Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Blazer wrote: »
    Same time as Ligue one so at least 3 weeks away.
    La Liga and Bundesliga are next 2 weeks

Jesus I thought they were all released within a few weeks. Will all the leagues TOTS be available in packs at the same time then?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redo91 wrote: »
    Jesus I thought they were all released within a few weeks. Will all the leagues TOTS be available in packs at the same time then?

Generally they’re released every Friday.
    So EPL/ROW last week, BPL today, La Liga is next,followed by Bundesliga and then followed by Lique1/Serie A together.
    Remainder the week after then.

Generally they’re released every Friday.
    So EPL/ROW last week, BPL today, La Liga is next,followed by Bundesliga and then followed by Lique1/Serie A together.
    Remainder the week after then.

Will TOTS cards be available in packs until FIFA 19 then?

Redo91 wrote: »
    Will TOTS cards be available in packs until FIFA 19 then?

Nope.
    Once the week is over for each league it’s over.

Only In SBCs after that. EA usually do some sbc’s towards the end for any tots card out of the whole lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Playing TOTS Hamsik at CM in a 442, he’s playing unreal. Great going forward and great defensively. Playing really well with the 442 as well....waiting for Calcio A TOTS to upgrade my LM.

Anyone else thinking of picking up a TOTS whilst they’re cheap to throw into the Prem TOTS SBC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, I can do SBC DeBryune for 180k now, and grab five top level packs. Tempted, though its another attacker to the line up :P

Nope.
    Once the week is over for each league it’s over.

Only In SBCs after that. EA usually do some sbc’s towards the end for any tots card out of the whole lot.

Cheers for the replies!

I guess I’m better off waiting for Serie A before I open any packs even though packed a PL is the gold mine.

Probably irrelevant as my pack luck has been ****e!

Lads, with chemistry, does it only really affect the bonuses from chemistry cards?

Like, if I play my LW Salah as a CAM with poor chemistry, do his base stats take a hit? Futbin seems to suggest a 3 chem player takes a -1 hit accross the board.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, with chemistry, does it only really affect the bonuses from chemistry cards?

Like, if I play my LW Salah as a CAM with poor chemistry, do his base stats take a hit? Futbin seems to suggest a 3 chem player takes a -1 hit accross the board.

Yep they take a big hit. Anything lower than 4 and it cuts into the base stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's why people change formation in game. Much better to have them at 10. 7 is definitely playable though.

• Advertisement

Figured.

I was reading a review of SBC KDB and saw the guy was using Salah at CAM. Was curious about how much effect it had.

I'm tempted to finish off the BPL SBC, and see about switching back to a 4-2-3-1 with three CAMs. Thats what got me to Div 1 a few weeks back, when I ran Salah (converted from ST to CAM) and Kaka either side of Costa.

I'm loving Sanchez, so I figured I could do something with Sanchez, Costa and then another CAM the other side. Only thing slowing me is it means dropping Salah and Overmars to the bench. For 170k, I can do DeBryune, and him with the other two in CAM positions sounds fun....

Working through the Italian league actually in the mean time. There's a tonne of Player packs for 10k, and even though I've packed little, it's not hard to recoup most of your coins back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was hoping my 500k would get me close enough to firmino but he seems to have sttled at 750k :(

I did the cultural exchange sbc and the best I got was 82 van persie

Got De Bruyne from. Ultimate pack.
    Trying to decide if I will sell him to buy Firminho.
    I already have his ptg card.

Got De Bruyne from. Ultimate pack.
    Trying to decide if I will sell him to buy Firminho.
    I already have his ptg card.

OR

sell him and buy both Vardy’s and Silva’s tots cards.
    Hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

EA community lad tweeted that they're aware of the complaints around there being no League SBC Packs, hoping they release them today.

Not bad for a club I only started 2 months ago after getting my previous one deleted.
    I have a ridiculous amount of forwards thanks to the SBCs.
    Also bought Costa instead of Silva since I really missed him and he was my first icon this year.

27_E52_ED1-68_B4-4_EBC-8_F91-_DFE0_A7784_C98.png

D9_B48617-42_ED-447_C-98_AF-_F7_EFD0_E78936.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

EA community lad tweeted that they're aware of the complaints around there being no League SBC Packs, hoping they release them today.

Nope, nothing. TOTS has been pretty boring so far.

Well tomorrow is the first sbc for tots :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Goway you haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

How much have you spent on that team though blazer? No way you've done that RTG style.

RossieMan wrote: »
    How much have you spent on that team though blazer? No way you've done that RTG style.

Yep, I made over a million trading. Tedious as hell though. I only did it at work as I work weekends so was able to trade away in peace and quiet.
    I spent €20 as a starter and I just bought a ultimate pack there to give me de Bruyne.
    Hell I had 7 million profit in my last team but I got too greedy and even then there’s people on this thread who had nearly double what I made on trading.

Just packed Rolando

The dyslexic in me absolutely got confused and disappointed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just packed Rolando

The dyslexic in me absolutely got confused and disappointed :P

I was getting excited for you ha

SBC De Bryune got

And not a single good pull from any of the packs :(

Ah well. Eyeballing Young and Matic now to round off the team.

Hmmmm.

I was looking at Rijkard, and noticed I can do the 87 rated SBC for him now for "free" with all my untradeables.

https://i.imgur.com/WH2qep6.png

Means giving up Kaka, Schwi and Pirlo, but none even make my bench any more. Cuts the price down for him from 427k to 226k.

Hmmmm.

I was looking at Rijkard, and noticed I can do the 87 rated SBC for him now for "free" with all my untradeables.

https://i.imgur.com/WH2qep6.png

Means giving up Kaka, Schwi and Pirlo, but none even make my bench any more. Cuts the price down for him from 427k to 226k.

Kaka? No!!!!!!
    He’s bloody amazing

Kaka? No!!!!!!
    He’s bloody amazing

I know but he struggles to get ahead of what I have; Costa, Sanchez, now KDB.

Though, I just noticed TOTS Matic is the same cost as what Rijkard would cost, would be tradeable, has better stats and is a United player :P

I know but he struggles to get ahead of what I have; Costa, Sanchez, now KDB.

Though, I just noticed TOTS Matic is the same cost as what Rijkard would cost, would be tradeable, has better stats and is a United player :P

I’m looking at him too but might swing for 88 petit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hmmmm.....submit base icon Deco into one of the SBCs for a 100k pack? Question is, do I open it now or open it when they re-release the best of TOTS at the end....

Advertisement