Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

FB_IMG_1525862556482.jpgfree photo hosting

5 year ago at this stage ha there is no comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

jayo26 wrote: »
    Any9ne else not actually looking forward to world cup mode? Haha I dont want my team to become useless now when everyone else is ayimg world cup wohld like a run to the end :(

Similar to tsc I can't make it much better over 90 rated players in all positions.

I always find that once tots is over the game is finished for me, team will be as good as good as its going to get, once the team cant get any better the fun goes out of UT mode. the world cup will give me an extra month or two of enjoying fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He's slow as ****e though.

seamie78 wrote: »
    I always find that once tots is over the game is finished for me, team will be as good as good as its going to get, once the team cant get any better the fun goes out of UT mode. the world cup will give me an extra month or two of enjoying fifa

Not really because then you are playing for tots players in monthly rewards instead of normal informs.......... yet to be announced but they probably will.

once I build a really good team I just get bored with fifa, all icons and tots and toty I just see nowhere left to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

once I build a really good team I just get bored with fifa, all icons and tots and toty I just see nowhere left to go.

Fut tournament for boardsies?
    Bragging rights for the year then :)

im 100% sure I wouldn't be getting any bragging rights

im 100% sure I wouldn't be getting any bragging rights

Won’t know till you try mate :)
    Anyone up for it if they get bored?

Blazer wrote: »

I'll give you a couple games tonight mate if you want. Best of 3 or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

Did marquee matchups and packed TOTS De Gea.
    Have done one of the PL TOTS trades and got untradeable Harry Kane.
    Will hopefully do the other one tonight after i get the Criscito TOTS and really fill out my squad.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'll give you a couple games tonight mate if you want. Best of 3 or something.

Sure man

might be a good idea allright bit of fun

might be a good idea allright bit of fun

It's not fun it's a disaster trying to get people to play there games. Its grand starting off every one has no problems then you find out that player A is away all week at college and then when he is home at weekends he is out 2 nights so can only play on sunday night or people are working nights and can only play between 3 and 6 in evening blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Handy enough to do the Zaha POTM SBC especially as I got Tots Pope in a premier league pack

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Handy enough to do the Zaha POTM SBC especially as I got Tots Pope in a premier league pack

Hey TSC.. you could use Firminho for it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, he looks well doable. Two SBCs.

Crystal Palace
    # of players from Crystal Palace: Min 1
    # of players from Premier League: Min 4
    TOTS Players: Min 1
    Squad Rating: Min 82
    Team Chemistry: Min 80
    # of players in the Squad: 11

Ivory Coast
    # of players from Côte d'Ivoire: Min 3
    Leagues: Min 3
    Squad Rating: Min 81
    Team Chemistry: Min 85
    # of players in the Squad: 11

Futbin listing him currently at round 130k on Xbox, and that will drop over the next week or so too....

Hey TSC.. you could use Firminho for it?

Wasn't me with the spare Firminho :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have a bunch of Ivory Coast players in my club....might complete the SBC with TOTS Davies or I’ll wait for the next guaranteed TOTS SBCs before I do it

Have a bunch of Ivory Coast players in my club....might complete the SBC with TOTS Davies or I’ll wait for the next guaranteed TOTS SBCs before I do it

I forgot about having Davies.

Will wait till I see what I pull from the next few TOTS SBCs though before I go for Zaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I forgot about having Davies.

Will wait till I see what I pull from the next few TOTS SBCs though before I go for Zaha.

Yup, I’ll do the same. Might get some other useless ones that I’ll throw into it instead of Davies.

Also, Ivory Coast players are going for a bomb atm

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wasn't me with the spare Firminho :p

Ah it was Osmosis I think?

Zaha is a nice card but I’m having great fun with Young/Sane/Bergkamp and Mahrez.
    The rest of the team are literally passengers.
    Mahrez has scored some outrageous goals already and the 5* skills in the box are brilliant.

Great video for learning some of the skills

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Got tots son,happy enough with that

Churned through a load more SBCs today. Didn't get much, though I did get one pack for doing Villareal that netted me 30k thanks to packing a discard gold IF, Herrera, Rose, Kagawa and an Ivory Coast Silver. In total, I'm up about 35k even with other bad packs after doing about 15 teams today.

All I've got left is...

VLp9XxI.png

Pro League I'll finish tonight at a profit. Not sure I'll bother finishing the Spanish or German ones cause the big teams are expensive for the possible rewards. So just the Australian one left to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Got tots son,happy enough with that

From what I've read people seem to think he's one of the best cards in the game so nice one.

Ah it was Osmosis I think?

Yeah was me, already threw him into the 88 rated squad for Maldini but would've used him for Zaha instead.

Not getting on with Lukaku at all, himself and Henry both have M/M workrates and they just never make runs, which is really bad for Lukaku as he can't really dribble with the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did Zaha for free with the leftovers of my pl sbc packs.

Got 84 traore and some pl 83s so made about 40k plus got a new card to try so not bad.

Did the row sbc with what I had left and got a Brazilian that sold for 47k. I'm up to 540k now so with gold 2 rewards tomorrow I shouldn't be far off tots firmino :D

Yeah if you've got the untradeables to make an 83 rated team then that SBC is a no brainer, 40-50k guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just played a first rd dkt game and finished 2-2 in a really tough battle in which I was quite lucky tbh,roll on extra time and I win 9-2, crazy ****ing game this FIFA 18 lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Got Matos in the ROTW sbc... he's actually a bit of a beast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I wonder sometimes if the developers play/watch football at all. It’s ridiculous how regularly you hit the post in this game. Over the last 4 games I’ve hit it 11 times (3x3 and 2x1). How often do you see the woodwork hit in real games? Even if I’m not hitting it numerous times a game hardly ever goes by that I don’t hit it at least once.

What makes it all the more frustrating is that this happens to me in SB on FUT and I often miss out on scoring the five goals as a result. I wonder is it limited to FUT or is it like this across the game?

Advertisement