Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mother******

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mother******

Pope? :D

Pope? :D

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

All we need now is Osmosis to get him :)

Pope in my TOTS untradeable pack

Can always reuse him for Tuesday’s one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I nearly shat myself when I saw the English flags too...thankfully it wasn’t Pope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Matic the big Serbian Ba$@#/$

Dunno what todo now, take Rijkaard out and play him at CDM or move Rijkaard to CM (Replacing Rui Costa and play Matic at CDM

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Got Sterling, which I'm more than happy with. However I did buy OTW Salah about 2 weeks ago and he's dropped over 100k. Would playing one of them in ST at 7 chem work?

Blazer wrote: »
    Can always reuse him for Tuesday’s one.

Yes, i look forward to paying 30k to turn my Pope into Pope. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20180506_182913.jpg

Easily best team I've ever had and my trading over past week covered the cost of vertonghen, young and matic delighted price dropped on them enough i didn't have to sacrifice pogba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Was there white smoke when he walked out? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Alright I'm annoyed now, the Premium PL Upgrade Packs that everyone has wanted as SBCs for TOTS, the ones they released for TOTY when there was no use for them, the ones their community manager said they'd work on two days ago...

Are now in the game, in the store for FIFA Points instead of as an SBC.

Ah well, I'll just go do this SBC, pray it's not Pope, and forget about it. :p

martyos121 wrote: »
    Was there white smoke when he walked out? :pac:

Out of my ears, sure :mad:

Upside, I bought ten Caputos for 35k 10 minutes before the SBC dropped. Two sold at 60k already, so I should at least make some coinage from the SBC.
    jayo26 wrote: »

Easily best team I've ever had and my trading over past week covered the cost of vertonghen, young and matic delighted price dropped on them enough i didn't have to sacrifice pogba.

How's Vertonghen? Tempted by him, given his price and league.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Pope obv

I'm going to equip the Burnley kit before opening. Surely it'd be way too much of a coincidence to get Pope while wearing the Burnley kit. That'd never happen.

I hope.

How's Vertonghen? Tempted by him, given his price and league.

Haven't played him yet mate I have 20 games lleft in weekend league so I'm going to have a lash off it for the evening when the child goes to bed.

I'm thinking of trying sane up front as a striker he has everything I didn't realise he was six foot and 89 strength.

Got Vertonghen, not Pope but not good.

Got Vertonghen, not Pope but not good.

Vertongen looks class mate.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Vertongen looks class mate.

He looks good, but with the cards available he's like the 2nd or 3rd worst one. Gonna have to try fit him into the team now while getting TOTS Gaya on full chem.

He looks good, but with the cards available he's like the 2nd or 3rd worst one. Gonna have to try fit him into the team now while getting TOTS Gaya on full chem.

Yea but to be fair all the players are nearly 90 or higher so may of them apart from pope is good. I can't believe how easy the sbc for it is.

• Advertisement

Bought at perfect time the tots prices jumped against already

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Dele Alli. That's the last position I needed filled. Already rotating 91 De Bruyne and 87 Eriksen a and well happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got De bruyne so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did the sbc using the canadian tots from the dkt and the players I got from my saved packs.

Got 91 Mahrez. It's times like this I wish you could trade untradeables. He's obviously a great card but his 5 star skills are wasted on me. I'd rather any of the liverpool or midfield players tbh.

Still though I can't complain too much since I didn't get the head of the catholic church :pac:

The premier league packs being in the store is really scummy and a pure sign that pack sales are way down imo. The ultimate packs didn't seem to sell out either.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    The premier league packs being in the store is really scummy and a pure sign that pack sales are way down imo. The ultimate packs didn't seem to sell out either.

I can't imagine people are even splashing out for the PL packs. Without them in the SBCs it just leaves very little to do in the game outside of playing matches, which you can do year round obviously.

Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing the league upgrade SBCs, and myself and many others did spend tonnes of time on them. Now the TOTS drops on Friday, you wait until Sunday to do an SBC that you spend 10 minutes on, then wait around until Tuesday to do another one.

The reward for the TOTS SBC is great and it's really good value, but it's just not that fun.

Rather than splashing out on a tots card with my remaining 750k I bought 90 DP and 87 Hernandez.
    Have used DP before so know what to expect but never used Hernandez.

Blazer wrote: »
    Rather than splashing out on a tots card with my remaining 750k I bought 90 DP and 87 Hernandez.
    Have used DP before so know what to expect but never used Hernandez.

Hernandez mauls me nearly everytime, so much so that I quivver when I see him in the squad :(

<3 my Prime Hernandez. Scores from anywhere.

Corners? He's going to get a head in.
    Give him space outside the box? That's a mistake.
    Rebound? He'll be there.
    High line against him? Lol, bye defenders.

What chemistry card cures laziness?? Dele Alli just seems lazy as shuckwater. Still doing a bit but could be doing more the lazy sod

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got tots de gea so now I'm going to put a premier league squad together, him and Robertson are first in :)

Advertisement