Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Kimbot wrote: »
    Got tots de gea so now I'm going to put a premier league squad together, him and Robertson are first in :)

De Gea from the SBC? Nice one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

De Gea from the SBC? Nice one

Yeah from the sbc, had got a good few 2 player upgrade packs and got nothing from them :(

I want to do a tonne of 2 player upgrade packs but I'm still waiting it out to see if they do the league upgrade packs first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I want to do a tonne of 2 player upgrade packs but I'm still waiting it out to see if they do the league upgrade packs first.

Exact same dilemma. They’re in the stores, but not sure if they’re gonna be in SBCs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I usually don't get a chance to qualify for WL but since there was the DKT awards took the time to do it this week so felt I needed to build a half decent
    team. Went with this in the end.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=eOrSuFYBnNVq9:FFA18PS4

Decided to try out Gomez as I like nippy little players like him. Switch in game to false 9. He's sensational. Obviously he gets pushed off the ball a bit but tbh I haven't found many strikers that don't. He's tons of fun.

Unlike Lamar who is dog****. I'll cut him for Neymar. Thankfully he's gone up about 30k since I bought him. The defense is obv dog**** too but i'm gonna wait til Calcio TOTS to upgrade those guys. No point paying lots for informs that will just keep going down in price.

Went 14-3 which i'll take. Doubt i'll get to play tomorrow.

For those that know the market a bit better than me will that Dybala drop much? I got him cheap enough on bids compared to his BIN but will the fact he's a RW help him hold a bit of value when the TOTS comes out?

• Advertisement

Exact same dilemma. They’re in the stores, but not sure if they’re gonna be in SBCs as well.

Gonna go and do like 10 of them tonight I think, just something to do.

Gonna go and do like 10 of them tonight I think, just something to do.

I did a handful as well...Mbappe the best of the bunch. Couple of 82-83s too.

Did 15 of them and didn't get a board

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Recovered from 1-7 down in the WL to get to 11-11.

Was at 10-7 then the drink kicked in.

Fight me!!

Well 10 minutes into my first game and I want Vertonghen out. Press the button to tackle, nothing happens, then he gets the ball back anyway and then the game registers the button press, only now he has the ball so it registers as a cross instead.

UntimelyAfraidIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Got Sterling
    My brother got De Bruyne

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Well 10 minutes into my first game and I want Vertonghen out. Press the button to tackle, nothing happens, then he gets the ball back anyway and then the game registers the button press, only now he has the ball so it registers as a cross instead.

UntimelyAfraidIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Ah thats input lag. I'm sure he'll turn out to be a good player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Ah thats input lag. I'm sure he'll turn out to be a good player.

He is grand I played about 15 games last night with him and his interceptions really stood out for me and his strength I'm delighted with him.

Also really enjoying sane I have only been bringing him on as a sub to get the loyalty on him before I put him in as a striker but he is unreal fast and strong he is perfect beside Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bought toty Kane and going for tots Mahrez as well to switch my team to 4-3-2-1.
    Kane is very good although I can trade him for tots Firminho as they cost the same. Hmmm

Won the DKT first attempt! Playing really well atm, 442 is paying off. Won the final 3-2 after 2-0 down. Sessegnon with the winner in the 93rd min.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That Sessegnon card is the bane of my existence. The amount of goals he scored against me this weekend is absurd. Still got 14 wins out of the 20 matches I had time to play though, so it’s all good in the hood. :)

martyos121 wrote: »
    That Sessegnon card is the bane of my existence. The amount of goals he scored against me this weekend is absurd. Still got 14 wins out of the 20 matches I had time to play though, so it’s all good in the hood. :)

Really good super sub...I usually play him CM when I’m losing in a 4312, or LM in the 442. Great energy to run at my opponents tired defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Really good super sub...I usually play him CM when I’m losing in a 4312, or LM in the 442. Great energy to run at my opponents tired defenders.

How did everyone get him anyway? I only got back to FUT in the last week and a half and suddenly he’s on every team I play against. Weekly objective reward was it?

martyos121 wrote: »
    How did everyone get him anyway? I only got back to FUT in the last week and a half and suddenly he’s on every team I play against. Weekly objective reward was it?

Championship POTY SBC about 2 weeks ago(?). Relatively cheap to do....around 30-40k I think.

So nothing new released at 6pm today, except for the other pack you could get from the League SBC last year, in store for 10k.

• Advertisement

Did 26 upgrade packs and got Kroos and Ozil out of it. No blues though :(
    On the plus side I sold Kane and bought Firminho , can’t wait to try him out.
    Also the LB you get from the objectives is a pretty tasty player. Cristico. He can play anyway across the back and makes an excellent midfielder as well so a perfect super sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Davies looks absolutely useless for a LB. Will trade him in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Felt like opening some packs so did 2 league sbc teams and got 2 rare gold packs.

Didn't even get a board but I should break even because they only cost about 10k total.

The same packs are in the store for 25k each :eek:

I think I might do some more because I'm going to need some luck to be able to afford firmino before fifa 19 comes out :pac:

So this is one of the EA community managers, turns out they were fully aware of people asking for the league SBC packs, and just decided to put them on the store instead of as available through SBCs and thought everyone would be happy with that :pac:

Screen_Shot_2018-05-07_at_19.19.13.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

makes sense. They're trying to keep people spending. SBCs dont make money.

Man Firminio was useless for me.
    I've been playing with him since his totgs card and this far feels by far the worst.
    Back to toty Kane I think.

Blazer wrote: »
    Man Firminio was useless for me.
    I've been playing with him since his totgs card and this far feels by far the worst.
    Back to toty Kane I think.

Can't believe you ditched Kane he is my one true live in this game.

I'm going for dele tots card going to throw him in at cam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

How come dkt is 16 attempts,I though it was normally 8

shamrock55 wrote: »
    How come dkt is 16 attempts,I though it was normally 8

It is only one dkt this week running until Friday morning instead of two.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't believe you ditched Kane he is my one true live in this game.

I'm going for dele tots card going to throw him in at cam.

I have his loaner card and it’s not bad

Advertisement