Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will do the La Liga TOTS SBC in the hope of a Ronaldo or Messi, but would be happy enough with any of the defenders.

You'll get Adan and you'll be happy for it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Who is the cheapest tots player to get for the zaha SBC,if there is such a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Who is the cheapest tots player to get for the zaha SBC,if there is such a thing

Have you got the one for winning the four squad battles matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone else used TOTS Matic? I'm genuinely finding him worse than poxy bakayoko :/

hots wrote: »
    Anyone else used TOTS Matic? I'm genuinely finding him worse than poxy bakayoko :/

Yeah I've had no problems with him at all beside 90 petite they are as solid as any two midfielders I've used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah I've had no problems with him at all beside 90 petite they are as solid as any two midfielders I've used.

I've found him out of position a lot and just clunky to move around... I'll give him a few more games I think but he might have to be donated to an SBC if not (untradeable)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Played 4 wl matches and it's been as fun as banging my head off a wall.

Win the first two even though both guys had begovic and he was showing off some insane yoga moves to stop perfect low drivens.

I lose to the next guy who only had futmas Antonio as a special card. He scores two kick off goals and a direct volley from a corner kick with Jerome Boateng :confused::rolleyes: His Neuer makes 15 saves.

Last match I had to win on penalties because every time I broke free and would be heading towards goal my player would pass it out of bounds or to the keeper.
    The opposite would happen with my defenders where they wouldn't pass it no matter how many times I hit the button so he got two free goals for that.

On the bright side 93 Firmino is insanely good and so is 87 de ligt. He regularly out accelerates Zaha and I'd probably have a couple of clean sheets if the ball didn't bounce around like mad after every tackle.

Apparently the dkt player for next week is partey the atletico cdm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pope and Ozil in my last two PL upgrade packs....not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Oh I have absolutely no doubt that after 10 games through nobody’s fault but my own he’ll prob have around 7 goals, but I’ll always have the first game :D

I have him as a left striker with Shevchenko on the right and TOTS Kane in behind as a CAM

3-0 start, I’m now 3-3

Feck sake always happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Nice that there's no Pope equiv in the La Liga TOTS. Will the SBC be today or tomorrow?

Score two or more goals using mls players in 10 seperate online season matches for tots Valeri.

I guess I'll relegate myself to division 10 then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah no chance I'm getting that done in division 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Nice that there's no Pope equiv in the La Liga TOTS. Will the SBC be today or tomorrow?

Sunday and Tuesday is when the tots sbcs are changed I think

Have you got the one for winning the four squad battles matches?

Yea,just realised that thanks

Lads anyone on PS4 fancy a game sometime I'm upthepoolfc if anyone does

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Score two or more goals using mls players in 10 seperate online season matches for tots Valeri.

Do friendly seasons count by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nope online seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Alessandrini and Kaka back into the squad so....might make it easier.

89 lozano can he only be got by sbc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

thank god I have Kaka and Giovinco..both of them are super subs.
    Why can't they do some defensive midfielders or defenders. I think everyone by now has a ridiculous amount of forwards.
    The only tots card I found useful was Cristico who could play anywhere but unfortunately I had to use him rather than Giovinco for the BPL tots sbc.

Gone from 2-1 to 6-1 which is my best start although the luck has been with me so far as 3 matches went into extra time and I won all 3.

Had a look at some of my player's stats. I've played exactly 200 games with 90 R9 and he has 201 goals and 175 assists. 93 Firmino has 26 goals and 11 assists in his first 14 games :D

Lozano is in this weeks ROW sbc so next wl will be fun :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I would like it more than Ronaldo :)

Need 2 wins from 3 games to stay in div 2, I'm not having a good wk

Gone from 2-1 to 6-1 which is my best start although the luck has been with me so far as 3 matches went into extra time and I won all 3.

Had a look at some of my player's stats. I've played exactly 200 games with 90 R9 and he has 201 goals and 175 assists. 93 Firmino has 26 goals and 11 assists in his first 14 games :D

Lozano is in this weeks ROW sbc so next wl will be fun :o

That firmino seems **** hot,I have to make do with my 86 one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

no he'll probably be out next Wednesday in ROW packs.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    That firmino seems **** hot,I have to make do with my 86 one

The plus 7 to pace makes a massive difference. He glides past defenders and a lot like in real life he'll sprint back and win the ball off of a midfielder.

Every shot I've taken with him has been a goal or it hit the post because eaids.

I'll probably lose my next few wl games since my projected rank is definitely too high for my skill level.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TOTS Firmino's the second best player I've used this year, next to Ronaldinho, can't see him every leaving my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

TOTS Firmino's the second best player I've used this year, next to Ronaldinho, can't see him every leaving my team.

damnit..do I want to try him again?
    I already have potm Zaha and having Sane is forcing me to use wingers again in 4-3-2-1 formation. I'm so used now to have CAMS supporting 2 strikers up front. Ah well just suck it up.

• Advertisement

Just finished cultural exchange SBC and I swear the best I got was 84 manolas out of the whole thing in all fairness that's bloody brutal

Advertisement