to be Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got Bender from the TOTS SBC, himself and Gaya from the two of them now, happy with those.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Argh, I was hoping for a DKT today with no prize, so that those of us who struggle to 11 wins in the weekend league didn't have to plow through top tier players to get qualification :( Standard seems way higher when there's prizes like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What's the prize for the dkt this time around?

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    What's the prize for the dkt this time around?

TOTS Hoillet

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/18939/Junior%20Hoilett/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

whats the story if you've already won Callejon?

Can we join the DKT again or do we miss out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    whats the story if you've already won Callejon?

Can we join the DKT again or do we miss out?

No its a separate tournament so you can go for the next player too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »

Meh. When you already have Sessegnon no point unless for a sbc.

Blazer wrote: »
    Meh. When you already have Sessegnon no point unless for a sbc.

Given you'll probably be able to trade him in for a different card next week, I'd quite like him.

Do people reckon Pique and Gaya will drop any more then they are currently? Tempted to give them a go.

• Advertisement

No its a separate tournament so you can go for the next player too.

They must have changed it for this week, generally you can't play it again.

Picked up a PTG Sterling for 152k this morning, will try and offload him later on for 200k hopefully.

They must have changed it for this week, generally you can't play it again.

Picked up a PTG Sterling for 152k this morning, will try and offload him later on for 200k hopefully.

You can mate if you win the dkt on Monday or Tuesday you can enter the Wednesday and Thursday tournament again it's always the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Got Tots Vardy in a pack
    Should I sell him now?

Must be different on pc. I definitely cannot usually play the DKT if I win it Monday or Tuesday. Says I'm already qualified and have 0 entries. I'll have a look later on and post.

And yes, if you aren't going to use him for WL this weekend definitely sell. He'll drop value when the PL TOTS comes out.

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Got Tots Vardy in a pack
    Should I sell him now?

Vardy’s Card is hugely broke and he’s one of the most op strikers in the game.
    Between his ridiculous speed and now the dribbling he’s near on unstoppable. Have a look on YouTube especially MarshallHD’s channel where he reviews him.
    I’d be sorely tempted to keep him unless you needed the cash.

Must be different on pc. I definitely cannot usually play the DKT if I win it Monday or Tuesday. Says I'm already qualified and have 0 entries. I'll have a look later on and post.

And yes, if you aren't going to use him for WL this weekend definitely sell. He'll drop value when the PL TOTS comes out.

It was same on pc last year also mate I'm 100 percent sure as I was on it too.

Yea looks like you're right. Not sure if I misread it all year or I'm just stupid. Either way don't know how I didn't notice.

Will give it a run later. It's crazy to see discard tots selling for 43-45k.

Yea looks like you're right. Not sure if I misread it all year or I'm just stupid. Either way don't know how I didn't notice.

Will give it a run later. It's crazy to see discard tots selling for 43-45k.

Oh they’ll drop to 11-13k in another few weeks once the remainder are released.
    Same every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm finding this dkt worse than the monday/tuesday one.

My first run I had two rage quits and then in the semi final alex sandro smashes the ball into my own net to lose me the match :mad:

Second attempt and I lose in the semi final to a guy on ultra defensive with lozano and 87 son up front. He swapped them out for alessandrini and balde diao at half time :rolleyes:

Third attempt and I run into terrible lag and disconnect at 4-3 down in the 90th minute but it didn't reset my progress so I can't complain too much :pac:

No inform for sterling. ****ing ea with the worst team of the week of the year.

• Advertisement

No inform for sterling. ****ing ea with the worst team of the week of the year.

I'd say it's because premier league tots is coming.

I'd say it's because premier league tots is coming.
    They’re here on Friday isn’t it?

Yea Friday. Sold my sterling for a 10k loss, not sure how as he's selling for around 119k. Got 141k for him. Someone must have thought he was getting an inform and panic bought.

Yea Friday. Sold my sterling for a 10k loss, not sure how as he's selling for around 119k. Got 141k for him. Someone must have thought he was getting an inform and panic bought.

Well that's why sterling ain't in totw then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That Callejon card is amazing, the 99 stamina is very useful in a 3-5-2. Managed to upgrade some other positions as well to end up with this:

449842.jpeg

Del Piero has 40 goals and 38 assists in 35 games, he’s pure class. :)

Ha, I sold my 85 Telles earlier cause I was bored of him. He's dropped 10k now that an 86 version is out.

Bloody hell, I just can't get past the second round now.

And **** Musa btw.

And I'm out of trys so no weekend league this weekend. and tbh, missing a week, and with World Cup mode coming soon, means I'll probably not bother trying again for the rest of the month either.

Really wish they'd separate DKT from TOTS toruneys, and miss when they use to be able to run multiple different types of tournaments.

Why do you play WL anyway? The mode is dead, the only reason to play is for rewards, but if you aren't getting gold there really isn't any point as the silver rewards are generally ****e.
    Seasons gameplay is so much better than WL, which makes no sense.
    Did the DKT for hoillett, traded him in instantly for an EPL player and got neves. From what I read his card is broken, he's suppose to be ****e.
    Ah well, an 88 is always welcome :)

• Advertisement

Even doing the dkt for Callejon nearly killed me.
    After 2 games of watching my opponent doing tika taka and dabbing after scorimg was enough to drain the life out of me. Beat both dickheads and lost to good players and said to hell with it. No way was I putting myself through more of that ****e.
    I really wonder how people do the WL each weekend when nearly every one of ye absolutely hate it.
    I couldn’t waste a weekend doing it.

Advertisement