Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hope we're all ready to pack Pope in the guaranteed SBC tomorrow.

And then again on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hope we're all ready to pack Pope in the guaranteed SBC tomorrow.

And then again on Tuesday.

Will ya feck off. What you mean is we’ll all get Pope twice while you get Salah and Firminho.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have they said who the DKT player is this week coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have they said who the DKT player is this week coming?

Ben Davies, looks decent but it's a bit weird that both the Weekly Objectives player and the DKT player are LBs.

just copped that the tots sbc more than likely won't be released till 6pm this evening. I've a birthday party today so which have to sneak out to do it.
    Last thing I want is to do it after a feed of points and quick sell it or do something stupid with it :D

• Advertisement

Ben Davies, looks decent but it's a bit weird that both the Weekly Objectives player and the DKT player are LBs.

Thought so. Not massively bothered then.

Gonna grab Young and Matic this morning. Probably wait and see then can I get two CBs from the other leagues to finish things off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'd try wait until this evening before buying any tsc I'd expect the price to drop massively when sbc are out?

I'm hoping to get young and matic and vertongen.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'd try wait until this evening before buying any tsc I'd expect the price to drop massively when sbc are out?

I'm hoping to get young and matic and vertongen.

Decided to hold off on Matic but opted to grab Young now. The SBCs will be for an untradeable card if it's like last week anyway.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to hold off on Matic but opted to grab Young now. The SBCs will be for an untradeable card if it's like last week anyway.

Yeah I just thought that the demand for them will be less because people will have the untradeables and stuff.

I'm gonna hold out until later I have about 750 to spend on all 3 which may just about cover it now but if the sbc tonight needs any players bought I'll have nothing left.

they're saying an 83 rated squad plus 1-2 tots players.
    I have 2 already from doing other SBC/objectives but if its ridiculous money I'm just going to skip it and buy the cards instead.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    they're saying an 83 rated squad plus 1-2 tots players.
    I have 2 already from doing other SBC/objectives but if its ridiculous money I'm just going to skip it and buy the cards instead.

Yeah I'll pretty much be doing the same see what it costs first if it's worth the risk. I've bought a few to get rated premier league players to have them to get chemistry up I'm just thinking now maybe I'll get Herrera and Mata in case it does need high chem and 83 rated they will link with calejon.

Yeah I'll pretty much be doing the same see what it costs first if it's worth the risk. I've bought a few to get rated premier league players to have them to get chemistry up I'm just thinking now maybe I'll get Herrera and Mata in case it does need high chem and 83 rated they will link with calejon.

I'm gonna wing it :D
    It sounds like a lot of money when it would be just cheaper to buy pope :D
    I've a ton of players now and even my transfer pile is maxed out.

I played a few games this morning, and accidentally fell in love with TOTY Hamsik.

I've been bringing him on as a CDM sub at half time, and he's been tearing it up. He makes these INCREDIBLE surging runs forward with the fall, tearing teams apart and laying off great passes ahead of him.

So now I'm left probably not wanting to do the PL TOTS SBC with him, maybe not at all. Might actually see can I fix him into my 4-2-3-1 and just finish off the team with two center backs for chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Move him to st, should be easier to get chem.

Feel the same way for 90 Giovinco.
    I could buy 2 Italian icons so that he fits into my team.
    I’ll see what the requirements are for the sbc first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Firmino is hovering around 650k now. I'm getting closer :pac:

I've been playing weekend league for the coins and I've had two people just walk past my goalkeeper like the ai was turned off :rolleyes:

I'm not really that pushed about it anyway since there's only a 5k difference between gold 2 and gold 1. Based off of the pack weight the packs won't matter

We must keep track of who gets what in the sbc when it’s released.
    I reckon easily 100k at least for it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got MOTM Wijnaldum in a gold upgrade pack. :D

EDIT: Courtois in another one. That’ll come in handy for SBCs.

Blazer wrote: »
    We must keep track of who gets what in the sbc when it’s released.
    I reckon easily 100k at least for it

Really hope not... seen as I already have 3 tots players if it was an 85 squad and 2 tots players it wouldn't cost half that.

Really hope not... seen as I already have 3 tots players if it was an 85 squad and 2 tots players it wouldn't cost half that.

Oh yeah I meant from scratch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got two Sule’s last week, let’s hope for better this time

1 TOTS
    2 BPL players
    83 rated
    70 chem

Not bad, tbh

20180506_180331.jpg

Donno how to fit him in tho but won't complain

Otamendi for me. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Pope in my TOTS untradeable pack

martyos121 wrote: »
    Otamendi for me. Meh.

Same for me. He’ll do for me.
    A midfielder on Tuesday and i’ll Be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Young in mine....saw the English flags and prayed it wasnt Pope.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Otamendi for me. Meh.

I'd actually swap you of I could ha. I have too many forwards untradeables and need some plus 90s defenders.

I'd actually swap you of I could ha. I have too many forwards untradeables and need some plus 90s defenders.

Same for me, I don’t even have an EPL team so I’m not sure why I even bothered with the SBC. Can’t wait for the Serie A one though, I’m going to be ready for that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Aul 'Arry. Happy with that.

Advertisement