Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I have his loaner card and it’s not bad

He destroyed me a few times over the weekend with long shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Came from 2-0 in the 60th minute to win the final of the dkt 3-2 :D:D

ptg Firmino got 3 goals as a cam in a 4-2-3-1 that I'm using atm with mbappe and mahrez beside him.

I'm going to invest 50k into league sbc packs. Worse case scenario I get a good few players for upgrades and my gold 2 reward will cover the coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Just lost on penalties in DKT Final to someone who had attribute cards on every player ... thank feck they are blocked from being used in the WL

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Just lost on penalties in DKT Final to someone who had attribute cards on every player ... thank feck they are blocked from being used in the WL

You mean I could use attribute cards just to win the qualifier and I didnt know :(

I played one yesterday, went 1 nil up thanks to a long range effort from Koke into the top corner. Half time I was 2-1 down annd both his goals were scored from the kick off by just walking all the way to the keeper and sliding it under him so I went with the dirty tackles from the kick off to contain him and got it back to 2-2 then ended up loosing 4-2 when he used a long passfrom his keeper to a lad standing in my box to head in twice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »

Lol I did that for my final. Still bloody lost to a guy who had tots Sane who was absolutely lethal. I was 2 down with just 20 Mins gone. 3-0 at half time. Brought it back to 4-4 and just lost at the very end:(

• Advertisement

Kimbot wrote: »
    You mean I could use attribute cards just to win the qualifier and I didnt know :(

I played one yesterday, went 1 nil up thanks to a long range effort from Koke into the top corner. Half time I was 2-1 down annd both his goals were scored from the kick off by just walking all the way to the keeper and sliding it under him so I went with the dirty tackles from the kick off to contain him and got it back to 2-2 then ended up loosing 4-2 when he used a long passfrom his keeper to a lad standing in my box to head in twice :(

I've done it the odd time in the past if I'm after using a lot of attempts to win the dkt and running out of attempts.

I'd never use silver or gold they are way too expensive you can buy a bronze speed card for 150 coins it boosts players speed by 7 if you have enough coaches in the club if you have one on every player it makes a massive difference to how they get around the pitch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, every game feels like it's against 4-3-2-1 on ultra defensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

unknown.png?width=832&height=468

Any opinions on where to upgrade this team? Have about 300k in the bank but 200k or so invested.

I've since sold Zaha and sess off my bench, have Neves and some bronze dude in now.

RossieMan wrote: »
    unknown.png?width=832&height=468

Any opinions on where to upgrade this team? Have about 300k in the bank but 200k or so invested.

I've since sold Zaha and sess off my bench, have Neves and some bronze dude in now.

Drop out Costa and put in 88 Petit in for CDM?

Could be a move, surely matic would be a better option? Could put crespo as a cm.

• Advertisement

I'm so stupid.

Been bringing sane on from the bench for 10 games to get his loyalty so he will be a 7 rated striker for me....... I got him as an untradeable sure he already has loyalty.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Packed tots Son :) and untradeable tots Mane.

Sold Son and bought tots Firmino. Let's see how it goes.

Could be a move, surely matic would be a better option? Could put crespo as a cm.

Yep or Matic. Why move Crespo?

Hopefully the sbc only requires one tots card today.
    I don’t want to spend 50k on a card and I sure as hell don’t want to lose Giovinco.

Blazer wrote:
    Yep or Matic. Why move Crespo?

Wouldn't be able to get naldo and alaba on full chem otherwise.

I'm probably going to bank some of my coins for world cup mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »
    Hopefully the sbc only requires one tots card today.
    I don’t want to spend 50k on a card and I sure as hell don’t want to lose Giovinco.

There's the left back for winning 4 squad battle matches and davies in the dkt as well and he looks pretty rubbish.

I did another 5 sbc packs. Got 86 miranda and a couple of 83s and 84s so broke even at least. I really hope they release some upgrade sbcs as I have pages of worthless golds now :pac:

Based off of the last few days they'll probably put them in the store though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Alright it's Pope Day v2, good luck everyone.

Alright it's Pope Day v2, good luck everyone.

Already have Ottamendi so anyone else bar him preferably Sterling or Salah.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finally won the dkt, and not ashamed to say, I used a load of boosters in the finals.

Guy in the finals scored quick with his Vardy, dabbed and then parked the bus. Put three past him and he rage quit :P

Now, choices choices, do I burn Pope or Davis tonight in the SBC. Pope I guess, so I don't have to discard a second...

definitely Pope...as you said be worst to get two of him.
    I'm still running Begovic in goals who's been amazing for me. I had switched to De Gea but after about 10 games with him switched back. He's definitely this years Butland.

• Advertisement

I love seeing begovic in goal, guy couldn't catch a long shot all day long. Don't see the love for him at all. I'm running IF Horn who's actually been an amazing find. Guy is brilliant 1v1 usually.

I love seeing begovic in goal, guy couldn't catch a long shot all day long. Don't see the love for him at all. I'm running IF Horn who's actually been an amazing find. Guy is brilliant 1v1 usually.

It’s very few people that do long shots though I find :)
    Me..anywhere from 35 yards I’m blasting them in.
    1 on 1 he’s excellent with the exception of the low show which is ridiculous EA still haven’t fixed but for his price compared to De Gea he’s fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

SBC PL upgrade packs at last!

SBCS out, your wishes have been answered!

LET'S GO

Mane.

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Nick Pope! Get in!

Firmino get in :D

Bloody pope

• Advertisement