Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went from 6-1 to 7-3 :( Deserved to lose one match but the second was lost to a guy using futmas musa :rolleyes: He tripped over himself and got a penalty and after that it was kick off goals galore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS Aguero is like a cheat code....everything he hits goes in. 3 games back to back with a hat trick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Score two or more goals using mls players in 10 seperate online season matches for tots Valeri.

I guess I'll relegate myself to division 10 then :pac:

Way-hey, glad I kept all my MLS specials now :P

Kaka, Schwi, Giovinco, Valeri all getting game time I guess.

In form prices have really collapsed. 87 Benatia is down to 30k which is really tempting.

If I did get him I'd need a Serie A goalkeeper though. Has anybody tried Donnarumma ? His 84 is down to 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Anyone used TOTS Pique yet? Do his workrates kill him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There is no Calcio a keeper worth having. They're all absolutely useless.

Best is 1st IF handanovic is the only semi decent one. His 2nd is ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Anyone used TOTS Pique yet? Do his workrates kill him?

I used him and he’s pretty good. Stamina for defenders is never a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Sold a load of valuable players last weekend to just do a pack splurge for the laugh. 1m coins, got tots Sane and Tots Young. Likely won't play the game again though.

Sold a load of valuable players last weekend to just do a pack splurge for the laugh. 1m coins, got tots Sane and Tots Young. Likely won't play the game again though.

2 more weeks and world cup mode is out :)

Blazer wrote: »
    2 more weeks and world cup mode is out :)

Gonna pack Ronaldo and Messi in SBCs this week and then no one will play again :P

Might sell up TOTS Young and Vert actually, cause the market will be rashing soon....

• Advertisement

9woq7zqmlfx01.jpg

First look at some WC mode ratings.

Naingollan got a downgrade cause of his National Team preformances.

EDIT: Actually, full Belgium team

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-18-world-cup-ratings-belgium?utm_campaign=fifa18_hd_ww_ic_ic_twt_wc-ratings-belgium-1&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=46383&ts=1526134662654

Can't wait to see Brazil's player ratings.
    Firminio/Talisca/Giuliani/Jesus etc..

I've basically given up on using Sane..can't use wingers this year at all.
    I'm too used to using CAMS so back to 4-2-2-2 and spending my coins on Van Basten and Petit instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sure Nainggolan won’t even be going to the World Cup, surprised they gave him a rating at all.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Sure Nainggolan won’t even be going to the World Cup, surprised they gave him a rating at all.

I never knew that.. he sounds very pissed off about it.
    Is it going to be any belgium players etc or are they limiting it to the named squads?

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/nainggolan-quits-belgium-after-martinez-snub

Isn't Nainggolan's attitude his main problem ?

Didn't he 'retire' from Belgium before and hasn't he had to be dropped by Roma a few times for smoking ? I could be wrong as I don't follow Serie A that closely.

I hope Firmino gets an upgrade to his base card since he'll probably be brazil's main striker.

A front three of neymar-firmino-messi would work pretty well I'd imagine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mertens plays RW for Belgium, Hazard plays LW

Dunno where they're getting CF from for either of those guys, hope they don't go getting too many players positions wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TOTS SBC Day, Spanish flags for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS SBC Day, Spanish flags for everyone.

Portuguese flag - Guedes!! I’m calling it now

Portuguese flag - Guedes!! I’m calling it now

Or France for Hernandez.

Ligue 1 awards are on today as well so could be seeing some POTY and YPOTY SBCs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Guedes is a nice card tbh. Tho really there's no Pope in this one (closest is prob Hernandez).

Went from 7-3 to 14-4 and started thinking I could finish in elite for once. Next two games every shot hits the post and 93 firmino misses free shots in the box :mad:

That's me done with weekend league for this year. Hopefully the world cup mode will have a weekend tournament or something

YIKES!

84 rated squad needed.

Fcuk that the ratings may be higher but the players are worse than the prem ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

*sigh* Another RW
    I got 93 Rated Aspas but how do I fit him in with Mahrez and Sterling already in my squad

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    *sigh* Another RW
    I got 93 Rated Aspas but how do I fit him in with Mahrez and Sterling already in my squad

Got him too :/

Supersub for a few days and recycle him again on Tuesday? 93 rated should mean it won't be that expensive to do again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Parejo for me. Decent stats apart from pace but I’ll never use him anyway sure.

*Eagerly awais Osmose to pull Ronaldo and Messi from the same 1 player pack somehow*

:P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    *Eagerly awais Osmose to pull Ronaldo and Messi from the same 1 player pack somehow*

:P

Nah, got Guedes of course.

• Advertisement

Had to use Giovinco and Kronos.
    But got Rodrigo so very happy. Super sub for me.

Advertisement